Dr. Elizabeth Feldman, MD

Dr. Elizabeth Feldman, MD

General Surgery  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Elizabeth Feldman, MD is a general surgery specialist in Reston, VA and has been practicing for 11 years. She specializes in general surgery.Read her story

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check Dr. Feldman's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Lumpectomy
  • Lung Surgery
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Mastectomy
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Secondary Malignancies
  • Stomach Diseases
  • Thrombosis
  • Thyroid Cancer
  • Wound Repair

"Elizabeth D. Feldman, MD, FACS, is a fellowship trained breast surgeon. She received her medical degree from the University of Maryland Medical School after graduating magna cum laude from the State University of New York at Binghamton. Dr. Feldman ...

• General Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Feldman

Dr. Feldman?
Dr. Feldman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Elizabeth Feldman, MD
Dr. Feldman is very thorough, professional, competent, and caring. Her office is very efficiently managed and staff are courteous, responsive, and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Feldman, MD?
Dr Feldman gave me instant comfort at a very difficult time. She not only provided her excellent skills, but the information needed to approach the future treatments in a positive manner. Her greatest advice was to ‘give myself grace’, not try to solve every problem all at once. It provided the peace to survive the process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Feldman, MD?
EXCELLENT SERVICE DR. FELDMAN REALLY ANSWER ALL YOUR CONCERNS AND TAKES QUALITY TIME WITH YOU. AMAZING TEAM, REALLY HAPPY WITH ALL THE SERVICE.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Feldman, MD?
She is wonderful. Fully explains every detail and option available. When I gained weight, she was nice, but let me know that I needed to loose weight to help with my cancer risks. I would always recommend her and her staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Feldman, MD?
I was recently diagnosed w/ breast cancer. I was very overwhelmed after learning the news. During my meeting w/ Dr. Feldman, I was very relief because she provided answers to questions we asked as well as questions we didn't think to ask.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Feldman, MD?
Since breast cancer runs in my family I always try to get someone who is very through and confident about their work. I started see dr. Feldman a few years ago and I like her unhurried approach. She is very thorough with her palpitations of the breast tissue so when I leave I have the confidence that everything really is okay.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Feldman, MD?
Excellent, professional doctor with much sympathy and empathy. Dr. Feldman spent all the time necessary to explain what was going on and available options. Her staff was also very friendly and helpful. Very happy to have her as my doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Feldman, MD?
Wonderful Breast Surgeon. Being a nurse I am very picky and I am eternally grateful for Dr. Feldman and the care I have received from her. I feel so lucky to have found her. She is caring, confident and competent. Love her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Feldman, MD?
Dr Feldman is not only an excellent surgeon, but a very caring one. She is never rushed and always answers my myriad of questions. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Feldman, MD?
She looks you on the eye and that is a very reassuring sign that she cares!! She repeats information so as to have you hear undoubtedly even if one is a professional you need someone very human to care for us! This moments are a shocking experience for any one to hear! The word cancer is very intimidating and frightening! Thanks
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Feldman, MD?
Dr. Feldman and her caring staff take you by the hand and walk you through this journey. They do everything possible to help relieve the stress of a diagnosis. From the first appointment I was given a roadmap that made the process so much easier. Dr. Feldman is a communicator and explains everything in great detail and is always available to answer any questions that may arise. She has my complete confidence and I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Feldman, MD?
Dr Feldman is exceptional in her field. She is thorough in explaining the diagnosis, presenting the options available for treatment, and in advising what she believes to be the best course of action for the best outcome. She does this in a very professional and caring way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Feldman, MD?
Just started working With her but she’s very personable and I enjoyed Meeting with her and she was very thorough on her explanations as of my questions. Thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Feldman, MD?
I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Feldman. She is thorough, compassionate, responsive and professional. She has become a friend over the years that I have been her patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Feldman, MD?
Dr. Feldman is simply the BEST! She is competent, compassionate, caring and friendly and unlike some doctors she actually listens to the patient.. She explains her diagnosis and possible treatments clearly and ensures that test results and findings are accurate. If further testing is needed she recommends appropriate doctors and procedures. I am fortunate to be one of her patients!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Feldman, MD?
Dr. Feldman is a caring doctor. She explains your medical issue in a way that you understand. She's done two surgeries on me and I trust her fully.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Feldman, MD?
Dr. Feldman is excellent. She truly takes time to get to know you as the patient and patiently listens to your questions and concerns. I always leave appointments knowing clear next steps and I feel like I know exactly what is going on with my health care. I feel like we have a plan and I know I am in good hands. I also like that the latest information is shared and I am able to make decisions based on solid information. The entire office is professional and respectful of my time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Feldman, MD?
Dr. Feldman is brilliant. She is skilled, knowledgeable, caring and concerned with a outstanding Dr. and patient relationship. I was totally relaxed going through my medical diagnosis. I continue to follow up and continue to find she is the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Feldman, MD?
Dr. Feldman does an excellent job explaining your diagnosis as well as your surgical procedure. Dr. Feldman also provided sketches that you take with you. I liked having the documentation to refer back to. I have experienced excellent care with Dr. Feldman and her staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Feldman, MD?
Dr. Feldman was incredible! She is intelligent and kind —just what I needed! I highly recommend her.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Feldman?

Insurance accepted

Simply Healthcare Plans
Staywell (Wellcare)
Wellcare of Georgia
Medicaid

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Feldman treats patients.