Dr. Elizabeth Grady, NMD

Dr. Elizabeth Grady, NMD

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Elizabeth Grady, NMD is a family medicine specialist in Tucson, AZ. She specializes in family medicine.

130 W River Rd Unit A

Tucson, AZ 85704

Learn about Dr. Grady

This content was provided by Dr. Grady "We do not accept any insurances at this office"

Dr. Grady does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Education data for Dr. Grady is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Grady has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Grady has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Grady does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grady and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Grady's Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grady to family and friends

Dr. Grady's Performance

After several other naturopaths told me I was fine, Dr. Grady figured out I am hypothyroid. When I got active Epstein Barr virus and had peri-menopausal problems she helped me overcome those too. 2 yrs. ago I moved away and again can't find a naturopath who gets whats going on with my body the way...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Friendly but no testing; diagnosed my condition based on blood work I had done 6-8 months prior (regarding my thyroid). 6 months later I had fever and diarrhea in which I was told to stop taking the Nature Throid immediately by my primary. Shortly thereafter I was diagnosed Graves Disease &...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Waits are too long now that the office manager has terminated all of the experienced CNA's. The office manager makes the whole operation run poorly... inexperienced staff, poor record keeping, bad information given to patients, walk-ins getting seen before patients with appointments. Grady's...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2

If you are referring to the Mi Clinica office manager, I rent space there on Saturdays and have limited control over their remodel and behavior. The diet program IS run under supervision, so I'm not sure what you mean by saying it is not. As for being a "cash cow" I have purposefully made my weight loss program the cheapest and safest in town. As for being a "sad excuse for a doctor" it's possible you were turned down for weight loss for being a drug-seeker. I offer many options for weight loss.

Dr. Grady is the reason why I was able to get pregnant and am now able to hold my second child after three consecutive miscarriages. I will forever be grateful that Dr. Grady was randomly recommended to me by a complete stranger one blessed day.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
She is an attentive and interactive listener. She asks questions for clarification. Treats me with the understanding that my time is valuable, just like hers is. She and her office staff are always ready to greet me with a friendly smile.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option1

Nearby providers with similar experience

Concierge Medicine