Dr. Elissa Norton, MD

Dr. Elissa Norton, MD

Dermatology  |
Female
Dr. Elissa Norton, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Delray Beach, FL. She has been practicing for 8 years. Read her story

5162 Linton Blvd Ste 203

Delray Beach, FL 33484

Learn about Dr. Norton

See how frequently Dr. Norton performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Intertrigo
Folliculitis
Itchy Skin

Dr. Norton's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Norton's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Norton "Dr. Elissa Norton is a native of Boca Raton, where she was born, raised, and graduated as Valedictorian from Spanish River High School. She completed her undergraduate education at the prestigious Massachusetts Institute of Technology, where she was honored with the Asinari Award for Outstanding Undergraduate Research. She continued performing graduate level research at Harvard University and the Dana Farber Cancer Institute before returning to South Florida to complete her medical education. She received a merit-based scholarship to attend the University of Miami School of Medicine, where she graduated at the top of her class, and was inducted into the elite Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society. Dr. Norton remained at the University of Miami for her Internship in Internal Medicine and Residency in the Department of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery. She has received numerous awards including the Women's Dermatologic Society Mentorship award, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery Preceptorship award, scholarships to attend annual meetings of top dermatology societies, and the award for Outstanding Contribution to Medical Student Teaching. Dr. Norton has numerous publications in peer-reviewed medical journals and has presented her research at regional and national dermatology conferences."

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection

• Mit
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2009

Dr. Norton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Norton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Norton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Norton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Norton to family and friends
Dr. Norton's Performance
Seattle, WA |
I was not able to see Dr. Norton, but I was fortunate to have a telephone evaluation and dialogue. I found her appraisal of the situation and course of action to be most effective. Within 24 hours I was finding relief from symptoms that were ailing me for 6 months. Her analysis was spot on, and I was also impressed by her follow up to see how I was. Brava! I am sold.
Palm beach fl |
Dr. Norton is a wonderful physician. She is extremely knowledgeable and her staff is great!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Best dermatologist I’ve ever had! I’ve been going to Dr. Norton for almost 2 years. I have a skin condition that causes me to break out in hives quite often thanks to the brutal Florida heat. From the day of my first appt. with her to the present, she always shows how passionate she is about her profession and her patients! She always makes me feel so comfortable to the point that sometimes I forget that I’m at a doctor’s office. I recommend her to all my friends! I won’t go to anyone else.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr Norton is, by far, the best and most knowledgeable dermatologist in South Florida. She is extremely intelligent and takes time with each patient to treat their needs. She is a very personable individual who is able to put you at ease immediately. I have seen many dermatologists and she is the best. I highly recommend her. Additionally, her staff, Lauren and Michelle, are very professional and personable. They make you feel at home immediately.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Several years ago, I was referred to Elissa Norton M.D. by Michael Metzger, M.D. I was seen by Dr. Norton on an "emergency" basis. I had an unresolved, complex skin issue (had searched for a correct diagnosis for 6+ months without success). From my stomach to my toes - I had a staph infection, fungus & allergy - & could barely walk. Within six weeks Dr. Norton had my skin completely clear. She used approx. ten medications (creams & pills)...I will be forever grateful to her...
in Boynton Beach, FL |
WOW !!! so good and so young
in Lake Worth, FL |
I just had my semi-annual skin checkup with Dr. Norton at Siperstein Dermatology Group. As always, she was very thorough, pleasant and easy to communicate with. I would highly recommend Dr. Norton and Siperstein Dermagology
Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Norton is fantastic. She is kind, intelligent and always makes me feel comfortable. Her skin exam is thorough and she was able to diagnose and treat my skin condition effectively. Five star dermatologist!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Norton, is very professional, knowledgeable, & compassionate. Her office staff, is always courteous. I would & have, highly recommend, Dr. Norton, to all my family & friends, and everyone is very happy with her care.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Professional, compassionate, knowledgeable, and absolutely on top of dermatology related matters and conditions. Doctor Norton is an all-around excellent physician.
Have you seen Dr. Elissa Norton, MD?
Are you Dr. Norton?