Dr. Elise Zahn, DO

Dr. Zahn
Telehealth services available

Brandon Regional Hospital

119 Oakfield Dr Brandon, FL 33511

Dr. Elise Zahn, DO is a Emergency Medicine Specialist in Brandon, FL and has over 24 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine medical school in 1996. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Adventhealth Carrollwood and Adventhealth Tampa. She has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Zahn to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Emergency Medicine Specialists in your area

• Offers Telehealth
  • Hospital Satisfaction

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Zahn treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Zahn's conditions and procedures:

• Burn Injuries
  • Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax)
  • Partial Lung Collapse

Dr. Zahn accepts

Dr. Zahn's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zahn

2.0

Dr. Zahn?
Easy to understand. Good care and kept me informed. Sorry to be in the ER but got a great doc.
ER patient – Aug 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elise Zahn, DO?
Words escape how atrocious her bedside manner is. She believes that her having gone to medical school (D. O.) (which she mentioned at least twice in our encounter) means she is the only expert in the room. A degree does not confer expertise when a medical history that a patient has sole knowledge of is important to discuss! I tried to give her brief background information about my medical history that was integral in her knowing how to advise me and she cut me off every time. Interesting that the expert in the room on my medical history is me- and she wouldn't listen. I left the appointment wondering what had happened... It was a whirlwind of me trying to get a word in edgewise and left in tears, when I was already feeling horrible. I used to recruit her profession, which makes me look at Dr. differently than most, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see how bad she is. It makes me 'feel' for the people she works with; and I cannot imagine how she even got hired. Run!
Dec 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elise Zahn, DO?
Apparently not much has changed in the 3 years since the previous review. My wife went to the ER because of complications with an operation she had undergone 2 weeks prior. When Zahn asked what was wrong, my wife began by telling her about the surgery she had just had. Zahn rudely cut her off and said "I don't want to hear about 2 weeks ago. I only want to hear what's happening right now." Nevermind that the surgery she had undergone 2 weeks prior was the most crucial and relevant bit of information. Dr. Zahn didn't want to hear it. She was much more interested in hearing the sound of her own voice. Went to another ER the following day and my wife was admitted and in the PCU for a week because her situation was potentially life-threatening. She's now scheduled to have a revision surgery to fix the problem. Something Dr. Zahn completely missed because she was too full of herself.
Shane – Sep 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elise Zahn, DO?
Very insensitive. Zero compassion or empathy. Unwilling to let the patient explain symptoms without cutting them off repeatedly. Indicated that numerous issues "don't matter" even though they were part of what brought me to the ER to begin with.
Dr. T. in Tampa, FL – Oct 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elise Zahn, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Zahn?

• Emergency Medicine