Dr. Elizabeth Auger, DPM

Podiatry ·  Female · Age 48

Dr. Auger
4460 S Highland Dr Salt Lake City, UT 84124

Dr. Elizabeth Auger, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Salt Lake City, UT and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from Temple University / Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine in 1996 and specializes in podiatry.

Dr. Auger accepts

Dr. Auger accepts the following insurance:

Altius Health Plans
AXIS
Great West Healthcare-Cigna
Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Health Utah
Medicare PPO
National POS – Open Access POS
Medicare
PEHP
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check Dr. Auger's experience treating your condition or procedure

Nail Avulsion and Excision

Dr. Auger performs Nail Avulsion and Excision more than 59% of her peers

Dr. Auger performs this procedure more than 59% of her peers

Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture

Dr. Auger treats Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture more than 42% of her peers

Dr. Auger treats this condition more than 42% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Achilles Tendon Rupture

• Ingrown Toenail
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Stress Fracture of Foot

Dr. Elizabeth E. Auger, DPM has been practicing podiatry for 18 years and is proud to offer holistic, patient-centered care. Patients can trust Dr. Auger to help keep their feet healthy through preventative care and through solving serious foot and l...

• Podiatry

3.9

Dr. Auger?
Dr. Auger's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Elizabeth Auger, DPM
Kind of rude and looked like she was about to roll her eyes at my concerns. When I tried to pay the bill, I was told the receptionist was out to lunch so to call back later. I guess she doesn't want to get paid! I'll take my business elsewhere.
I am sorry you were unable to pay your bill when...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Auger, DPM?
I’ve received excellent care from Dr. Auger for years after becoming dissatisfied with the care provided by another podiatrist. Dr. Auger is a caring and concerned professional who listens well and provides excellent treatment. I have referred friends, families and acquaintances to Dr. Auger.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Auger, DPM?
She is very friendly. Seems to know her specialty feet. Gave me excellent referral for me to get diabetic shoes. the last foot doctor I had rarely saw me. I like knowing I'll be seeing Dr Auger.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Auger, DPM?
I've already recommended Dr. Auger to others. She is a very effective doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Auger, DPM?
Dr. Auger has been caring for my feet for the past 5 to 7 years. I have found that my feet have been in good hands. I appreciate her professionalism and her friendly personality.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Auger, DPM?
She made me feel comfortable from the very first visit and really listened to what I was saying. Within my first 2 visits she had helped the pain in my feet as well as explained the continued maintenance I needed to follow at home. She is professional and definitely knows about feet. I would recommend her to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Auger, DPM?
Dr. Auger, is very friendly and knows how to care for my feed tenderly and keeps my toe nails trimmed well. I recommend for your feet and ankle problems. Glenn K Ferree
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Auger, DPM?
I went to Dr. Auger for help with some pain in my right foot that I had been living with for quite some time. I was pretty sure it was a result of me wearing 4 inch heels all day long for 20 years, but really didn’t want to hear it. I was afraid that any Dr. would totally lecture/judge me since the issue is self inflicted & totally preventable. Dr. Auger did none of those things! Ended up having a neuroma that required surgery. Feels so much better, I’m going to go back & get my left foot done!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Auger, DPM?
Dr. Auger is very professional and cheerful. After an infection fro a stubbed toe and many years of discomfort. She performed a full nail avulsion (removed both large toenails.) This procedure was completed and I was out the door in 20 minutes. I am so grateful for her expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Auger, DPM?
There was no staff in the office. The exam room was cramped and filthy. i didn't want to touch anything. The cabinets were open and overflowing with miscellaneous supplies. Dr. Auger was drawing up other patients' needles over my supply tray and open wound. I asked her if that was sanitary. and she said it was for another patient and not to worry. To top it all off, she did the procedure wrong and I ended going to a different podiatrist to fix it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Auger, DPM?
I was seen promptly both times I had appointments. Dr. Auger is very personable and resolved my issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Auger, DPM?
very professional. I had a bone spur removed and didn't expect to be able to walk for six weeks. To my surprise I was able to walk the same day. I think my outcome would have been different with another doctor. little pain afterwards
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Auger, DPM?
I made my appointment same day, was treated and out the door in a 30 min window. Would highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Auger, DPM?
She did surgery on my Mortons Neuroma . I also had her work on my Dads foot. He doesnt typically trust foot Dr's but he is a big fan of Dr Auger. She listens to patients , which is the main ingredient for a good Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Auger, DPM?
I've seen Dr Auger for a few different issues with my feet and each time she talked to me about the issue and explained possible treatments. Unlike some doctors that seem like they want to get you in out as fast as possible, I feel like she really cares and takes the time to make sure I understand the diagnosis and my options. I remember thinking when I left my first visit: "wow, she spent a good amount of time with me". I didn't feel rushed out just so she could get to the next patient"
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Auger, DPM?
I visited 2 doctors before seeing Dr. Auger. She listened, answered all my questions and made me feel at ease. It's been 8 weeks since my foot surgery and I am back to my normal activities. Dr. Auger and her staff were terrific. Great experience which is rare these days.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Auger, DPM?
Dr. Auger is thorough, patient, friendly, and knowledgeable. After seeing several other doctors that couldn't diagnose my problem, Dr. Auger was able to target exactly what is wrong and what steps I need to take to deal with it. She's professional but warm and I will continue to see her as needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Auger, DPM?
After months of chronic heel pain i finally went to see Dr Auger. After 2 visits i was 80 to 90% better. I resumed my normal activities and am very grateful. Dont live with foot pain...its un necessary. Thanks
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Auger, DPM?
Dr. Auger is prompt,listens to your concerns fully and explains medical issues fully. She takes the time needed with you and is not rushed or abrupt. She runs her office on time which isn't very common these days. She has 3 offices which makes it convient for appointments, she is always responsive and available by phone. I would recommend her to anyone and have referred friends to her already.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Auger, DPM?
Arrived early and filled out 4 pages of required paperwork. No clerk at the desk to check in at appointment time. Waited 40 minutes past scheduled time and had to leave.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Auger?

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Auger treats patients.

St. Mark's Hospital