Dr. Elizabeth Falchook, MD

Child & Adolescent PsychiatryFemaleAge 40

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Dr. Elizabeth Falchook, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Boca Raton, FL. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Elizabeth Falchook, MD

Pediatric and Adult Psychiatry of South Florida

1900 Glades Rd Ste 260 Boca Raton, FL 33431

Compare with other Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists

Compare Dr. Falchook with our nearby Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists at HCA Florida Northwest Hospital.

Make an appointment at HCA Florida Northwest Hospital today at (954) 645-8026.

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Florida Northwest Hospital.

Dr. Falchook's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Falchook

3.4

Dr. Falchook

I have been seeing Dr. Falchook for several years and she has helped me get better . We even tried holistic approaches , but medicines have improved my over all health . She is so kind and caring . She treats me like a normal human being and I appreciate that so much . I look forward to talking with her every visit . I am very grateful to Dr. Falchook for helping me with my health . I would recommend her to anyone . Thank you from the bottom of my heart Dr. Falchook!!!!
Virginia Oetzman – Apr 26, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Falchook, MD?
There’s a reason she’s accepting new patients
We’ve worked with Dr Falchook for almost year. It has been a highly frustrating and disappointing journey. For twelve months we have seen little improvement in our 15 year old son who she diagnosed with ADHD, OCD, depression and anxiety. Within a week of transferring him to a treatment program (that she would not support), he was diagnosed with bipolar disorder (there is a family history) and yet Dr Falchook missed it completely. She has little regard for a parents’ perspective, forming her own narrative that she frames solely from the child’s perspective. I would not recommend at all based on our 12 month experience.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Mar 16, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Falchook, MD?
Excellent psychiatrist, very thorough and thoughtful. She was able to provide an accurate diagnosis in my case where multiple previous doctors could not, and she recommended a treatment plan that was very successful in reducing my symptoms. Highly recommend.
Dec 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Falchook, MD?
I cannot say more wonderful things about Dr. Falchook. She is on top of her cases and extremely caring- unlike many psychiatrists. She comes from an all-around mental health approach and actually cares about your overall well-being as she encourages more than just pharma treatment. She is a minimalist when it comes to treatment, as in she typically wants to take the least invasive approach necessary. When it comes to getting in touch with her via email after hours, she is responsive and handles situations with insurance/pharmacy fills in a very timely manner. On a recent Sunday afternoon I had an issue, and she was the first call into my pharmacy on Monday morning handling an override for a new scrip.
Apr 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Falchook, MD?
I wouldn’t recommend seeing this psychiatrist. Go elsewhere.
May 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Falchook, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Falchook?