Dr. Elisa Feingold, DO

Dr. Elisa Feingold, DO

Psychiatry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Elisa Feingold, DO is a psychiatry specialist in San Luis Obispo, CA and has been practicing for 29 years. She graduated from University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey / New Jersey School Of Osteopathic Medicine in 1989 and specializes in psychiatry.

1428 Phillips Ln Ste 102

San Luis Obispo, CA 93401

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Feingold

See how frequently Dr. Feingold performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dr. Feingold's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Psychiatric Evaluation

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey / New Jersey School Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1989

Dr. Feingold has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Feingold does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Feingold and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Feingold's Reviews

2.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Feingold to family and friends

Dr. Feingold's Performance

GOOD

I would not reccemend Dr. Feingold to anyone I care about. She dropped me when I was going through insurance problems and wouldn't refil my SSRI. I withdrew from 40 mg daily Lexapro cold turkey on her orders and it was the worst hell I have EVER experienced. I wouldnt wish this experience on my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Would definitely recommend to friends or family. She is professional but also comes across as very caring. She is easy to talk to and has been supportive to my family and I. She is very cautious in her approach. My mental illness has been so frightening for my family and I. Dr Feingold has been...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
She takes the time to talk with me in depth at every appointment. I am in recovery for a prescription drug addiction, and she is very knowledgeable on the subject of addiction, and she works with me to be sure that nothing she prescribes will endanger my recovery. I am very grateful for her. Also,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1
Took her time with me. Seems nice and genuinely interested and concerned. Professional. I am happy I ignored her overall 'meh' score on here and went. My experience was really good.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option2
Great diagnostician. Knows where you are and how to get you to where you want to be. And... A very nice Doctor! Highly recommended.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option2