Family Medicine  |
Dr. Elizabeth Grady, NMD
Dr. Elizabeth Grady, NMD is a family medicine provider who practices in Tucson, AZ. She is 48 years old.

Northside Naturopathic Family Wholistic Health, LLC

130 W River Rd Unit A

Tucson, AZ 85704

Learn about Dr. Grady

We do not accept any insurances at this office

Dr. Grady does not have any board certifications listed.

• Brain Fag
  • Hormone Imbalance
  • Nutritional Diseases
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Viral Infection
  • Weight Loss

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Education data for Dr. Grady is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Grady has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Grady has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Grady does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grady and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Grady's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grady to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Grady's Performance
Tucson, AZ |
Friendly but no testing; diagnosed my condition based on blood work I had done 6-8 months prior (regarding my thyroid). 6 months later I had fever and diarrhea in which I was told to stop taking the Nature Throid immediately by my primary. Shortly thereafter I was diagnosed Graves Disease & Hyperthyroidism and it's all been downhill since. She said eczema was internal (gave me no solutions) and I found a cream called Triderma that has truly helped.
Peoria, AZ |
Waits are too long now that the office manager has terminated all of the experienced CNA's. The office manager makes the whole operation run poorly... inexperienced staff, poor record keeping, bad information given to patients, walk-ins getting seen before patients with appointments. Grady's "clinic" does a sad job of trying to pass for a legitimate doctor's office. The diet program is run without proper supervision and is nothing more than a cash cow for this sad excuse of a doctor.
If you are referring to the Mi Clinica office manager, I rent space there on Saturdays and have limited control over their remodel and behavior. The diet program IS run under supervision, so I'm not sure what you mean by saying it is not. As for being a "cash cow" I have purposefully made my weight loss program the cheapest and safest in town. As for being a "sad excuse for a doctor" it's possible you were turned down for weight loss for being a drug-seeker. I offer many options for weight loss.
in Green Valley, AZ |
Dr. Grady is the reason why I was able to get pregnant and am now able to hold my second child after three consecutive miscarriages. I will forever be grateful that Dr. Grady was randomly recommended to me by a complete stranger one blessed day.
in Tucson, AZ |
She is an attentive and interactive listener. She asks questions for clarification. Treats me with the understanding that my time is valuable, just like hers is. She and her office staff are always ready to greet me with a friendly smile.
Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Grady, NMD?

Visit Dr. Grady