Dr. Elizabeth Nimmich, MD

Infectious Disease Medicine ·  Female · Age 36

Dr. Nimmich

Lexington Medical Specialists

110 E Medical Ln Ste 140 West Columbia, SC 29169

Dr. Elizabeth Nimmich, MD is an infectious disease specialist in West Columbia, SC. She specializes in infectious disease medicine.

Dr. Nimmich accepts

Dr. Nimmich accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for South Carolina

2.7

Dr. Nimmich?
Dr. Nimmich's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Elizabeth Nimmich, MD
If I could rate Elizabeth Nimmich ZERO stars, I would. It's difficult for me to extend a professional courtesy as referencing her as a "Doctor". She entered the room with a superior attitude with many sighs. As a nurse, my knowledge base far exceeded hers on disease, treatment and medications. Her answers to my questions were incorrect. This visit was a total waste of my time and money. And at 2:00 pm the waiting room was empty. ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Nimmich, MD?
I wish there were an option for zero stars because this doctor doesn't deserve even one star. She was very rude and dismissive as soon as she walked in the room. I've seen a lot of doctors over the years and never been treated this poorly. Doctors like this one are the reason people lose faith in the medical community. Do not waste your time or money with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Nimmich, MD?
Dr Nimmich and her staff were very attentive and went out of their way to make my elderly mom comfortable. The administrative staff were also very good. Dr. Nimmich was very capable and cautious with prescribing a solution to my mothers problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Nimmich, MD?
My PCP referred me to Dr. Cauthen in the Lexington Medical Specialists practice. My appointment was made with Dr. Cauthen. I researched her experience knowing that my condition was not commom. Upon arrival, I checked in to find my appointment was not with Dr. Cauthen but with Dr. Elizabeth Nimmich., Dr. Cauthen is not taking new patients. When discussing my dermatologist pathology report, Dr. Nimmich googled seborrheic dermatitis and told me that it was NOT a yeast infection. Totally incorrect!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Nimmich, MD?
I am a caretaker for my husband who has a brain injury. He has many complex issues and we have been seen by various doctors. We were referred to Dr. Nimmich by his primary care dr. to try to find the source of an ongoing infection. Dr. Nimmich was very attentive and I feel like she was concerned about my husband. With all we have been through that really means a lot. I believe she will help us get this resolved.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Nimmich, MD?
I would NEVER recommend anyone to Dr. Nimmich. She was extremely arrogant and a know-it-all. She was most unprofessional in that she criticized other doctors methods of treatment. It was obvious she felt far superior to other physicians despite the fact that they have worlds more experience and training than she. She had absolutely zero bedside manner. I have been in the health care profession for over 30 years and was appalled with the way we were treated.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Nimmich, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Nimmich?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Nimmich treats patients.

Lexington Medical Center