Pediatrics  |
Dr. Elizabeth Avaricio, MD
Dr. Elizabeth Avaricio, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Ozone Park, NY. She is 42 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Avaricio is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Queens, Long Island Jewish Medical Center and North Shore University Hospital.

9511 101st Ave

Ozone Park, NY 11416

• AvMed
  • Connecticare
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Fidelis Care
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Locals (any local)
  • MagnaCare

Learn about Dr. Avaricio

Dr. Avaricio's Experience

Dr. Avaricio's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Hives

• Physical Examination
  • Vaccination
  • Well Baby Care
  • Well Child Examination

No malpractice history found for New York.

• SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Schneider Chldns Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Schneider Chldns Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Avaricio has no media or publications listed.

• Tagalog

Dr. Avaricio does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Avaricio and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Avaricio's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Avaricio to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Avaricio's Performance
in Bronx, NY |
I'm very comfortable with the Dr, picked her mainly because of hours of convience (after hours plus sat hours ), on the other hand I called today 3/22/17;for a sat appointment unfortunately the next avi month is JUNE Unacceptable nooooo way Now I'm left looking for a new pedrician
in Bronx, NY |
Though I was treated badly, like I didn't matter, staff mentioned I called too much when I had a question about my son and I was put on hold multiple times and was told to call back multiple times - I love God so therefore I will forgive these people of the way they treated me. I pray that no one treat their family members, their sons or daughters or their mothers and fathers the way I've been treated from the staff here. With that said five stars to the doctor and Praying for the staff.
in Ozone park Ny |
The worst staff ever always changing my guess the dr is such a lovely person if you have an emergency don't Bring your child here they don't take walk in mind you my child was being attended at the office since he was born but since I chose the day for him to get sick and there was no appt I need to go elsewhere like really what parent chooses the day their child gets sick unreal won't bring him here again and make my family members and girlfriends do the same.
in Ozone Park, New York |
Both my kids have been going to Dr Avaricio since they were born. My daughter is a very severe asthmatic and I would never, ever, think of bringing her to see anyone but Dr Avaricio. She is kind, compassionate, and extremely caring towards both my children, and myself.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Avaricio is very patient and kind. I have been bringing my children for years. She listens and doesn't rush. She's th e nest
in New York, NY |
Dr. Avaricio is the best pediatrician I came across my daughter loves going to her office she feels comfort with Dr Avaricio.
in Brooklyn, NY |
This is the worst office. the wait is always over 3 hours. staff is very rude. they are constantly changing staff every other week. this doctor is not reliable at all. My sons cholesterol was high and i wasn't told until 6 months after. The doctor always pushes her PA to see the patients instead of her. She never returns any calls. I would recommend no one to see this doctor you will regret it
in New York, NY |
Dr. Avaricio is amazing. I wish she was able to treat parents too! She is always very thorough, asks questions, explains everything in great detail. My kids absolutely love going to see her. She is very friendly, professional, kind and makes everyone feel comfortable. Even when i have had to call her during the early hours of the morning for urgent medical advice, she is always quick to respond. Absolutely love her. Best pediatrician in NYC. Worth the occasional extra wait times!
in Ozone Park, NY |
I have been taking my children to Dr Avaricio for over 10 years and I must say that I am extremely satisfied with the time and patience that she has for the children in her care. She is always available no matter how big or small the situation is. One thing that I wish would change is the wait time to see her but hey that just goes to show you how much dedication she has for her patients. She never rushes you out of her room. She makes sure that she addresses any and every concern that you have!
in Howard beach, NY |
She is a great doctor. Has been visiting my daughter since she was an infant. Always calls back no matter what hour of the day it is. Even on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve she called me back because my daughter was ill. She always checked up on her after 2 days of visitors to make sure she was feeling better. I love her nurses and also the girls at front desk..
s ozone park , ny |
As a Doctor she is very good but as a person not so nice for personal reasons I cannot say. What I can say is she can be a good doctor but lacks in kindness she is not respectfull to the parents... Her and one of her nurse's that assist her made me feel very uncumfortable and hurt my feelings. That's why I decided yo switch my children to another Doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Avaricio, MD?
Are you Dr. Avaricio?

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
    Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
  • Fidelis Care
    Fidelis Care HMO
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA