Dr. Elizabeth Biggers, DO

Dr. Elizabeth Biggers, DO

Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy  |
Female
Dr. Elizabeth Biggers, DO is an osteopathic manipulative therapy doctor who practices in Brandon, FL. She has been practicing for 11 years.

1307 Providence Rd

Brandon, FL 33511

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)

Learn about Dr. Biggers

Dr. Biggers' Experience

Dr. Biggers' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy
  • Board certified in Family Practice/OMT

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

• Family Practice/OMT
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians*

• Nova Se Univ Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2006

Dr. Biggers has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Biggers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Biggers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Biggers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Biggers to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Biggers' Performance
    GOOD
Tampa |
I found Dr. Elizabeth Biggers to be very personable and professional. She listened to my concerns about an ongoing problem and gave me a referral to a specialist based on the information in my chart and our conversation. I have seen her twice and her husband twice and am very pleased with them professionally. The time in the waiting room has sometimes been rather long, though.
in Brandon, FL |
Dr. Elizabeth Biggers, her medical assistant and everyone in the office is excellent. You may wait a while to be seen, but Dr. E. Biggers doesn’t have her hand on the doorknob waiting to go to the next patient. She listens, is nonjudgmental and really cares. The nurse in the office that gives shots and does blood draws- extra benefit-she is just amazing, too. This is the closest you will come to true family practice. My husband and son are also seen here by Dr Joel and PA Justin, ??
in Tampa, FL |
Not at all. In fact, after only two visits I am looking for a different doctor. She was extremely unprofessional in how she spoke to me and rarely looked up from her laptop to listen to what I had to say. She did not treat me with respect or compassion and put me on the defensive as I felt attacked by her words. In addition I have had an early morning appointment both times and still had to wait 30 minutes to see the nurse and another 30 minutes after that to see her.
Dr. Elizabeth was over worked.We waited 2hr and 45 minutes for her to be in the room for less than 10 minutes.It is disheartening to know that the only option a patient has is to be seen by someone who clearly doesn't have time to care.I understand that there are regulations and protocol for pain management however simply cowerding behind i cannot preacribe pain medicationits unacceptable.Listen twice as much as you speak God gave you 2 ears and only 1 mouth. I am embarrassed with todays visit
in brandon, fl |
i have mixed emotions regarding both Dr. Elizabeth and Dr. Joel. I do not feel that their staff carries the ball through. The office is small; yet comfortable. The phone is answered, yet placed on hold or sent to a voice mail that does not return the call. I have yet to leave the office with proper documentation and directives. I do not feel that their staff is a good reputation of the Drs; therefore lowering their quality,
in Riverview, FL |
Elizabeth has been my primary for a little over a year now. She has been awesome. My annual last year was normal. At the end of the year I started to notice issues. I went to her, and she had me to testing right away. Followed up on everything including the hospital stay. She does not go to the hospital. She has suggested some wonderful specialist. Got me through. She is not all over you friendly at first, but is very respectful.
in Saint Petersburg, FL |
My grandmother went for a visit with Dr. Elizabeth Biggers because I see her husband and love this office. She spoke to my grandmother with respect and concern and figured out what was wrong with her (a condition that had gone diagnosed at previous doctors for years). By that afternoon her office had set up an in home physical therapist to come visit the very next day. I can't say enough how much I appreciate this doctor for the level of care my grandmother received.
in Brandon |
Well i haven't been seen by the husband. Bit Elizabeth Biggers is my primary. She is very dimissive. Not to concerned about what i say. Neber gives eye contact. Not happy with her. But am looking for another primary. I have many health issues so am waiting for the right time to change. She pute on meds and said i had shingles without testing me for it. I never broke out with shingles virus. I never had. Besides to get an appt. One has to call on mondays from 9 to noon n half the time either they
Tampa |
Rude, Did Not Care About My Health,Very Dismissive and Lacks Common Courtesy. I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN !!!
Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Biggers, DO?
Are you Dr. Biggers?

Visit Dr. Biggers

Dr. Biggers accepts 14 insurance carriers
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
    Blue Care HMO
    Blue Select
    BlueDental Choice
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
    Preferred PPO