Dr. Elizabeth T. Jarem, MD

Dr. Elizabeth T. Jarem, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female | 60 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Jarem specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Mesa, AZ. She practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Jarem? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Jarem's Experience

81Experience
Match

See how Dr. Jarem's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jarem

Dr. Jarem accepts 24 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Jarem has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Jarem
Dr. Jarem's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (15)
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Jarem is a wonderful woman! She has been my OB for over 10 years now. I went to her when she was with Dr. Goodman and Partridge and I have now followed her to East Valley Womens Medical Group. I absolutely love and adore this lady! She is going to be my doctor for my 4th child now. I trust her with my life and my children's hands down. Her bedside manner is suburb. She goes into great detail about procedures and answers your questions thoroughly. I highly recommend Dr. Jarem!!!
Queen Creek, AZ |
This woman is a poor excuse for a doctor. I was 37 weeks into my pregnancy when I had to see her for the first time. She belittled me and degraded me to the point I was bawling in the exam room. I had no issues with my pregnancy until I saw this cruel woman. Due to her rudeness, I was unable to calm down and had to be rushed to the ER. My blood pressure had skyrocketed from completely normal when it was taken before she came in the room to 220/160. I then had to have an emergency csection.
in Mesa, AZ |
The receptionist who answered the phone on a Friday said test results were not yet received so procedure appointment was delayed. An office visit Monday to ascertain status of test results indicated first that they were still missing then that an appointment would have to be made to see the doctor then that she was not in then she appeared and inquired why I was interfering that I had been told it would be a while. Confirmation with the labs indicated that all the tests had been sent.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Unfortunately, I will not get to see Dr. Jarem.. I prepared for an appointment and went to the location on Heritage Loop. The receptionist was extremely rude, and would not elaborate that Dr. Jarem practices there on Wednesday morning and elsewhere in the afternoon. I finally obtained the phone number and called the different location. After I explained what happened, I asked if I could still see Dr. Jarem. She replied, No, there is 30 minutes of paperwork to fill out. Your loss.
in Mesa, AZ |
She's absolutely PERFECT! From begining to end of my pregnancy and postpartum, I had an amazing experience with her. I couldn't stand the rest of the staff at Goodman & Partriage, but she was the only reason I stuck it out. She always made me feel so welcome and even on her busy days she had such a great attitude. Never did I think she was treating me like a number... I was a person to her and that made me feel special. I am SOOOOO happy that she changed practices and now with EVWMG. Loved her!
Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth T. Jarem, MD?
Are you Dr. Jarem?

Compare Dr. Jarem

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.