Dr. Elizabeth Harris, MD

Dr. Elizabeth Harris, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Elizabeth Harris, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in San Antonio, TX. She specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

540 Madison Oak Dr Ste 400

San Antonio, TX 78258

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Harris' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Harris' conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Reduction

I believe my extensive background as an awarded artist adds a complementary dimension to my skill as a plastic surgeon. There is a synergy between art and plastic surgery. Medical knowledge of anatomy coupled with my artistic experience in figure drawing, sculpting and painting, gives me a distinctive perspective of the human body.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Harris' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Harris

Dr. Harris?
Dr. Harris' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Elizabeth Harris, MD
Dr Harris and staff are very professional and encouraging.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Harris, MD?
Amazing staff, they were very helpful and friendly. Dr. Harris was very maticulous and took her time to make sure it was done to perfection. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Harris, MD?
Literally within 5 days post-op my breast augmentation looked natural & beyond my expectations. She is unique as a provider- background in art & board certified. That, in my opinion, makes all the difference in achieving the results you're going in for. High recommend! Her staff is amazing, too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Harris, MD?
had breast reduction a few years ago....left side looks great....right side, not so much....was supposed to be a lift also.....ehhh..... had lipo done too....she did lipo one hip but not the other....somehow the other hip was forgotten????!!!!!! told me she would do it for free but it would still cost $2000 in hospital costs!!!! nope, it should have all been free. would not recommend her at all. my body is lopsided to this day
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Harris, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Elizabeth Harris for anyone considering cosmetic surgery. Dr. Harris has a calm, approachable and compassionate demeanor combined with high professionalism. She addressed all my questions and brought up stuff I hadn't thought about. Post surgical care has been exceptional. Her staff are friendly and helpful. My appointments always take place as scheduled, without undue waiting about. If I ever have another procedure, Dr. Harris is the surgeon to who I will be going.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Harris, MD?
Recently I had a plastic surgery: Breast lift and Breast augmentation. Dr. Harris did an amazing, truly Magical Job! Her surgical talent and expertise can be matched only by her bedside manners! I am truly grateful to Dr. Harris and her very attentive staff for all they done for me. Thank you so much! With great appreciation, Sonia
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Harris, MD?
I went to see Dr.Harris for a tummy tuck and she made me feel very comfortable in every aspect from the consult to the surgery and even the follow up visits to make sure things were healing correctly. I'm a year post op and loving my amazing results, I would recommend her to anyone looking to get plastic surgery from a high quality surgeon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Harris, MD?
Dr Harris is wonderful!! She was so knowledgeable & trustworthy through my whole experience!! Im so sad that my experience is over as Dr Harris & her staff are like family now!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Harris, MD?
Very attentive and great staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Harris, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Harris?

Insurance accepted