Dr. Elizabeth Arthur, MD

DermatologyFemaleAge 56

Dr. Arthur

Helendale Dermatology & Medical Spa

500 Helendale Rd Ste 100 Rochester, NY 14609

Dr. Elizabeth Arthur, MD is a Dermatologist in Rochester, NY. She is affiliated with medical facilities Rochester General Hospital and Strong Memorial Hospital. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Arthur to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Dermatologists in your area

• Practices at Top Hospital

Dr. Arthur's Top Procedures and Conditions

Dermatitis

Dr. Arthur treats Dermatitis more than 93% of her peers

Dr. Arthur treats this condition more than 93% of her peers

Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Dr. Arthur treats Moles (Benign Skin Lesions) more than 92% of her peers

• Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Microdermabrasion
  • Mole Removal
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Ulcer
  • Wart Removal
  • Warts

Dr. Arthur accepts

Dr. Arthur accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Dr. Arthur's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Arthur

3.0

Dr. Arthur?
  • Office environment (17)
  • Office environment (7)
I have gone to Elizabeth Arthur's office for 19 years. I saw Dr. Arthur mainly for the first 15 years, and for the last 4 years, I was treated mostly by Ms. Parks. I have always suffered from persistent cystic acne. Dr. Arthur is the best! She surrounds herself with a great team, and she mentors often.
Jun 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Arthur, MD?
Dr Arthur was very unprofessional in her treatment of a patient recently. The patient had waited OVER an hour. When Dr Arthur entered the room with her PA and her surgical assistant. Dr said she was just one person doing everything. A simple apology would have sufficed. Also, if she were not over scheduled the delays would not be so severe. Dr Arthur then said she no longer wanted to treat this patient. She was demeaning, rude and her approach smacked of ageism. She mentioned that the procedure she had performed on this patient was not meant as a one-time occurrence. She did not mention this at the outset and did not manage expectations. She continued in a very condescending manner. Frankly, she was flexing her muscles in front of her staff. She should be treating her patients with consideration and respect. She does not realize that they too are professionals and accomplished. That is why they can afford her prices.
May 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Arthur, MD?
Just when to Helendale 3/20/19 for a full body skin exam they did a good job, underwear on with a gown on they did a quick peek around my briefs but not a true full body exam skin cancer can be found anywhere they should offer briefs on or off for the exam.did not want to sound like a perv asking to be nude for the exam.
Mar 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Arthur, MD?
My husband and I both go to Dr. Arthur and find her office staff very professional and helpful. They are always friendly with us and polite as well. Dr.Arthur is definitely busy, but we feel that she has always taken the time to explain what she was doing and answered any questions we may have had too. I am truly "nervous Nellie" going to doctors and she was very understanding and made me feel comfortable during my initial visit. We love her and would recommend her.
Rosemarie in Williamson – Dec 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Arthur, MD?
Very difficult to get thru on telephone and can't ever get an appointment when you need it.
Linwood, NY – Oct 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Arthur, MD?
I found her to be cold and non caring about any issues that I had. I always felt rushed in the exam room. I had been asking her to remove some small cysts on my chest for about a year now. She kept telling me I was too tan for the procedure. I kept telling her I wasn't tan that is was my natural skin color. I later found out she didn't believe me. I recently switched to Dr. Green and he removed the cysts that I wanted removed and never mentioned the color of my skin as being a problem.
Webster, NY – Jul 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Arthur, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Arthurs for many years. I have referred my family and 50 friends to her practice. She is knowledgeable, professional, caring and has an outstanding chair side manner. The only downside is that my friends and daughter who have relocated can not find a dermatologist as fabulous as Dr. Arthur. My daughter flies home from Boulder, Co. to see her as well as many of my friends. They make her office part of their visit home. We are very fortunate to have her here. LOVE!
Bonnie in Webster, NY – Jul 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Arthur, MD?
It's all about the money with this practitioner. Hard sell on services like injections, peels, etc. when you really don't need any of them and if that doesn't work, you get the pitch for her expensive, but very average quality skin care. As the other reviewer commented, the staff is quite unfriendly too. I was double charged for my appointment and when I called in to correct the issue, it was a battle. Money, not customer care is the main driver here.
Pittsford, NY – Jun 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Arthur, MD?
I definitely would not recommend this practice! My first appointment I was scheduled for the wrong service. The clinician saw me anyway and starting explaining expensive chemical peals for my skin that are obviously not needed. My daughter was seen there as well for examination of moles. The clinician looked her over for less than a minute then began to lecture her on her current treatment without asking any questions about her history. For quality dermatology care, go somewhere else.
Elizabeth Connor in Webster, NY – Mar 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Arthur, MD?
She confident and knowledgeable while remaining very relatable. She followed my case closely and even called to check on me when I had to cancel a visit due to a sick child.
Marie in Victor, NY – Mar 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Arthur, MD?
Always trying to sell you on expensive product and staff is not always so pleasant. Foe examply I just got off the phone (to pay a bill) with someone who sounded as nasty as can be and it is first thing in the morning! When I visit I don't get a warm and fuzzy feeling either.
Webster, NY – Feb 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Arthur, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Arthur?

• Dermatology