Family Medicine  |
Dr. Elizabeth Erickson, MD
Dr. Elizabeth Erickson, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Colorado Springs, CO. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Erickson is affiliated with University of Colorado Health - Memorial Hospital Central and Penrose-St. Francis Health Services.

MOUNTAIN SHADOWS FAMILY MED

5731 Silverstone Ter Ste 250

Colorado Springs, CO 80919

• Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Dr. Erickson

Dr. Erickson's Experience

Dr. Erickson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Erickson does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of California, Irvine, College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Kaiser Permanente Southern Ca

Dr. Erickson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Erickson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Erickson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Erickson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Erickson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Erickson to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Erickson's Performance
in Colorado springs co |
She is one of best . I wish I knew where she is practicing now. Any information would helpful
Colorado Springs, CO |
I have seen her now for 7yrs , very eazsy to talk to she just understands you and willing to get you the best care you need. Very quick to get you to another dr. If needed in that speciality . Over all very kind and caring.
in Colorado springs co |
This is the second time Dr Erickson has left a practice. The first time we found her and even changed insurance company to see her in her new practice. But she is gone again. Starting to get an inferior complex. She was such a caring and thorough dr. We wish her well and miss her! Crenda an ed.
Dr Erickson has been our Dr for the last 20 years. We couldn't ask for a better Dr. she is simply the best Family Dr we had ever had. I just found out she is no longer at UC Rockrimmon. We really do need her as our Dr and am looking forward to hearing where she will be practicing next. Hope it is soon. S Deputy
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Erickson has been my physician since I moved to Colorado in 2005. I trust her implicitly. Unfortunately, Dr. Erickson has disappeared and I, like the rest of her patient's, am desperate to find her. I am on meds that cannot just be stopped overnight and Dr. Erickson seems to be the only Doctor who understands this. Doctor Erickson please come back! We all need you!
in Colo.Spgs.,Co |
if you need a doctor and you're looking for one that treats you with respect cares about her patience and takes the time to see you and not just 10 or 15 minutes your looking for Dr. Elizabeth Erickson. I have called her office and been so sick her staff would ask Dr. Erickson if she could squeeze me in the same day and she has never stayed no. she is no longer at UCHealth. I pray that she reads this and let all of her patients no where she doing practice now. I need her as my doctor. Julie S
in Colorado Springs, CO |
HAS FOUND after 8+yrs with her at Her Pre- Practice her Mtn.shadows and Rockrimmon practices. I was informed via mail she is no longer at Rockrimmon and UC HEALTH? SHE LEFT ME WITH SHORT MED PRESCRIPTIONS and no notice of what condition I am in. I hope she contacts me! Im so sad for her and I's future. WHERE IS LOST AND FOUND?
Colorado Springs, co |
Dr.Erickson used to be a caring & compassionately physician, however since she teamed up with the Rockrimmon group; her staff are RUDE, POWER-WEILDING JERKS! Dismissive & patronizing! My family has spent more than $12,.000 in the past 6 years. Now...The staff won't return calls, convey questions, or cooperate with pharmacists. Sooo sad. I thought we had FOUND our Dr.!!! Big mistake. To Kerri & Doris(office minions), you are deplorable!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Been going to her for over 5yrs and plan on alot more. She has been a gift from above for me. She is a doctor I would not trade for a million in cash!
Colorado Springs |
Dr. Erickson had been my physician for the past 16 years, along with being my entire families physician for 20+ years. She is awesome at what she does, and recently she became the pediatrician for my 1 month old son. She was great. Gentle, compassionate, and answered any questions myself or my wife had. I love Dr. Erickson and will recommend her to anybody and everybody who needs a doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Erickson, MD?
Are you Dr. Erickson?