Dr. Elizabeth Ehama, DO

Dr. Elizabeth Ehama, DO

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Dr. Elizabeth Ehama, DO is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Pueblo, CO. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Ehama is affiliated with Parkview Medical Center.

Dr. Ehama's Experience

See how Dr. Ehama's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ehama

Dr. Ehama accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Ehama has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ehama's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ehama to family and friends
    Dr. Ehama's Performance
    in Pueblo, CO |
    Dr. Ehama is very thorough and friendly. She treats each patient like family and takes excellent care of them. She was always available to answer any questions or concerns I had, even after hours.
    in Canon City, CO |
    I came to her a few months pregnant after having a horrible experience with another doctor. She is very personable and takes the time to answer your questions. Being my first pregnancy I felt very good about going into labor because she had answered all my questions.
    in Pueblo, CO |
    Excellent service and staff. Had several hospital visits during my wife's pregnancy and there wasn't a single time Dr Ehama didn't come see us herself or follow up with results. She will be highly recommended to anyone I know having a baby.
    in Pueblo, CO |
    Dr. Ehamma was very friendly and knowledgable. She explained everything. She was very thorough and detail oriented.
    Pueblo, CO |
    Staff is so unprofessional and very unfriendly. Doctor doesn't want to spend time with you. In summary, they are not willing to help you, but still want to charge you tons.
    in Pueblo, CO |
    Dr. Ehama was a wonderful doctor! As a first time mom, I had many questions. She took the time to answer all of my questions and explain it to me in a way I understood. She is very personable and made me feel very comfortable. I highly recommend her!
    in Pueblo, CO |
    Wish I'd known her years ago! Very gentle! Got rid of the pain.
    in Pueblo, CO |
    Wished I'd found her years ago! Very gentle and helpful.
    in Pueblo Co |
    Dr Ehama was given to me as a referral from my primary care doc. Turned out to be one of the best referral I have gotten. She took time to listen and educate me on issues discovered. It turned out that I had a very large endometrial cyst on my left ovary and six weeks ago she completed a da Vinci robot assisted hysterectomy. She even managed to save the ovary with the cyst. When a complication arose of a bleed she was right there and got me taken care of. Amazing doctor!!!!
    in Trinidad, CO |
    I had a GREAT experience with Dr. Ehama. She is a very caring, compassionate, knowledgeable and dedicated doctor. As a new mother, I had many questions and concerns. She was always there to listen and assist with patience and compassion. I never felt rushed during my appointments with her. Her kindness and reassurance meant so much to me! Also, her staff was ALWAYS so friendly and professional. I HIGHLY recommend her!!
    in Pueblo, CO |
    Being a first time Mom I went threw several OB's. I found Dr Ehama. She's personable, approachable, knowledgeable and really takes the time in each appointment to explain everything fully and answer all of my questions. Dr Ehama's staff is just as great as she is. The best thing I liked about the office staff, I was always well informed about any insurance questions I had. I highly recommend her! Finally, after months of searching, a doctor that answers questions directly and professionally.
    in Pueblo West, CO |
    My experience with Dr. Ehama was absolutely wonderful. She put me at ease and I felt she took time to explain everything to me. She is a wonderful person as well as being a wonderful doctor.
    in Pueblo West, CO |
    Dr. Ehama is one of the most attentive Dr. I have worked with during a pregnancy and this was my third. She takes time to get to know you and remembers previous conversations. She is also very knowledgeable and good at explaining things and answering questions. A neat aspect of her practice is she is always on call and really is willing to take your phone call. We appreciate everything she has done for our family.
    in Pueblo, CO |
    I was seen by Dr. Ehama through my pregnancy. My first pregnancy had been rough and I needed to have an attentive doctor to monitor me and make sure there were no complications this time around. Dr. Ehama was fantastic, quick to respond after hours, and proactive with my care. My son and I both came through the pregnancyand delivery very well, and we're very appreciative to Dr. Ehama for taking such great care of us.
    in Pueblo, Co |
    Dr. Ehama was the most caring, compassionate, professional, and down to earth physician I have ever come across. I could not ask for a better Doctor. She was very honest, straight forward, and realistic with me throughout my entire pregnancy. She was also very attentive to my sensitive circumstances being that I have previously lost a child. I truly loved every appointment with her, she made the hard parts of pregnancy a breeze and always calmed my wandering mind whenever I had concern.
    Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Ehama, DO?
    Are you Dr. Ehama?

Dr. Ehama's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
    •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Ehama has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ehama's Board Certifications

• Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
    • Gestational Diabetes
    • Gonorrhea Infections
    • Gynecologic Cancer
    • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
    • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
    • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
    • Hemorrhoids
    • High Risk Pregnancy
    • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
    • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
    • Mastodynia
    • Maternal Anemia
    • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
    • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
    • Miscarriages
    • Preeclampsia
    • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
    • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
    • Sexual Dysfunction
    • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
    • Symptomatic Menopause

University Of Nevada

Completed in 2004

Queens Hospital Center

Completed in 2007

Dr. Ehama does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ehama and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Amniocentesis
    • C-Section
    • Colpopexy
    • Colporrhaphy
    • Colposcopy
    • Cyst Incision and Drainage
    • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
    • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
    • Sympathectomy
    • Syphilis Screening
    • Thyroid Screening
    • Tubal Ligation
    • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
    • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC