Dr. Elisa Burgess, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryFemaleAge 55

Dr. Burgess

Emily Hu M.d. PC

16865 Boones Ferry Rd Ste 101 Lake Oswego, OR 97035

Dr. Elisa Burgess, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Lake Oswego, OR. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center and Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Burgess to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Elisa Burgess, MD with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists near you

Dr. Burgess' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Burgess

4.3

Dr. Burgess?
  • Appointment scheduling (34)
  • Office environment (34)
  • Staff friendliness (33)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (7)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (7)
  • Appointment was rushed (6)
I received several referrals about Dr. Elisa Burgess being one of Portland’s Top Plastic Surgeons, not only from friends, but physicians who she works with. During my initial consult, I found Dr. Burgess and her office team to be lovely, caring, and thoughtful about every detail. I am so pleased with my results after my breast lift with Dr. Burgess. I feel 20 years younger and now I can actually wear a size 6 dress because my body is in proportion for the first time in my life. She spends time developing a custom plan for what would look best on my body. The next preop appointment put all of my worries to ease the days before the surgery. The day of surgery, I received excellent care from her and the nurse staff and her office team. I wouldn’t go anywhere else for plastic surgery. I have a new level of confidence and feel better about my body than I did before the surgery! Now I’m just wondering what other cosmetic services I’ll book with her!!
Lindsay – Feb 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elisa Burgess, MD?
After having breast cancer 8 years ago, I was needed a new surgeon for a reconstruction of my reconstruction. Had implant issues and it and needed to be removed. Had two other consultation appts trying to find a new doctor but was feeling very discouraged. Luckily, I found Dr. Burgess. Comfort immediately with the office. Emails to set up my appointment fast & friendly, even with COVID! All the nurses are wonderful! My comfort level with Dr. Burgess about past issues was amazing. She understood what I was saying and helped. She had a plan and we were ready to go! Surgery day went smoothly, even when it was crazy due to the wildfires. They were there for me when I had some recovery issues, none of this was due to any sort of error or fault with Dr. Burgess’s. They were truly there for me when needed without judgment.   This was my 5th surgery on breast cancer journey. I am so happy! Dr. Burgess did incredible work. They look better than they ever have, feel great and I am pain free!
Kami – Feb 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elisa Burgess, MD?
I am so thankful that I chose Dr. Burgess as my plastic surgeon. She is amazing. Kind, caring, attentive, and she does phenomenal work! I can’t recommend her enough!
AllisonH – Feb 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elisa Burgess, MD?
I made an appointment with Dr. Burgess in the hope that I could improve my waistline, and my personal self image. I am 68 years old. I met with the doctor and shared my concerns, and after a series of questions and answers she recommended a "tummy tuck". Yes, even at my age. We determined that I had no health risk issues that would prohibit be from undergoing surgery. She gave me no false hope and basically told me I would look better but she reminded me that I do not have the skin of a 40 year old anymore. After careful consideration, I gave her the O.K. lets do this. Let me tell you....what an unbelievable and wonderful outcome I had. My 38 year old told me..."mom you look like a teenager". As I mentioned, I did this for me not for anyone else, and I could not be happier at 9 weeks out. I have already informed Dr. Burgess I will and have recommended her to all of my friends one of which already made an appointment. Dr. Burgess is just awesome, and her staff are warm and caring.
Debra Short – Jan 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elisa Burgess, MD?
From day one, Dr. Burgess and her staff have been incredibly competent and caring with my reconstructive needs post -double mastectomy. Dr. Burgess came highly recommended by my surgical oncologist and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a surgeon who listens to your individual needs and responds with compassion and integrity as well as skill.
Nicole G. – Jan 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elisa Burgess, MD?
I had reconstructive surgery after a double mastectomy. Dr. Burgess listened to my concerns and needs carefully, and I couldn’t be happier with my results. I look natural, and feel comfortable doing all of the activities and exercises I did before my cancer. Her staff is friendly and accessible, and she was always available when I needed an appointment or had questions.
Michele, Portland – Jan 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elisa Burgess, MD?
Dr. Burgess saved me. I had a prior surgeon who wouldn't listen to my concerns and from the 1st visit she put me at ease. She is kind, compassionate and is an amazing surgeon. Cancer may have won a small battle but with Dr. Burgess help I have won the war... ??
Angel Enamorado – Jan 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elisa Burgess, MD?
I saw Dr. Burgess first off for a breast reduction. She did an AMAZING job! I felt so good. Unfortunately, the following year I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Dr. Burgess did all of my reconstruction work and she really did another beautiful job! She even saved my nipples!! I did well for a long time, but later discovered that my body just didn't like the implants. I asked Dr. Burgess to remove, which she did...another fantastic job! She was so caring through all of this and her esthetic eye and attention to detail was outstanding throughout! I hated all the surgeries, but I'm glad that Dr. Burgess and her staff were with me throughout the whole ordeal! They are amazing and I highly recommend!! I've sent others to her who are equally as happy. LOVE LOVE LOVE this group!
Carrie B – Jan 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elisa Burgess, MD?
I had CoolSculpting to my stomach and I am still really happy with the results, even 4 years later. The nurse was very competent and I know she had been to some extended training to be able to perform the treatment. I was a little nervous because I'm an older guy and I didn't know how often men get this stuff done. But they were very accommodating and I still see improvement even now.
SG – Sep 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elisa Burgess, MD?
I love this office and have been going here for years! At first I just did toxins, but now I use a variety of skincare lines and have had some filler, ulthera and microneedling. All the treatments have been really helpful for my mid-40s skin. Plus they're all really well trained and easy to talk to!
Margaret – Sep 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elisa Burgess, MD?
I love this office because they really helped me with my skin. I've been using their skin care products for awhile and I've noticed a huge improvement. I have also had a Hydrafacial which was really great because it cleaned out all my pores and kind of "reset" my skin. Great place and knowledgeable staff!
CW – Sep 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elisa Burgess, MD?
I recently had a face and neck lift with Dr. Burgess. I could not be happier with the experience. My results are very natural and I look so much younger! I have gotten lots of compliments. Very pleased with the care I received from the Doctor and the staff. They prepared me well for the procedure and took excellent care of me. Highly recommend!
Sep 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elisa Burgess, MD?
She butchered me and I can show it. She will denied things were not going well, then act like it was my fault when they did. She did an expander for reconstruction after my mastectomy. I had problems very early on with fluid build up, she would aspirate it and never do cultures. After radiation therapy of which she knew was happening before she ever did surgery, she blamed my problems on the radiation therapy. As a draining sore happened, no cultures were done as well as nothing by her. Finally antibiotics were prescribed, however no cultures were done. Nothing helped to heal the draining sore, which ended up being two sores by the time surgery was done to remove the expander. At surgery she had cultures done, they evidently didn’t show an infection, however I was on antibiotics for about 3.5 weeks, no wonder there were no signs of infection. I just recommend anyone find someone who will care and listen. This butcher did a bad job for me, don’t be her victim, PLEASE!
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Katie – Sep 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elisa Burgess, MD?
Dr. Elisa Burgess and her staff are so kind. Dr. Burgess really takes the time to explain all your options and the procedures. The nurses are excellent as well. I very much enjoyed my Hydrafacial with Carmen. I would recommend this office to anyone.
Aug 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elisa Burgess, MD?
As a breast reconstruction, it was horrible. One side is not level with the other. Neither side matches. Every day I look at the mess that is my chest.
May 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elisa Burgess, MD?
Excellent service; precise clinical skills; good chairside manner; friendly back-office staff. I had an upper blepharoplasty and am very pleased with the results.
Laurie Johnson – Dec 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elisa Burgess, MD?
I had such an amazing experience with Dr. Burgess and her staff. I was really nervous about the whole process but the staff made me feel very comfortable with my procedure. She changed my life! I could not be more happy with my results. I am so thankful that I was referred to her and the team.
Tiffany – Dec 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elisa Burgess, MD?
Dr Burgess and her staff were awesome to work with. Everyone was friendly yet professional. This was my first time having any procedure done and I felt from the start that I was in good hands. Carmen was patient and took her time to make sure all of my questions were answered. I am 4 weeks post surgery and feel great. Many of my friends are seeing Dr Burgess because of her staff and competency. I highly recommend getting a consultation if you are thinking of plastic surgery.
Lisa – Dec 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elisa Burgess, MD?
From the time I booked my consultation to see Dr. Burgess, my experience has been exemplary! Dr. Burgess and her staff are extremely knowledgeable and were happy to sit with me and answer every single question I had leading up to my surgery. As well as during my entire recovery. They made me feel very comfortable with the whole process. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Burgess and her staff to anyone looking to have cosmetic procedure done! I couldn't have imagined a better experience than the one I had with them!
Nov 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elisa Burgess, MD?
I am so happy with the results of my breast reduction! My new breasts are perfect! Dr Burgess and her team have been great to work with.
Sunny side up – Nov 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elisa Burgess, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Burgess?

Dr. Elisa A. Burgess is a board certified cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgeon that has a private practice in Lake Oswego, Oregon. As a female plastic...Read more

Dr. Burgess was born and raised in Portland, Oregon. She received her Bachelor of Science degree from Oregon State University with honors. She subsequently...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery