Dr. Elisabeth Nadler, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Elisabeth Nadler, MD
Dr. Elisabeth Nadler, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Durham, NC. She is 58 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Nadler is affiliated with Duke University Hospital.

Dr. Nadler's Care Philosophy

I currently split my time between seeing patients and working on the newly implemented Duke Health computer system. For my computer portion my job is to help make sure the system works for health care providers and patients from the clinician's standpoint. For my clinical work I have been a primary care doctor for almost 30 years. I have changed my perspective and approach over time. I now believe that my job is to listen gather information and then educate my patients about their health. I can offer options and opinions but the ultimate decision about what to do or not do is up to the patient. I cannot %"make%" someone do something. My job is to be teacher and coach as well as to offer encouragement and support.

Dr. Nadler's Experience

See how Dr. Nadler's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nadler

Dr. Nadler accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Nadler is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Nadler has admitting privileges.

Dr. Nadler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nadler to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Nadler's Performance
in Chapel HIll, NC |
Smart and thorough. Has the ability to clarify complicated information so it makes sense. Spends adequate time with each patient and thus may run late. For urgent appointments you may see a different practitioner in this practice.
in Durham, NC |
Dr Nadler has been my PC provider over 10+ years! Her expertise continues to exceed and excel any expectations I have in a physician! She's caring and compassionate and most important, knowledgeable and compitant! As I approach 66 years old, it's important to trust my doctor with my senior care!! So glad my life is in her hands!!!
Have you seen Dr. Elisabeth Nadler, MD?
Are you Dr. Nadler?

Compare Dr. Nadler

Dr. Nadler's Care Philosophy

Dr. Nadler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Nadler has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Nadler's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Nadler does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Nadler and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

New York University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1985

Duke University Medical Center

Completed in 1988

Dr. Nadler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nadler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Nadler does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Nadler and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.