Dr. Elizabeth Nagel, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Female•Age 59
Positive Education Program3100 Euclid Ave Cleveland, OH 44115
Dr. Elizabeth Nagel, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Nagel has more experience with Neurodevelopmental Disorders than other specialists in her area. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Nagel to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Nagel
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Nagel treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Nagel treats other conditions, please contact the office at (216) 361-4400.
Compare with other specialists.
Check Dr. Nagel's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Nagel's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Conduct Disorder
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Nagel accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.