Dr. Elizabeth S. Barnes, MD

Dr. Elizabeth S. Barnes, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 59 years old

57 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Barnes specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Greensboro, NC. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Barnes? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Barnes' Experience

See how Dr. Barnes' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Barnes

Dr. Barnes accepts 3 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Barnes has admitting privileges.

Dr. Barnes' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Barnes to family and friends
Dr. Barnes' Performance
I had a positive experience with Dr. Barnes. My wait time was short. Dr. Barnes shows a sincere interest, is very thorough and welcomes questions. She will explain until I understand and I don't feel rushed.
I met with DR Barnes to get clearance for surgery. She checked me out with an ekg and various other exams along with a blood test. I appreciated her thoroughness and I am cleared for surgery
Did not have much of a wait to be taken to exam room. Very thorough exam. Staff were very friendly. In and out for annual in one half hour.
Very pleased. Dr. Barnes was compassionate and thorough...And listened. I liked her nurse and the ladies in the front office.
Dr Elizabeth Barnes was thorough and very easy to speak with. I am very pleased with my experience in the office today.
Very good from arrival to departure.
Dr. Barnes was great. She quickly assessed my issues and initiated treatment in a timely manner.
I have been seeing Dr. Barnes for several years. She is thorough and seems genuinely interested in the patient's concerns.
Experience was good as always. I never feel rushed and Dr. Barnes listens to what I have to say. I feel she is genuinely concerned about my healthcare. Thank you.
Dr. Barnes was sympathetic helpful. I felt encouraged by my visit with her.
Genuine concern. Thorough. Discussed clearly a suggested change in script dosage.
Dismissive of a problem that has been brought to her attention, twice.
As usual, my experience was excellent. Dr. Barnes and the staff are professional, friendly and caring. The only thing that was unusual was the wait time to have blood drawn for lab work.
Another informative and positive visit. Labs were reviewed and each category discussed in detail. Thanks Dr. Barnes.
I had a check-up visit with the Doctor & blood test to re-check my meds.
When I made request for assistance with seeing specialists the doctor listened to me and appropriate actions to ensure that this would happen in a timely manner.
Good experience
I had an excellent body with Dr Barnes. She was very professional and caring.
Very pleased with visit, love Dr. Barnes. All employees were very friendly and professional.
Very satisfactory. Dr Barnes is both professional and thorough. She answers all of my questions and seems to really care.
Excellant
This was my first "new patient" meeting with Dr. Barnes, and I was very pleased. I will look forward to working with her starting with my physical examination next month.
Prompt professional service for routine care. Questions answered. No changes in care. Labs drawn. Results mailed.
Follow up visit from brief hospital stay for BG. Dr Barnes is always a professional who is caring and detailed in office visits
Dr. E. Barnes and her assistant clearly demonstrate express their genuine concern for your health and well being.
Dr. Barnes was very helpful and kind. The entire staff was polite and helpful.
I was treated very well as usual. thanks to all your staff.
BP check; review medicine; discussed recent fall; blood work
Dr. Barnes is great. Listens and she asks questions.
I have seen Dr. Elizabeth Barnes for years as my primary doctor. She has always been excellent. She always gives me lots of time to explain anything I do not understand. She has patience and understanding with everyone. I would recommend her highly to anyone.
She was great and very caring doctor. Good experience. Vickie Vaughan
I had a very good visit. The muscle relaxer Dr. Barnes prescribed for my hamstring muscle worked. I only took the medication 3 days.
Very excited about my relationship with a new physician. I feel that Dr. Barnes was very attentive and listened to my needs.
Very professional, prompt, & helpful.
in Greensboro, NC |
Rude, callous, and just plain mean. I have psoriasis, and had a flare up. My regular doctor wasnt in, so I had to deal with her. Only needed a steroid treatment and she refused. I also have a fear of riding in cars and she said I had a debilitating, mental disorder and needed therapy, not a med to help when I have to go on a road trip with my husband. Stay away fom this ignorant person who offers psychiatric advice when she isn't trained for it.
Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth S. Barnes, MD?
Are you Dr. Barnes?

Compare Dr. Barnes

Dr. Barnes' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Barnes has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Barnes' Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Barnes does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Barnes and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

UNIV OF VA SCH OF MED HLTH SYS

Graduated in 1985

Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center

Completed in 1988

Dr. Barnes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barnes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Barnes does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Barnes and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.