Dr. Elisa Benzoni, DO

Practices Obstetrics & Gynecology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 78 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Benzoni is fabulous! Her personality is 5 stars and her medical skills are a 10. I would recommend her to anyone. One of best doctors I have ever seen. In addition the Southbury office was immaculate. Thanks
Author:
there are many adjectives to describe Dr Benoni : professional, kind , caring , compassionate, calming and reassuring. She’s a great listener and never rushes her patients She has been my physician for many years and I wouldn’t go to anyone but her. My daughter also sees her and absolutely loves her.
Perfect
Author:
Dr B and staff are very professional and pleasant. Dr B always makes me feel comfortable and never rushes. She is the best.
Author:
She has been my gynecologist for over 18 years. Extremely personable, professional and caring. Excellent bedside manner.
Author:
Dr. Benzoni is very thorough, professional and personable. My annual checkups are fairly brief but reassuring to have everything checked and all my questions answered. I have recommended Dr. Benzoni to a few friends and will continue to do so. :)
Author:
I was scheduled for a LEEP procedure and was very nervous. I did not react well to the medications, but Dr. Benzoni was very patient and calm with me and helped me through it. She always takes the time to explain everything thoroughly during each visit and makes me feel at ease. She is very intelligent with an excellent bedside manner and provides expert patient care.
Author:
Dr Benzoniis very reassuring and takes time to explain everything.
Author:
Dr. Benzoni is compassionate, friendly, thorough, and has an easy-going bedside manner.
Author:
Dr. Benzoni is thorough, compassionate, personable, skilled, understanding...just simply the BEST!!!
Author:
Always a pleasure, very professional, & kind. My needs are always met, my ques are always answered.
Author:
I’ve been with Dr. Benzoni for years now and I trust her 100%. She always explains everything going on, answers all of your questions and provides an atmosphere of support and caring. I recommend her to anyone looking for a new OB.
Author:
Always a great visit. She's the best!!!! Very knowledgeable!
Author:
Dr Benzoni is the best gynecologist I’ve ever had. She is extremely easy to talk to. She has a great bedside manner. I just can’t say enough about her.
Author:
She was professional positive and had answers for my questions
Author:
Great doctor i feel comfortable talking with
Author:
Dr. Benzoni was very informative and listens well. Her attention is on you during the visit, which is a rare gift in this age of electronic medical records.
Author:
She was so helpful, explained my surgery and expected recovery thoroughly. I was having an issue that she immediately fixed in the office.
Author:
No wait time in the waiting room or exam room. Dr Benzoni took all the time I needed to answer all of my quiet questions and address my concerns.
Author:
First time seeing Dr Benzoni. Was immediately put at ease. Great doctor. Very personable and thorough. Office staff was friendly and helpful too. Would highly recommend this Doctor to others
Author:
Most professional & compassionate physician. She asks, assesses and answers all inquiries. Makes you feel most comfortable, even when in the stirrups!!
Author:
Dr Benzoni is a very professional and experienced Physician. She takes her time and answers all your questions. Is genuinely concerned about your quedtions and your health.
Author:
Dr. Benzoni is the best! She has taken care of me for many years. She is sweet, personable, and very good at her job! I will never change my OBGYN!
Author:
Love, love, love Dr. Benzoni... she is very down to earth, great bedside manner, listens, takes her time and is very knowledgeable.....would highly recommend.
Author:
Awesome doc, very patient and explains well!
Author:
Had a good visit, Dr Benzoni was polite and I felt very relaxed being there.
Author:
Dr. Benzoni is the best!!
Very likely
Author:
Awesome! Smart and compassionate perfect combo!!!
Author:
She was as professional but approachable as I have been told! I liked her very much and will now be her patient for life!
Author:
Excellent doctor and staff!
Author:
I love Dr. Benzoni & wouldn’t choose another provider. She’s always caring, empathetic, and listens to your concerns. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking a gynecologist who cares deeply about her patients.
Author:
I have been seeing Dr Benzoni for about 15 years. She is kind, understanding, always smiling and caring. I also like her team and they have a nice office.
Author:
Excellent doctor I really recommend her
Author:
Dr. Benzoni was extremely professional with the issues at hand, very informative, kind n humble. Listened intently to my questions and concerns in my care going forward. A definite keeper.
Author:
Dr Benzoni is the best. I have been going to her for years. I’m normally a worry wart but even when she performed a full hysterectomy seven years ago I was quite calm that morning thanks to her caring and understanding ways. She is just fantastic! Arlene J
Author:
Dr. Benzoni is a wonderful doctor who is knowledgeable and caring. You feel as though she really cares about her patients and their well being.
Author:
Hi my name is Gail. This was my first encounter with Dr. Benzoni. She was very friendly and caring and she listened to my problem. She maded me feel very comfortable. She examined me and explained what was going on and what I needed to do about it. I definitely would recommend others to choose her as their care provider. We need more Drs. that actually listen and are passionate about the care they give. Specially in GYN.
I feel very comfortable with Dr Benzoni
Author:
I was referred to Dr. Benzoni by my gynecologist to have a procedure do, he told me she was one of the best is CT & I could not agree with him more. Dr. Benzoni was wonderful from the start to the finish, explained everything & the procedure was almost painless. I always felt female gyn Dr’s were not compassionate but Dr. Benzoni has changed that feeling.
Author:
She is very compassionate and easy to talk to. I trust her. the office staff is also very pleasant. They make it easy to schedule appointments.
Author:
Dr. Benzoni and her staff are very welcoming and friendly. She was very thorough with my exam. I would highly recommend her.
She is awesome!!
Author:
I’ve been going to Dr. Benzoni for 7 years and I wouldn’t want to have any other doctor. She really takes her time with her patients and addressed all their questions and concerns. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a new doctor.