Dr. Elizabeth Albert, MD

Dr. Elizabeth Albert, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Elizabeth Albert, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Oklahoma City, OK and has been practicing for 31 years. She graduated from Duke University School Of Medicine in 1987 and specializes in rheumatology and internal medicine.

4140 W Memorial Rd Ste 518

Oklahoma City, OK 73120

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • Community Care Network
  • Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma

Learn about Dr. Albert

See how frequently Dr. Albert performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Arthritis
Autoimmune Diseases
Rheumatoid Arthritis

Dr. Albert's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Rheumatology

Dr. Albert does not have any board certifications listed.

• Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• Duke University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • U Okla Hlth Sci Ctr
  • U Okla
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Albert has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Albert has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Albert does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Albert and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Albert's Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Albert to family and friends

Dr. Albert's Performance

Doctor Albert is a fantastic rheumatologist who truly cares and listens too any concerns no matter what is it! I drive an hour one way too see her and I’m very blessed to have her take care of my RA!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been seeing Dr. Albert for about 5 years. I have always found her knowledgeable and compassionate. I have also talked to several doctors in Oklahoma City and their consensus has been that Dr. Albert is one of the best, if not the best, rheumatologist in the state. I could not be happier...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Albert was very thorough when I first became her patient several years ago. She seemed very knowledgeable, although not very personable. In recent years she has begun talking down to me and rushing me through my appointments. I get the impression she doesn't care or is too busy. She has made...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
She went through my symptoms and health history, and then told me she was putting me on the Humira shot immediately. I was hesitant and stressed about my health problems as it was. She told me I needed to give myself this shot now. I was crying because of the stress, and she kept calling me a baby...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Albert does not seem to listen to the patient's experience, and discounts reports of symptoms. She relies heavily on test results and checklists in a field that sees a great deal of variance in symptoms and test results. She treated a friend of mine as well, who had similar experiences.
Are you Dr. Albert?