Dr. Elizabeth Francis, MD

Dr. Elizabeth Francis, MD

Dermatology | Female

Barrington Park Derma Assoc PC 220 Linden Oaks Ste 300, Rochester, NY 14625 Get Directions

Dr. Francis specializes in Dermatology and practices in Rochester, NY. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Francis? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Francis' Experience

See how Dr. Francis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Francis

Dr. Francis accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Francis has admitting privileges.

Dr. Francis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Francis to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Francis' Performance
Webster, NY |
Starting seeing Dr. Francis about 10 years ago and my children saw her as well -- mostly for acne. The last 2 years of visits, there was definitely a change in her methods. She didn't even look at my skin on my last visit and told me that I really didn't have acne -- that it was pretty much psychological and I needed to see a therapist. Not sure what happened with her judgement but I've since been treated successfully by another dermatologist for yes, acne.
in Rochester, NY |
Best in the business. She is reliable, personable, and her office is speedy. I LOVE her!
in Bloomfield, New York |
I have been seen and treated by dermatologists for more than 30 years. Imagine my delight when I met and was examined by someone who LISTENED, looked in my eyes, and gave me hope. Psoriasis is not a glamorous nor debilitating disease (for me not for all) but by it's nature can wear one down over a lifetime. I am horrified by the costs of all the treatments, this is an area where Dr. Francis and her staff are willing to "go to bat" for the patient--medical skill PLUS caring--found it.
in Pittsford, NY |
Great doctor! I have seen her for years as have both of my children for a variety of skin issues. I recently had my parents get an appointment for a skin check and she found a cancerous growth on my father's scalp. Her bedside manner is great and she always takes all the time I need to explain everything. The office has a great staff, not only the doctor but the nurses and receptionists too. It can take a while to get an appointment but she is worth the wait!
in Rochester, NY |
At my follow up appointment she was in a rush and didn't even care to check my chart (she didn't know what meds I was on and for how long I was on them for, even though she prescribed them). She switched me to a very high dose of spironolactone even though the normal starting dose is 4 times lower. I only found out a few months later after I developed nasty side effects and a different Doctor realized that it can be attributed to spironolactone. I would never recommend her to anyone.
in Rochester, NY |
I went to Dr. Francis about four years ago, because of an unusual rash. She was very thorough, knowledgeable and actually suggested that I might have celiac disease (which it turned out to be!). She was also wonderful in followup, taking the time to call me with my test results, etc. Her bedside manner is wonderful and she has a great sense of humor!
in Rochester, NY |
Excellent care given with great compassion and thoroughness. I am always nervous going to any doctor and she always makes me feel at ease even if I have to have something removed or treated. She gives a very thorough skin exam. I occasionally have to wait but she gives me all the time I need to address all of my concerns. I recommend her to all my friends and family, and a big plus is that the office doesn't try to sell you any products or services unlike some other local offices!
Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Francis, MD?
Are you Dr. Francis?

Compare Dr. Francis

Dr. Francis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Francis has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Francis' Board Certifications

• Hidradenitis
  • Hives
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Ringworm

Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital

Completed in 2000

Genl Med Center

Completed in 2003

Dr. Francis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Francis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology