Dr. Elise Hiza, MD

Orthopedic Sports MedicineFemaleAge 37

Dr. Hiza

Colorado Medicine Orthopedics

875 W 136TH AVE Broomfield, CO 80023

Dr. Elise Hiza, MD is a Orthopedic Sports Medicine Surgery Specialist in Broomfield, CO and has over 10 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University Of Colorado, Anschutz Medical Campus medical school in 2011. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Longs Peak Hospital and UCHealth Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion - Anschutz Medical Campus. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Hiza to book an appointment.

Compare with other Orthopedic Sports Medicine Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Hiza with our nearby Orthopedic Sports Medicine Surgery Specialists at North Suburban Medical Center.

Make an appointment at North Suburban Medical Center today at (303) 997-0215.

These providers are on the medical staff of North Suburban Medical Center.

Dr. Hiza's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hiza

Dr. Hiza?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (42)
  • Explained conditions well (42)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (42)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (1)
Dr. Hiza is great. She listens to the symptoms you are having and gives good instruction on how to try everything to improve the pain one is having. She performed a surgery on my daughter and it has helped her very much.
Kristy Aiken – Dec 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elise Hiza, MD?
I had a Total Reversal Right Shoulder Replacement January 10, 2020. I cannot say enough about Dr. Hiza and her staff! Everything was great - from the first visit, through the surgery and the post-ops afterwards. She is amazing and I have been referring her to all my friends. The surgery and the therapy received by John at Specialized Therapy was basically a non-event. Dr. Hiza was wonderful. I did exactly what she said and I am doing great!!!!
Margaret "Cil" Kirkpatrick – Sep 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elise Hiza, MD?
I had an ankle fracture and went to the emergency room at Mission Hospital. Dr. Hiza arrived quickly and took charge, operating and discharging me from the hospital within hours. I immediately had a trust in this exceptional surgeon. Follow up visits have solidified my trust not only in Dr. Hiza, but her entire caring staff. Being a 70 year old man, I am nearly fully recovered after five months. I will always be grateful to Dr. Hiza, and can recommend this exceptional individual.
John Ireland – Sep 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elise Hiza, MD?
I absolutely love Dr. Hiza and Marley. I'm so blessed that my unfortunate situation lead me to cross paths with this team. I was treated like family from day one. Dr. Hiza performed a MCL and PCL on my right knee after a traumatic kick from a horse. Now my knee is as good as new, or better! Recovery was better than expected and now I'm back to doing what I love, rodeoing, barrel racing, and working out pain free. Thank you Dr. Hiza and team for making me feel at home and getting me on a speedy road to recovery, ya'll are the best ever. If I, or any of my family may need an orthopedist again Dr. Hiza is who we are calling! Very knowledgeable, down to earth, great bedside manner, couldn't ask for better!
Chelsea Franklin – Sep 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elise Hiza, MD?
Dr. Hiza was very knowledgeable, courteous, and professional throughout all stages of care for my broken fibula after a nasty spill on Mt. Pisgah. I highly recommend her for your orthopedic needs.
Aug 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elise Hiza, MD?
Great Dr and great staff. Made me feel a part of. Will definitely recommend to others. Thanks guys!!
Debra Kilburn – Aug 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elise Hiza, MD?
Dr. Hiza surgically repaired my torn gluteus medius muscle 5 months ago. She was very thorough before the surgery to make sure that I was a good candidate for a successful outcome including certain tests and pre-surgery physical therapy. She came highly recommended by her peers and apparently did an excellent job repairing my tear as I am now walking without pain or a limp. I have been using her PT recommendation, Andrew Grissom, DPT, of Specialized Physical Therapy in Hendersonville, pre and post surgery and have regained a lot of strength in that leg. Dr. Hiza's support staff, Marley Simonis, Athletic Trainer/Assistant, and Kristina Papke, Scheduler, have been totally wonderful. Marley was always timely in answering questions I would text her throughout the entire 7-month process. It has been my pleasure to make their acquaintance and to be the benefactor of their wonderful dedication to their work and concern for the outcome of their patients. I could not be more pleased.
Barb Callie – Aug 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elise Hiza, MD?
Dr. Hiza is outstanding. She is both competent and caring. I left with a better understanding of my condition and what to expect on the road ahead. She listened to me and addressed my concerns. I felt total confidence in the care I received. All of the staff I had the pleasure of interacting with were knowledgeable and friendly. I will definitely be back if the need arises.
Jan 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elise Hiza, MD?
Dr Hiza and her "Over the top" competent assistant Marley have helped me in so many ways. Be it a pretty big surgery or a referral to another doctor, they always exceed my expectations in so many ways. They're extremely professional and confident, I can't say enough about them. They totally care and show it. I play amateur Baseball and can't imagine them NOT being in my life. I moved here about a year ago and came from SW Florida where I had wonderful doctors. I would not migrate from these two for any reason at all. I can't type anything in this box that truly captures how blessed this community is to have professionals like this at our call. I'm happy to count them among my friends.
If you need an orthopaedic doctor, READ THIS – Dec 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elise Hiza, MD?
I am extremely pleased with the care I received from Dr. Hiza, Marley, and the staff at Asheville Ortho. I tore my ACL and meniscus playing soccer. At 38, it was my first major injury and first surgery. I was upset and nervous. Physical activity is a huge part of my life. Dr Hiza clearly understood this and helped me navigate working out prior to surgery, which was immensely helpful. She was confident, patient, and compassionate. I immediately knew I was in good hands. It's been 11 weeks and recovery is going well. I'm back in the gym modifying workouts as needed and look forward to getting back to sports next year. I found Dr. Hiza by chance and I'm so thankful I did.
Straight Outta ACL Surgery aka Rachel – Dec 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elise Hiza, MD?
I can't express enough how amazing Dr. Hiza and her staff are! It was scary to find out my 15 year old son had to have surgery on both of his hips, but Dr. Hiza was compassionate and professional every step of the way. She put my nerves at ease. My son Jake adored her and Marley. They could make him laugh which was the best medicine! I would highly recommend her and her awesome staff. They take there time with you explaining everything and had great follow up. We went through 2 separate surgeries a few months apart, and they treated us like a part of their family, not just another patient...You will be in good hands if you have Dr. Hazir and Marley. My son nicknamed them, "Rock stars" because they truly are!
Colleen Stone – Dec 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elise Hiza, MD?
Saw Dr. Hiza for what wound up being a labral tear and femoroplasty-- she's brilliant! She knew exactly what she was doing, performed the surgery in a way that was minimally invasive while still repairing the issue, and had me cleared and out of recovery in 5 months.
Aug 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elise Hiza, MD?
Dr Hiza was professional kind & caring. Very encouraging & always available if needed. The entire staff was very helpful too!
Jul 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elise Hiza, MD?
Just had ORIF clavicle repair. I first came to Dr. Hiza for a knee issue, then transitioned my post -total hip Replacement monitoring (having moved from Illinois. In addition to medical skill, she truly CARES about you and returning you to your active, pain free life. Administratively, the office runs on time, phone calls returned, questions answered
Paula – Jul 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elise Hiza, MD?
I came to Dr. Hiza with a bad shoulder break, tear, and dislocation. She and her staff very promptly had me in for surgery not many days after the ER visit and subsequent CAT Scan. Due to the trauma sustained, a minimally invasive procedure could not remedy the damage. However, a patient and valiant effort of this sort was undergone before it was absolutely evident that a Bankart Repair was necessary which must have been performed flawlessly judging from my nearly natural range of motion I enjoy today just over four months since surgery. Therefore, I highly recommend Dr. Hiza and her staff to anyone with shoulder damage.
Jon Thompson – Jul 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elise Hiza, MD?
Dr.Hiza is awesome! Ive got twice as far as i would of without her. Thank you!
John Ellison – Jul 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elise Hiza, MD?
Absolutely the BEST doctor I have ever seen. She truly cares about your well being. I have never had a doctor go above and beyond to ensure my health was taken care of. Dr. Hiza fixed my hip and gave me back my future. A future with no more pain. 100/10 would recommend her for any of your orthopedic needs.
Haley Bradberry – Jun 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elise Hiza, MD?
Dr Hiza is caring, compassionate, really listens and explains all treatments planed. Not rushed. However, her office took several weeks after i was referred to to call and schedule an appointment. And that appointment was a month out.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
jennifer derby dropo – Jun 22, 2019
Hi Jennifer, I am sorry to hear that you have had...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elise Hiza, MD?
I would strongly recommend Dr. Hiza to anyone seeking orthopedic treatment or surgery. She is extremely knowledgeable and approachable, and it is clear from day one that she puts her patient needs as top priority. Additionally, the staff at the office was great to work with.
Jun 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elise Hiza, MD?
Highly likely. Very good. Does excellent work!
Ronald Vanhook in Franklin, NC – Jun 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elise Hiza, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hiza?

Dr. Hiza comes from an athletic background — she was a three-sport high school athlete and she was a college volleyball player. Dr. Hiza also...Read more

Dr. Elise Hiza is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic sports medicine surgeon who grew up on a cattle ranch on the plains of southeast...Read more

• Orthopedic Sports Medicine