Dr. Elizabeth Morgan, MD

Dr. Elizabeth Morgan, MD

Facial Plastic Surgery  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Elizabeth Morgan, MD is a facial plastic surgery specialist in Atlanta, GA and has been practicing for 47 years. She graduated from YALE UNIV SCH OF MED in 1971 and specializes in facial plastic surgery, cosmetic dermatologic surgery, and more.Read her story

2045 Peachtree Rd NE Ste 412

Atlanta, GA 30309

Learn about Dr. Morgan

Dr. Morgan's Experience

Dr. Morgan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

Dr. Morgan's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Morgan "I grew up in Virginia and was lucky enough to go to Harvard for my undergraduate work and later to Yale for medical school. My surgical residency training was at Harvard, Yale and Tufts. During this time I had the joy of being the monthly medical Columnist for Cosmopolitan and later wrote several books about being a surgeon. The Making of a Woman Surgeon was one of them, and a best seller. I established my private practice in Virginia after residency and later was recruited to be the Chief of a busy cosmetic plastic surgery practice in Beverly Hills. However I always wanted to work in Atlanta - and family life eventually allowed me to relocate here. I am a proud mother of a doctor and a proud grandmother too. In addition to my MD, I have a PHD in psychology and an MPH."

This content was provided by Dr. Morgan "My philosophy is that you come first. You are my focus and that of my staff. We are here to help you - whether you know exactly what you want or want our advice and counsel. You may want to prepare for a major event or just have to a 'little something' - we are here to help you. We do not rush our patients - you will get very attentive as well as excellent care. We very rarely have issues of any kind but should one arise, we will stand by you and take care of things until the issue is resolved."

• Facial Plastic Surgery
  • Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgery
  • Facial Cosmetic Surgery
  • Minimally Invasive Cosmetic Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Harvard
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Harvard-Cambridge Hosp
  • Tufts-New England MC
  • Yale New Haven Hospital

Dr. Morgan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Morgan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Morgan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Morgan's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Morgan to family and friends

Dr. Morgan's Performance

I had a bad skin condition that really needed treatment. Dr. Morgan treated me so well and got my skin looking healthy again very quickly. I am very pleased.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Morgan is the best plastic surgeon I've ever met. She has incredible bedside manner. My results were amazing and people tell me how young I look all the time. I am so grateful and I will definitely go back to her soon!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Excellent doctor, took great care of me, I had my upper and lower eyelids done, super happy with my result.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Morgan has been doing my Botox and filler for 3 years now and she is amazing. Her attention to detail is impressive and her bed side manner is the best. I recently finished my 3rd treatment of Kybella with her to get rid of my double chin. I hated myself in pictures and now I do not. I am so...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Irresponsible plastic surgery. She cut my eyelids with no knowledge, skill and expertise leaving my face disfigured and four more extra revisions elsewhere.
Are you Dr. Morgan?