Dr. Elizabeth Leduc, MD

Pediatrics ·  Female · Age 58

Dr. Leduc

Richard G Wagner Jr MD

6000 Lake Forrest Dr Ste 110 Atlanta, GA 30328

Dr. Elizabeth Leduc, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Atlanta, GA and has been practicing for 26 years. She graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School Of The Medical College Of Hampton Roads in 1990 and specializes in pediatrics.

Dr. Leduc accepts

Dr. Leduc accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
Blue Choice HMO
Blue Choice Option POS
Blue Open Access POS
Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry Health Care
Principal Life

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Leduc treats your condition or procedure

• Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Anemia
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Blood Disorders
  • Enteritis
  • Fever
  • Fungal Infections
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Hearing Screening
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Immunization
  • Impetigo
  • Influenza (Flu)
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Motion Sickness
  • Nausea
  • Newborn Jaundice
  • Noninfectious Gastroenteritis and Colitis
  • Nosebleed
  • Otitis Media
  • Overweight
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Pediatric Obesity

4.2

Dr. Leduc?
Dr. Leduc's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Elizabeth Leduc, MD
Dr. Leduc is an awesome Pediatrician! She is knowledgeable and honest. Your baby/child/children is/are in great hands!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Leduc, MD?
I attended grandson's first week visit, with his first time mother. The office waiting not segregated between sick and well children. Second, we waited over an hour past our scheduled appt. Third, my daughter in law is a first time anxious mother, so when Dr. Leduc matter of factly said the baby's eyes look like Down Syndrome, she will keep an eye on them; I was amazed at her lack of empathy. I am not questioning expertise. Better choice; stay quiet monitor development, then voice concerns. COLD
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Leduc, MD?
Dr. LeDuc has cared for our son since birth and we can't say enough good things about her expertise and her warm bedside manner. She has an excellent understanding of pediatric medical research and blends that with practical advice from a seasoned pediatrician and mother. She is very focused on preventative care and the importance of a healthy lifestyle. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great pediatrician!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Leduc, MD?
Dr. Leduc is a knowledgeable, compassionate, doctor who is so well-rounded and integrates nutrition and holistic care into her medical practice. It is clear in the way she treats her patients how important the well being of our children is to her and her staff. She is constantly finding new ways to share her knowledge about nutrition with her patients. My family has been fortunate enough to benefit in the Juice Plus program that she introduced us to. Very blessed to have her as our pediatrician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Leduc, MD?
I had a home birth and my daughter is now 4 months old. I feel very confident in the care I receive from Dr. LeDuc and her staff. They are compassionate and always spend a lot of time with us at each visit. As a new mom Dr. LeDuc gave me great tips including help with co-sleeping, diaper changes, and making bath time more comfortable for baby. I appreciate the little things like being able to carry my baby to the scale (no tears!) and allowing me to stay and nurse after our visit is over.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Leduc, MD?
Dr LeDuc is the best there is! I'm a mom of 3 & have had different pediatricians over the years but none hold a candle to Elizabeth. She taught me how to care for my babies. I always had complete confidence in her. She went above & beyond & was so thorough. She was very careful to be sure I understood & had all the info to best care for my child. She sent information home to review which when you're sleep deprived is imperative! She loved my babies & still checks in. I cried when we moved away.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Leduc, MD?
Dr. Leduc has helped me steer my family's health in the positive direction for the past 18 years and I am launching my last child off to college in the fall! So relieved to know that I can still bring my daughter in for visits, if needed, while she is in college...what a relief...She has help guide me as a mother, to establish good lifetime health habits with all my kids! Thanks for all your help!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Leduc, MD?
Dr. Leduc has been my kids' pediatrician for more than 13 years. She is a caring and patient doctor, but what I like most about her is her genuine interest in holistic medicine. While she will not hesitate to use modern medicine to treat her patients, she might complement her treatment with alternative or non-pharmaceutical remedies. Dr. Leduc takes her time to visit with her little patients, and parents do not feel rushed like in many other practices. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Leduc, MD?
Dr. Leduc was recommended to me by friends & we have been w/ her for more than 6 years. She is an exceptional physician who demonstrates both compassion & wisdom in her approach to patient care. Her preventive & holistic philosophy & approach are aligned w/ my family's, & her analyses, diagnoses & recommended treatments for my 3 children have always been thorough & spot on. She asks the right questions & I consider her to be an invaluable partner in ensuring my children's healthy development.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Leduc, MD?
Dr. LeDuc is a caring and compassionate doctor. She listens to the child and the parent. Her holistic approach incorporates the best of eastern and western medicine. She is very focused on the whole child and is very honest about the child's diet. I am so grateful that she is not afraid to tell me if my children are not eating well and how it affects their overall performance. -Grateful mom
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Leduc, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Leduc?

Team with patients and parents to provide optimal health and wellness. Services include general medical care and education on disease prevention. A healthy balance of mind, body, and spirit is our goal.

• Pediatrics

Eastern Virginia Medical School Of The Medical College Of Hampton Roads
1993
1991
1990

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Leduc treats patients.

79% Patient experience rating, 10% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)

Compare Providers