Pediatrics  |
Dr. Elizabeth Leduc, MD
Dr. Elizabeth Leduc, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. She is 56 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Leduc is affiliated with Northside Hospital.

6000 Lake Forrest Dr Ste 110

Atlanta, GA 30328

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • Principal Life

Learn about Dr. Leduc

Team with patients and parents to provide optimal health and wellness. Services include general medical care and education on disease prevention. A healthy balance of mind, body, and spirit is our goal.

Dr. Leduc's Experience

Dr. Leduc's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics
  • Board certified in Pediatrics

• Pediatrics

• Pediatrics
    Accredited by: American Board of Pediatrics*

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Eastern Virginia Medical School Of The Medical College Of Hampton Roads
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Emory University School Of Med
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Emory University School Of Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Leduc has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Leduc does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Leduc and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Leduc's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Leduc to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Leduc's Performance
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Leduc is an awesome Pediatrician! She is knowledgeable and honest. Your baby/child/children is/are in great hands!
in Woodstock, GA |
I attended grandson's first week visit, with his first time mother. The office waiting not segregated between sick and well children. Second, we waited over an hour past our scheduled appt. Third, my daughter in law is a first time anxious mother, so when Dr. Leduc matter of factly said the baby's eyes look like Down Syndrome, she will keep an eye on them; I was amazed at her lack of empathy. I am not questioning expertise. Better choice; stay quiet monitor development, then voice concerns. COLD
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. LeDuc has cared for our son since birth and we can't say enough good things about her expertise and her warm bedside manner. She has an excellent understanding of pediatric medical research and blends that with practical advice from a seasoned pediatrician and mother. She is very focused on preventative care and the importance of a healthy lifestyle. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great pediatrician!
in Tucker, GA |
Dr. Leduc is a knowledgeable, compassionate, doctor who is so well-rounded and integrates nutrition and holistic care into her medical practice. It is clear in the way she treats her patients how important the well being of our children is to her and her staff. She is constantly finding new ways to share her knowledge about nutrition with her patients. My family has been fortunate enough to benefit in the Juice Plus program that she introduced us to. Very blessed to have her as our pediatrician.
in Atlanta, GA |
I had a home birth and my daughter is now 4 months old. I feel very confident in the care I receive from Dr. LeDuc and her staff. They are compassionate and always spend a lot of time with us at each visit. As a new mom Dr. LeDuc gave me great tips including help with co-sleeping, diaper changes, and making bath time more comfortable for baby. I appreciate the little things like being able to carry my baby to the scale (no tears!) and allowing me to stay and nurse after our visit is over.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr LeDuc is the best there is! I'm a mom of 3 & have had different pediatricians over the years but none hold a candle to Elizabeth. She taught me how to care for my babies. I always had complete confidence in her. She went above & beyond & was so thorough. She was very careful to be sure I understood & had all the info to best care for my child. She sent information home to review which when you're sleep deprived is imperative! She loved my babies & still checks in. I cried when we moved away.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Leduc has helped me steer my family's health in the positive direction for the past 18 years and I am launching my last child off to college in the fall! So relieved to know that I can still bring my daughter in for visits, if needed, while she is in college...what a relief...She has help guide me as a mother, to establish good lifetime health habits with all my kids! Thanks for all your help!
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Leduc has been my kids' pediatrician for more than 13 years. She is a caring and patient doctor, but what I like most about her is her genuine interest in holistic medicine. While she will not hesitate to use modern medicine to treat her patients, she might complement her treatment with alternative or non-pharmaceutical remedies. Dr. Leduc takes her time to visit with her little patients, and parents do not feel rushed like in many other practices. I highly recommend her!
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Leduc was recommended to me by friends & we have been w/ her for more than 6 years. She is an exceptional physician who demonstrates both compassion & wisdom in her approach to patient care. Her preventive & holistic philosophy & approach are aligned w/ my family's, & her analyses, diagnoses & recommended treatments for my 3 children have always been thorough & spot on. She asks the right questions & I consider her to be an invaluable partner in ensuring my children's healthy development.
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. LeDuc is a caring and compassionate doctor. She listens to the child and the parent. Her holistic approach incorporates the best of eastern and western medicine. She is very focused on the whole child and is very honest about the child's diet. I am so grateful that she is not afraid to tell me if my children are not eating well and how it affects their overall performance. -Grateful mom
in Atlanta, GA |
I left our first appt and cried in my car!! She made me feel like a bad parent. My LO is chunky, but normal baby chunky, she asked me 3 times if i gave him juice, asked if i sent him to a daycare that fed him Cheetos. I chose to see her b/c her reputation is more holistic and so are we, no juice/processed foods. She told me to give him vitamin D supp w/o even testing, she is against the dairy industry and pro soy, she was so condescending to us and her staff. Not enough room to write in detail.
Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Leduc, MD?
Are you Dr. Leduc?