Dr. Elizabeth Fox, MD

Dr. Elizabeth Fox, MD

Plastic Surgery | Female

Fox Plastic Surgery Center 827 Myrtle Ter, Naples, FL 34103 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Fox specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in Naples, FL. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Fox? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Fox's Experience

80Experience
Match

See how Dr. Fox's experience matches your preferences.

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. Fox

Dr. Fox accepts 5 insurance carriers

5 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Reviewing Dr. Fox

Dr. Fox's Review Details
    4 based on 138 responses
    Experience with Dr. Fox
    Dr. Fox's Office & Staff
      16 – 30 minutes (124)
    in Naples, FL |
    My wife is researcher and when I say that I mean all corners completed. I went with her to every appointment when I was in town. She and I both had the same feeling when we got to Dr Foxs office. I had my eyes done, and liposuction of my love handles which were too much to love at that pin t. And lipo of my stomach and chest. Quiet an easy post op minimal discomfort. I have a better waistline And my eyes don't look so heavy.Everything done well and professionally.Maybe a facelift next year.
    in Naples, FL |
    Having had three children and now newly divorced. I needed a serious mommy make over. I did a tummy tuck , breast aug with lift and my eyes. I'm the envy of all of my mommy friends. Some just think I lost weight and went to the gym a lot. I feel confident and happy and sexy again. I look so good. I don't think my stomach has ever been this tight ! Even my ex is looking at me differently. Kudos to Dr Elizabeth Fox
    in Naples, FL |
    y wife had surgery with dr Fox Which I begrudgingly accepted. I really thought that she was being silly wanting to improve herself and I was worried that she would turn into one of those Hollywood housewives Interesting enough she breezed through her facelift and she had a kick in her step that I hadn't seen in years. We have been married a long time. I think part of the positive to all of this was the skill and professionalism of the Dr My wife had a great post op experience and while
    in Naples, FL |
    She is the best surgeon i have even met, she was so kind with me and my partner. I could see my results just 2 weeks after surgery, just 1 word "Amazing".
    in Naples, FL |
    My experience with Dr. Fox was wonderful. She was very nurturing and reassuring. Her results are wonderful and I am so glad I did not go anywhere else. Her care, expertise and follow up made me feel very comfortable. I would definitely use her facility again if I so choose.
    in Naples, Florida |
    Dr. Fox gave me a more youthful look and I couldn't be happier! I love that she has you stay a night in her recovery suites. I would recommend her without hesitation!
    in Bonita Springs, FL |
    Dr. Fox is amazing person inside and out! She takes her time and actually listens to you and any concerns that you might have. She corrected what another plastic surgeon messed up on me. Not only did she correct it but she went above and beyond to make any scars I might have disappear. She is not a doctor with the "next: mentality. You know she actually cares about you! If your looking for a plastic surgeon STOP you found the best one!
    Naples, FL |
    I was very nervous about getting any procedures done on my face and body. I think everyone has seen poor outcomes from surgical procedures gone array. I did research to find the best surgeon not only in Naples, but also in Jacksonville. I met Dr. Fox and knew immediately I was in the presence of someone who understood my fears and at the same time wanted the best outcome for me. She is caring, extremely talented and has a fabulous bedside manner. You will NOT be disappointed when choosing her!
    Florida |
    Dr Fox and her staff were always pleasant. However, I needed a revision and was told there would be a nominal charge. I expected to be charged for anesthesia only but that wasnt the case. She charged for the revisioni, was not really nominal (in my opinion should not have been charged at all), she made up for it in charging for the surgery center. which is owned by her. I calledand wrote a letter expressing my concern about this and never received a reply. Had another surgeon do the revision.
    Have you seen Dr. Fox?
    Are you Dr. Fox? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Fox

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Fox does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Fox and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Fox does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Fox and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1992

Dr. Fox has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fox has no media or publications listed.

×

Dr. Fox's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Plastic Surgery
    • No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Fox

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Fox's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
    Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
    Staff friendliness and courteousness
    Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
    16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Fox

Level of trust in provider's decisions
    How well provider explains medical condition(s)
    How well provider listens and answers questions
    Spends appropriate amount of time with patients