Dr. Elizabeth Kerner, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryFemaleAge 67

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Elizabeth Kerner, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Plano, TX and has over 41 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Baylor University medical school in 1981. She is affiliated with medical facilities Texas Health Center For Diagnostics & Surgery Plano and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Elizabeth Kerner, MD

Elizabeth Kerner MD PA

6130 W Parker Rd Ste 110 Plano, TX 75093

Dr. Kerner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kerner

Dr. Kerner

Dr. Kerner is a very experienced, talented and skilled surgeon. I appreciate her spending time with me while I addressed my concerns. Office staff is friendly, helpful and punctual. It is always a pleasant experience in their office. I am very happy with the outcome of my treatment provided by this fantastic group of healthcare workers!!
Nov 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Kerner, MD?
Dr. Kerner is so fantastic and very skilled and talented. Makes you feel comfortable and is always a delight to see her and the staff.
Jun 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Kerner, MD?
I had surgery on 10/14/19 with Dr. Kerner. Hands down the best plastic surgeon ever. She is professional, caring, honest, has the "BEST" bedside manner, and above all she makes sure your surgery is "SAFE" for you to have. I have been in the medical field for over 30 years, and it is "RARE" when you find an "EXCEPTIONAL DOCTOR". She deserves the "BEST FEMALE PLASTIC SURGEON AWARD"! Also, her staff/nurses are the "BEST". "THANK YOU" for taking such good care of me.
Des H – Oct 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Kerner, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Kerner by a family friend and had a tummy tuck and breast implants replaced in November of 2018. Dr. Kerner and her staff were amazing at being informative about every aspect of the surgery and recovery. They made me feel so comfortable about undergoing an elective surgery and my pain was managed very well. My results are absolutely amazing! I have never in my life felt comfortable with my tummy or in a bikini, but I finally feel comfortable in my own skin. I honestly can’t thank Dr. Kerner and her staff enough for helping me along this amazing journey with such wonderful care. I am extremely happy I chose Dr. Kerner and would recommend her to anyone!!
Amy S. – Aug 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Kerner, MD?
I searched all over Dallas for a plastic surgeon I felt good about. Dr. Kerner and her staff are just excellent. My cosmetic surgery went completely smoothly and I'm very happy with how I healed and how I look. In my case, I truly cannot see any scars. I would highly recommend Dr. Liz Kerner to anyone.
Jul 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Kerner, MD?
Dr Kerner excels in both her technical and her people skills. She is very personable and a great listener, you can't help but feel comfortable discussing your needs and desires. She fully explains her recommended approach and why she recommends it while also outlining other options and their relative merits. Her staff is both attentive and helpful.
Richardson – Nov 09, 2018
Totally awesome.
Sandy Patterson – Jul 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Kerner, MD?
I could not give Dr Kerner too high a rating. She was very helpful all the way through. Dr Kerner has all the people skills and does excellent beautiful surgery. If something is not going to be perfect she tells you so that after you are completely healed the imperfection is so minor you wonder why she mentioned it. She sees you at every appt so you know she cares. I have not been paid to write this.
Liz Alexander in Dallas, TX – Jun 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Kerner, MD?
What a great doctor and staff. Dr. Kerner is a very good communicator and went over all the options for my surgery. She mentioned things other doctors did not and helped me make a smart choice. Sally and Balinda are great nurses and really helped me after surgery. Jennifer worked so hard on getting my insurance company to do what was right and was so helpful. This is the place you want to go if you want great care from a great team. I could not be any happier with my experience and my results.
Beth in Dallas, Tx – Feb 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Kerner, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kerner?

To seek and serve Christ in all persons, and by doing so, to provide the highest quality plastic surgical care with compassion and integrity.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1981
Baylor University
1977
Vanderbilt University

• Best Plastic Surgeon, Scripps Community Newspapers Readers Choice for Collin County, 2003
  • Best Plastic Surgeon, Scripps Community Newspapers Readers Choice for Collin County, 1998
  • Best Plastic Surgeon, Scripps Community Newspapers Readers Choice for Collin County, 2004
  • Best Plastic Surgeon, Scripps Community Newspapers Readers Choice for Collin County, 2002