Dr. Elizabeth Garreau, MD

Dr. Elizabeth Garreau, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Elizabeth Garreau, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Fairfax, VA and has been practicing for 28 years. She specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.Read her story

Fairfax Loudoun OB-GYN

• Health Net
  • HealthPlus
  • inHealth

Learn about Dr. Garreau

See how frequently Dr. Garreau performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
Pap Smear

Dr. Garreau's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Garreau's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Garreau "Dr Garreau has been in private practice in northern Virginia since 1990. She completed her residency in ObGyn at Washington Hospital Center after receiving her MD from UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (formerly Rutgers Medical School). She prefers a small practice environment so that she can have a personal relationship with her patients. When she is not working, her activities include yoga, bicycling and scuba diving. She is interested in cooking, photography and travel."

This content was provided by Dr. Garreau "Fairfax Loudoun ObGyn offers patients the experience one can only receive in a small practice. We are two female physicians with a very caring staff.  We offer a full range of Obstetrics and Gynecology services, many of which can be performed in our office. We promote preventive care and strive to keep our patients educated, informed, and healthy."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Bucknell University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • UMDNJ--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • WashingtonHosp Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Washington Hospital Center/Georgetown University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Garreau has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Garreau does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Garreau and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Reston Hospital Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Garreau is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View awards

Dr. Garreau's Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Garreau to family and friends

Dr. Garreau's Performance

Dr. Garreau Says:
"

Patient feedback is a valuable tool as we strive to offer a superior experience in health care.  Our patients can always call our office for any questions or concerns.

"

The front office staff, office manager, and doctor are all lacking in professionalism and common courtesy. They are very rude and have a lack of regard for patients. Overall, an absolutely horrible office. I would advise if you are a woman looking for a warm and inviting office that will not add...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Very bad Doctor, I almost lost my child because of her carelessness, I was in her office three hours before I went to emergency room I could have lost my daughter if I was late 10 minutes to hospital. When I was in her office she was in rush listening to my daughter' s heart beat heart rate was low...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My favorite. I've been a patient for 20+ years, staring in her Washington, DC office. She is an amazing doctor. She is friendly, thorough and answers questions in a way that is informative but not overly technical. She has delivered all four of my children.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The only reason I went to Dr. Garreau was bc it was the earliest appointment I could get but I won't be returning here. The doctor was extremely curt when I tried to explain the problems I was having. Also the day I had gone in I had to get a pelvic exam so she briefly left the room for me to take...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Always willing to answer questions! Perfect dr to deliver a baby she kept the delivery room calm and kept complete control of all the nursing staff and she has a gentle quick hand!
Are you Dr. Garreau?