Dr. Elizabeth Board, MD

Functional Medicine ·  Female · Age 53

Dr. Board

Atlanta Functional Medicine

5755 N Point Pkwy Ste 74 Alpharetta, GA 30022

Dr. Elizabeth Board, MD is a functional medicine specialist in Alpharetta, GA and has been practicing for 17 years. She graduated from Emory University in 1992 and specializes in functional medicine.

Dr. Board accepts

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Board treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Board?
Dr. Board's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Elizabeth Board, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr Board is amazing. Not only is she extremely friendly and empathetic (a rarity among doctors these days), but she's incredibly thorough and knowledgeable. I've been to her for 2 separate issues over the last 7 years or so, and she has been dead on with her diagnosis both times, even before the tests came back. She's very adept at dealing with complex metabolic issues and deficiencies and I recommend her to anyone who tells me they've made the rounds with doctors and don't know what's wrong with them. In fact, I'm bringing my mother up from FL to see her this summer. That being said, she's not a magician, so if you have a complex problem to fix, you have to be willing to put in the time and effort--that means making diet changes, taking supplements, exercising, etc. Pro tip: bring a recorder with you when going over test results. There will probably be A LOT to remember!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Board, MD?
Dr. Board has helped me improve my health when I thought I could not get any better. She takes a lot of time to understand her patients and then implements organized strategies to improve the patients' health. She is also very positive and great work with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Board, MD?
Excellent experience with Dr. Board. I give her name to my friends all the time. Dr. Board is not quick to turn to pharmaceuticals, instead focusing on natural solutions. I'm so grateful that I went to her. She took the time to get to know my symptoms and answer all my questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Board, MD?
I love Dr. Board and her staff. I've been seeing her now for over a year. I had been told by a number of physicians that nothing was wrong with me. Luckily I found Dr. Board. She literally started identifying my issues from my very first appointment. It has taken an entire year, but I am now finally getting my health back. Dr. Board is warm and caring; she take as much time as she needs with every patient; and she is always prepared when she talks to you and explains what everything means.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Board, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Board?