Dr. Elissa B. Gartenberg, DO

Dr. Elissa B. Gartenberg, DO

Family Medicine | Female | 47 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Elissa B. Gartenberg is a board-certified family physician and medical acupuncturist who practices complete medical care for the whole family including children, teens, adults and senior citizens. Dr. Gartenberg is a professional speaker and soon-to-be author! Dr. Gartenberg practices medicine in a holistic way; incorporating alternative therapies in addition to traditional medicine. "I treat my patients, as I would treat my beloved family members. I believe there is more to healing than just taking pills." Dr. Gartenberg believes that while medications may be important for the treatment of many diseases, there is more to healing than indicated in her medical text books. Dr. Gartenberg offers a new perspective on chronic illnesses. Dr. Gartenberg believes in preventative medicine and routine health care screening. Dr. Gartenberg diagnoses and treats a variety of problems including acute infections and injuries, cancer screening, diabetes care, management of chronic illnesses, gynecological issues, etc. Dr. Gartenberg also performs many procedures including skin biopsies, joint injections, trigger point injections, osteopathic manipulation, Chinese cupping, and medical acupuncture."Read more

Dr. Gartenberg's Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. Gartenberg's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gartenberg

Dr. Gartenberg accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Gartenberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gartenberg to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Gartenberg
Dr. Gartenberg's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (28)
Sun City, AZ |
So nice to have a doctor who listens!
in Phoenix, AZ |
I had been seeing my previous physician for years. I don't have insurance and was paying a lot of money for what I feel was nothing. I don't know if Dr. Gartenberg is just very thorough or if my other doctor was just awful but I am so glad I switched to Dr. Gartenberg. She took the time to get to understand my frustrations and help me fix my problems. She explained why I was taking the medications and what they did in my system. She was very nice and was warm and caring. I felt really good.
Phoenix, AZ |
I've been seeing Dr. Gartenberg at for several years. I actually met her at a previous office and followed her when she opened Modern Family Medicine. It is so difficult to find a primary care doctor that actually has knowledge of supplements and other types of medicine other than traditional. She has always been a caring and attentive physician.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
It has been years since I have been Blessed to find someone that I can really talk to she is considerate she listens and explains what course to take to getting me to follow and make me the best I can be. If anyone is looking for a Dr. that is doesn't treat you like a number don't hesitate to call her. I would just like to say Thank you! Thank you for taking time with me?? The staff outstanding very helpful. God Bless you all. I'm a female age 62 awesome!!!
Dr. Gartenberg makes you feel very comfortable talking with her about any problems you may have. She is always there when needed and calls back right away. It is so reassuring that there still are doctors out there who genuinely care about their patients. I would highly recommended Dr. Gartenberg to anyone seeking great healthcare!
in Phoenix, Arizona |
Dr Gartenberg was an excellent diagnostician She saved my life She was kind and compassionate She spent time listening to my complaints and addressing the issues. I feel so much better now Thank you Dr Gartenberg
Have you seen Dr. Elissa B. Gartenberg, DO?
Are you Dr. Gartenberg?

Compare Dr. Gartenberg

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.