Dr. Elizabeth Fox, MD

Dr. Elizabeth Fox, MD

Plastic Surgery | Female

146 reviews| Leave a review

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Fox specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in Naples, FL. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Fox? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Fox's Experience

See how Dr. Fox's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fox

Experience with Dr. Fox
Dr. Fox's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (131)
in Naples, FL |
I have had surgery on my nose 2 years ago in Chicago and it was imperfect. When I did my tummy tuck the surgeon left skin hanging at the ends. I came to Dr Fox for a face lift and had to write a review. Not only does my face look great, but she also asked if she could put a little fat injection (no charge) to the crooked area on my nose. I can't believe it it looks straight, and she removed the extra skin left from my tummy tuck. She is the best! I'm impressed and very thankful!
I never wanted a facelift. Well, news flash...Age caught up with me, at 62 I knew that I couldn't stand looking in the mirror and taking photos of myself wasn't an option. After multiple Dr visits, Finally I met the right Physician...I liked the way she spoke and her staff wasn't fake or phony She was accessible and very detailed about what I was to expect. I look so natural but at least 15 years younger. Maybe even better than I was... But I feel that I am still me. I found a great amazing!!!
in Naples, Fl. |
AMAZING surgeon!!!! I had a complete tummy tuck and hip lipo and I have not been this happy with my body in 27 years!!!! I feel absolutely amazing!! I will be 50 years old this year and I cannot even begin to express how this has changed my life. I spent years as a stay at home mom and went from 115 lbs to 191 throughout the years of raising three kids. I have been divorced for 15 years but I can honestly say that up until now that it has been years since I have felt comfortable with my body!
in Cape Coral, FL |
One word for her work: amazing! I had a breast enhancement surgery done a couple of years ago by a different physician. Unfortunately, my breasts did not retain the shape from the surgery and I came to see Dr. Fox to fix the problem. She kindly explained the options and the way she could correct the problem. I had my breasts reconstructed by her and have not had any problems since then. Thank you Dr. Fox!
in Ft. Myers, FL |
This woman ruined my breasts and did not do anything that she said she would do. A nightmare from beginning to end. She acts like she is concerned until she gets your money. You will pay more here than any other doctor in town, but her work is the worst I've ever seen. It's all a sham. I was so traumatized by this experience and had to spend thousands more to get her shoddy work fixed by another doctor. I was left crying and botched. The experience was devastating on so many levels.
in Naples, FL |
I went to Dr Fox a year ago for her waist cinching tummy tuck. But this last spring when I went to a garden event I didn't realize how good I looked until I tried on the dress I wore the year before.  My waist was so loose on a previously tight dress. A tummy tuck should not only reduce the extra skin and fat but it's the tightening that is the key I believe.  The overnight stay was a joy and the contact with Dr Fox and her nurses was very comforting. They should be done the way she does them.
in Naples, FL |
During the consultation I felt respected with details of what I needed and what my healing time was. I went into the laser procedure two weeks later and was not afraid. The laser did exactly what I had hoped for and I thought the entire experience was very positive.
in Lithia, FL |
dr fox has been my cosmetic surgeon for the past 5 years doing my fillers every 6 months. Prior to seeing her I'd been to numerous doctors where I left feeling like you could tell I had work done. Dr Fox is a true artist when it comes to the placement of fillers and I just look younger rather than fake. I can't say enough good things about this practice. I would highly recommend
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Fox and her staff are very knowledgeable about how to keep your skin looking younger for longer. I absolutely love the line of Skinceuticals and Obagi skin care products that this office carries. The staff is so helpful with finding the right combinations and the products work like a charm!
in Naples, FL |
My wife is researcher and when I say that I mean all corners completed. I went with her to every appointment when I was in town. She and I both had the same feeling when we got to Dr Foxs office. I had my eyes done, and liposuction of my love handles which were too much to love at that pin t. And lipo of my stomach and chest. Quiet an easy post op minimal discomfort. I have a better waistline And my eyes don't look so heavy.Everything done well and professionally.Maybe a facelift next year.
in Naples, FL |
Having had three children and now newly divorced. I needed a serious mommy make over. I did a tummy tuck , breast aug with lift and my eyes. I'm the envy of all of my mommy friends. Some just think I lost weight and went to the gym a lot. I feel confident and happy and sexy again. I look so good. I don't think my stomach has ever been this tight ! Even my ex is looking at me differently. Kudos to Dr Elizabeth Fox
in Naples, FL |
y wife had surgery with dr Fox Which I begrudgingly accepted. I really thought that she was being silly wanting to improve herself and I was worried that she would turn into one of those Hollywood housewives Interesting enough she breezed through her facelift and she had a kick in her step that I hadn't seen in years. We have been married a long time. I think part of the positive to all of this was the skill and professionalism of the Dr My wife had a great post op experience and while
in Naples, FL |
She is the best surgeon i have even met, she was so kind with me and my partner. I could see my results just 2 weeks after surgery, just 1 word Amazing.
in Naples, FL |
My experience with Dr. Fox was wonderful. She was very nurturing and reassuring. Her results are wonderful and I am so glad I did not go anywhere else. Her care, expertise and follow up made me feel very comfortable. I would definitely use her facility again if I so choose.
in Naples, Florida |
Dr. Fox gave me a more youthful look and I couldn't be happier! I love that she has you stay a night in her recovery suites. I would recommend her without hesitation!
in Bonita Springs, FL |
Dr. Fox is amazing person inside and out! She takes her time and actually listens to you and any concerns that you might have. She corrected what another plastic surgeon messed up on me. Not only did she correct it but she went above and beyond to make any scars I might have disappear. She is not a doctor with the next: mentality. You know she actually cares about you! If your looking for a plastic surgeon STOP you found the best one!
Naples, FL |
I was very nervous about getting any procedures done on my face and body. I think everyone has seen poor outcomes from surgical procedures gone array. I did research to find the best surgeon not only in Naples, but also in Jacksonville. I met Dr. Fox and knew immediately I was in the presence of someone who understood my fears and at the same time wanted the best outcome for me. She is caring, extremely talented and has a fabulous bedside manner. You will NOT be disappointed when choosing her!
Florida |
Dr Fox and her staff were always pleasant. However, I needed a revision and was told there would be a nominal charge. I expected to be charged for anesthesia only but that wasnt the case. She charged for the revisioni, was not really nominal (in my opinion should not have been charged at all), she made up for it in charging for the surgery center. which is owned by her. I calledand wrote a letter expressing my concern about this and never received a reply. Had another surgeon do the revision.
Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Fox, MD?
Are you Dr. Fox?

Compare Dr. Fox

Dr. Fox's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Fox does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Fox and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1992

Dr. Fox does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fox and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Fox does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Fox and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results