Dr. Elizabeth Christenson, MD

Anatomic & Clinical Pathology | Female

CHI Medical Center 934 Maunawili Cir Kailua, HI 96734 Get Directions
Dr. Elizabeth Christenson, MD
As Founder and Medical Director of CHI Medical Center, I want to extend to you my personal and professional expertise to partner with you on a journey to ultimate wellness. My own odyssey began as a child born into a medical and musical family in Taiwan. From these East Asian roots, I came to the western world through medical school in Italy and then to the United States. Medical residencies in New York and Ohio and finally, the beautiful shores of Hawaii, where CHI Medical Center has found a perfect home. We all have a history that makes us the unique individuals we are, but, too often in life we encounter physical, emotional and psycho-spiritual issues that challenge the future of our health. I have made myself and my patients a promise to always practice the art and science of medicine with passion for intelligence and excellence and compassion for the delicate process of healing. The word "doctor" in classical Latin and Chinese means "teacher" and I strive to be a true mentor through example of my own quest for rejuvenation and the knowledge, skills and wisdom I hope to share with every patient. At CHI Medical Center we can reinvent the image of health you desire and redesign the inner balance of cellular integrity you deserve. Whether it is body sculpting, energy enhancement or progressing from degeneration to regeneration, I am here to be your healthcare guide and guardian. Let's take the first step to the next generation of ultimate health together.

Dr. Christenson's Experience

See how Dr. Christenson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Christenson

Dr. Christenson accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Christenson is now accepting new patients

Dr. Christenson's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Are you Dr. Christenson?

Compare Dr. Christenson

Dr. Christenson says...

Let's take the first step to the next generation of ultimate health together.

Dr. Christenson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology
    •  Board certified in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology
    •  Malpractice claims in Hawaii not available

Dr. Christenson has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Hawaii.

Why It Matters: Dr. Christenson's Board Certifications

• Anatomic & Clinical Pathology

• Allergies
    • Asthma
    • Cardiovascular Disease
    • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
    • Hormone Imbalance

Beth Israel Medical Center-Petrie Campus

Completed in 1987

Mercy Fam Prac Ctr

Completed in 1993

Dr. Christenson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Christenson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anatomic & Clinical Pathology