Dr. Elizabeth Hernandez-Cardona, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryFemaleAge 47

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Elizabeth Hernandez-Cardona, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in San Antonio, TX and has over 12 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University of Texas Medical School at Houston in 2010. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Foundation Surgical Hospital Of San Antonio and Methodist Hospital Ambulatory Surgery. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Elizabeth Hernandez-Cardona, MD

Eterna Cosmetic Surgery

1202 E Sonterra Blvd Ste 301 San Antonio, TX 78258

Compare Dr. Elizabeth Hernandez-Cardona, MD with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists near you

Dr. Hernandez-Cardona's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hernandez-Cardona

Dr Hernandez performed liposuction on four areas of my body. The upper and lower abs, my flanks (love handles & lower back) & my upper arms. It’s been around 6 weeks since I had my abs done and I LOVE my results! I NEVER had a flat stomach in my entire life and Dr. Hernandez was able to give me one. I always had an indention on my belly from wearing pants too tight growing up and Dr. Hernandez was able to make that blend in with my now flat stomach. She also worked her magic on my c section scar and made it smoother. I am amazed with my results! It’s only been less than two weeks since I got my upper arms and flanks done so I’m still healing, but I can see a difference already. My butt now looks bigger from getting my flanks & it also gives me more of a curve on my sides. And my arms definitely look smaller and that makes my posture look better. I can not wait until the swelling goes down so I can see my final results! Go see Dr. Hernandez and let her give you your dream body!
Serra – May 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Hernandez-Cardona, MD?
I’ve been seeing Dr Hernandez Cardona for about two years now and am always happy with the results. She is very understanding and makes you feel very comfortable, explaining each step of the way. She takes her time and isn’t pushy or forceful. So happy I found her and highly recommend!
Cass – Oct 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Hernandez-Cardona, MD?
I had a filler called Radiesse to raise my cheek bones and I am loving my results. Dr. Hernandez walked me through the process and explained every detail. What I love about her technique, is that it was not over done. I look natural and feel the difference.
Delis – Jul 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Hernandez-Cardona, MD?
I just had Morpheus 8 done for the first time. The staff and Dr. Cardona were all wonderful. I also liked the rooms, cleanliness and Dr. Cardona’s bedside manner. I can’t wait to see my results.
Rita – Jul 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Hernandez-Cardona, MD?
I had a Lip Augmentation and I love how full my lips look now. Before my top lip would completely disappear when I would smile but that is not an issue anymore. Dr. Hernandez has a wonderful technique and applies a numbing cream before injecting. I love how she talked me through it and explained everything. This filler is made to last a year so now I’m now excited for fun color lipsticks.
May 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Hernandez-Cardona, MD?
Still in the recovery process, but extremely pleased with the results. I had the "mommy makeover" decades after becoming a mommy and gaining and losing 40 pounds. Dr. Hernandez-Cardona expertly designed the placement and size of the implants so that I could avoid a breast lift and still get the results I wanted. All the incisions are healing to be virtually invisible. The way she does surgery made the drain-less tummy tuck virtually pain-free. I've recommended this doctor to my loved ones.
Apr 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Hernandez-Cardona, MD?
I hadFacetite procedure done last year by Dr. Hernandez to address the saggy skin on my chin. I was provided a brochure that showed excellent results. Dr Hernandez said my final results were to be achieved at 12 months. I am extremely disappointed in my results or lack there of. My “after” pictures look just like my before pictures and I spent $3500 for nothing. I gave her an opportunity to help me find a solution and to my surprise, she ignored my concerns which included my current picture
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
heyrenee in San Antonio, TX – Aug 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Hernandez-Cardona, MD?
I had a tummy tuck by a different physician about 3 years ago and was not pleased with the results. I went to see Dr. Hernandez-Cardona and she was very informative and provided me with treatment options. She is a very personable physician and made me feel very comfortable. During my visit consultation I decided to get Botox to address the wrinkles around my eyes and the results are absolutely amazing. If you want great results from an experienced Dr. this is the place to come! James G
James Grismore, RN in San Antonio, TX – Feb 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Hernandez-Cardona, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hernandez-Cardona?