Dr. Elizabeth Brew, MD

Dr. Elizabeth Brew, MD

General Surgery  |
Dr. Elizabeth Brew, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Golden, CO. She is 58 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Brew is affiliated with St. Anthony Hospital and Lutheran Medical Center.

400 Indiana St Ste 200

Golden, CO 80401

• Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Brew

Breast Cancer
Breast Surgical Procedure

Dr. Brew's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• General Surgery
  • Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• Breast Cancer

• Breast Surgical Procedure

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Dartmouth College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1984
  • Dartmouth College
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • University Of Colorado At Denver
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Brew has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brew does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brew and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brew's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brew to family and friends
Dr. Brew's Performance
in Arvada, CO |
Dr. Brew is personable and knowledgeable. She was very relational and I felt like I had known her my whole life. She will do my inguinal hernia surgery in late June. I expect nothing by excellence from dr. Brew.
in Denver, CO |
Amazing, you can just tell that she is highly intelligent and good at what she does. Great with communication as well.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Brew came highly recommended and I can see why. She is through but still kind with a great bedside manner.
in Castle Rock, CO |
After a diagnosis of breast cancer, my PC doctor sent me to Dr. Brew. She is one of the most caring doctors I have ever had! She listens, answers questions, has a great bedside manner and takes time to make you feel comfortable. The surgery went well and I would recommend her to everyone I know who needs surgery.
in Westminster, CO |
I was recently diagnosed with Breast Cancer. Although it was one of the scariest things I have been through Dr. Betsy Brew was always there to make me feel better. She walked me through everything. Her staff was always so helpful and knowledgeable too. I can't imagine going through this with anybody else. I would recommended her to anyone!
in Morrison, CO |
Dr. Brew saved my husband's life a few days ago. She performed emergency open abdominal surgery that included removing eight liters of pus & blood as the result of peritonitis. She took her time explaining/educating on what would occur, met with me immediately afterwards to recap. She's very caring, compassionate, highly skilled, and smart!!! We HIGHLY recommend her!!!
in Arvada co |
Dr Brew is the most patient,caring,kind,very positive attitude I have ever met in a dr.She handled my mother with kid gloves with her breast cancer surgery, my mother was so impressed when she woke up that she was right there beside her consulting she did great! Then I found out I had breast cancer she took so much time and effort to help me make the right decisions for ME! Excellent surgeon,trust her with my life totally! best beside manner you could ask for!
Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Brew, MD?
Are you Dr. Brew?