Dr. Eliran Mor, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & InfertilityMaleAge 51

Dr. Mor

California Center for Reproductive Health

723 S Garfield Ave Alhambra, CA 91801

Dr. Eliran Mor, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Alhambra, CA and has over 24 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Tel Aviv Sackler School Med medical school in 1997. He is affiliated with medical facilities LAC + USC Medical Center and Providence Tarzana Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Mor to book an appointment.

Dr. Mor's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mor

Dr. Mor?
  • Explained conditions well (78)
  • Listened & answered questions (78)
  • Office environment (78)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (8)
  • Appointment was rushed (7)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (7)
He is professional doctor , kind ,accurate , down to earth , inspiring person. If you are in infertility journey I strongly recommend Dr. Mor. I had two round of unsuccessful IVF in my country and I came to Dr.Mor when I loss all of my hope and there it is ! He did his magic for me !
Jan 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
The words "thank you" are not enough to express the gratitude we have for Dr. Mor and his staff. With the expertise of Dr. Mor and Dr. Woo, along with the contribution of the staff, it is a winning combination. Dr. Mor is understanding, steadfast, and thorough. We believed in our pursuit, and he supported our determination. He is sincere in his efforts and is truly the best. We are forever grateful for his commitment to our fertility treatment. Dr. Woo is also extremely knowledgeable and very patient. Her positive energy and skill helped guide us during stressful times. They are both amazing, but it isn’t only them. We have been supported by each person in the office, and they are ALL incredible. In fact, we call them the A-Team. Everyone treats you with such care because they truly want you to succeed. As you enter the office, you are greeted by the smiling faces of Vanessa and Beatrice. They are truly welcoming and have been beyond helpful on this journey. Next is Cindy and Julie in
CB – Dec 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
Dr. Mor is highly professional and knowledgeable and very experienced in his field. We are so happy and feel so lucky that my OBGYN knows of him and referred us to him. Dr. Mor was extremely nice, pleasant, gentle, and patient. Together with his loving and caring nurses and staff, they make an excellent team, so they made our whole experience easy. They were very helpful and sensitive during the whole process. I highly recommend him for his reasonable prices, special care, and successful results. Thank you dr. Mor, nurses, and staff for helping us create a family!
Natanella – Oct 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
Dr Mor is very nice ,professional and quick to respond The ppl in the office extremely nice I trust him 100% and can’t wait to have my ivf miracle baby ! Highly recommended
Eden Burg – Apr 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
My husband and I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Mor and his amazing staff. I've suffered from severe endometriosis for almost 20 years, but never did I believe it would lead to fertility issues. After trying on our own, we decided to seek some help. From our first meeting with Dr. Mor, we felt inspired by his confidence and knew he would be the one to help us conceive. Every visit to his office we were met with open arms from his wonderful nurses who became like family to us. Fertility issues are extremely difficult emotionally and physically for anyone - having such an amazing, confident, intelligent doctor help find us a way to not only get pregnant but also stay positive and calm made all the difference for us. Thank you Dr. Mor and team! We will miss you.
AR – Apr 01, 2020
Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
I'm so happy that I was referred to Dr. Mor. He is extremely knowledgeable and all of the nurses were very nice and professional. They always made sure to answer all my questions and make sure I knew how to administer all meds before I left. Most appointments I was in and out in under 20 minutes and rarely had to wait long in the waiting room. I will say though, it is hard to get early morning appointments. I really appreciated that they would review all costs before hand and if at any point I had questions about charges they were always willing to review them with me in the office. Also, Dr. Woo was great when Dr. Mor was out of town.
Oct 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
Both Dr Woo and Dr Mor were delightful. Dr Mor was my primary and I really appreciated how he took the time to explain what we were doing and what was coming up next each step of the way - you can tell he is also an educator as well as a physician. The practice has a couple of locations I needed to visit, with their own parking challenges, but one of the most regular ones was near my home so very convenient. Their nurses across the various sites are quite busy, vary in friendliness and personability, but are always professional. There is also good communication across the practice, and staff are abreast of your updates, and your fertility news - good and bad, and act with sensitivity accordingly. Admin staff was spotty, but whenever I had problems I just let Dr Mor know and he solved all matters. Special shout out to Julie in billing, who patiently held our hand through everything payment and insurance related - a true gem. Great practice for your fertility journey.
Adaora Nwandu – Sep 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
Dr. Mor is one of the most loving, knowledgeable in his craft, caring human beings I have ever met. Both my husband and I are so grateful for the love, care and expertise we received during the entire process to achieve pregnancy. Always willing to take the time we needed for any questions or concerns and a bedside manner that will literally make you want to cry when you graduate to your OBGYN. The staff is just as stellar.
Apr 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
Dr. Mor is the most compassionate, understanding, knowledgeable, and patient Reproductive Endocrinologist that anybody could ever ask for. He truly believes in individualized care. I was diagnosed with a rare form of premature ovarian failure and was given a 1-3% chance of becoming pregnant with my own eggs. He never let that discourage me and he continued in having faith that he could make it happen. I am excited to report that I am pregnant with my own eggs. The medical staff were amazing too!
Nov 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
Dr. Mor was wonderful as well as the staff and nurses. They made the entire process feel very supportive! We very highly recommend this office and Dr. Mor..
Sep 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
Dr Mor has excellent bedside manner. I felt confident I’d conceive with him as my doctor. After two tries I became pregnant and I’m excited to return for a 2nd (sibling)!
Val in Lake Elsinore, CA – Sep 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
I can't believe we're pregnant with a healthy and beautiful baby boy! I'm almost 14 weeks pregnant and we just finished our 1st trimester screening and everything came back excellent! Dr. Mor and Dr. Woo are both so kind, caring and take the time to explain every step of the way and even the times where I've had to call back all the nurses were very fast and helpful and both Dr Mor and Dr. Woo have called me back to answer my questions.
Laura Haag in Northridge – Aug 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
The words are not enough to explain how grateful I am to Dr.Mor and his staff. After so much struggle with the reccurent pregnancy loss, he was the only doctor to identify the reason behind my misscarrieges and to put me through a treatment to be able to finally carry a pregnancy to term. He is extremely knowledgable, caring and professional. Dr.Mor’s staff is also brilliant - always there to help, support and answer all my questions. Thank you so much and keep up the great work!!
Mar 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
We had the most incredible experience with Dr. Mor and the entire staff at CCRH. We were able to get in quickly and see the doctor with ease. There was always a wide variety of appointment times and dates available to meet our busy schedules. The team was thorough in explaining the process and always very supportive and helpful whenever we needed anything. The staff is lovely and kind and very professional too. We are expecting our first and look forward to going back here again soon!
Kelly in South Pasadena, CA – Mar 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
I just graduated & I can't thank Dr. Mor & his staff enough for all that they've done. It's been a long road. I was diagnosed with unexplained secondary infertility. I did 2 IUI's that didn't work and then I decided to take a break for a while, as IVF wasn't an option due to cost. Dr. Mor began offering a program that cut the cost of IVF by about half. We did IVF, and it worked on the 1st time! We are 12 weeks pregnant with twins! Everyone at CCRH is amazing and made this experience so pleasant.
GK in Reseda – Feb 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
So it has been a crazy journey, we are currently 37 weeks pregnant and expecting our little girl in just 2 short weeks and we owe it all to Dr. Mor and his staff. They are absolutely amazing! Very knowledgeable and understanding. Dr. Mor answered my millions of questions with honesty and patience. We always felt like we were being taken care of and because of Dr. Mor our dreams of becoming parents are finally a reality!
Stephanie H. in Lancaster, Ca – Feb 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
We couldn’t be happier we chose Dr. Mor and his staff to take us through the journey towards conceiving a child. I’ve been on fertility treatments for many years already, treated by a few other fertility doctors before meeting Dr. Mor and I have to say he is the most kind, patient and professional doctor we’ve had. After going through so much, we finally found the perfect match with Dr. Mor, who was always happy to answer all my questions (I always had a list of questions for each appointment),
LOS ANGELES – Nov 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
My husband and I had discussed having a child together for over a year. We had a lot of challenges in our way and had a lot to consider before making a final decision. Once we made the decision to try to have a child together we began having consultations with various doctors for help. We did not know where to begin, what kind of questions to ask or what to expect. After months of consultations and uncertainty of the decision we made, we met Dr. Mor and his staff. This was a perfect fit for
Belinda Rossi in Canyon Country, CA – Sep 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
I began my journey with Dr. Mor in 2015 with some hope, uncertainty & trepidation. It turned out that my case was complicated & entailed a few procedures while we vacillated between heartbreak and hope. After resigning ourselves to a possible childless future, Dr. Mor recommended a pivotal procedure that would change everything. Today, I'm in my 2nd trimester w/ twins. I could not recommend Dr. Mor more for his patience, empathy & immeasurable knowledge. You could not be in better hands.
Maria C. – Sep 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
I paid 6,000.00 and nothing! I Never felt the same! I Regret everything!!!
Aug 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mor?

Doctor Mor received his medical degree from Tel Aviv University-Sackler School of Medicine in Israel. He completed a four-year residency in Obstetrics...Read more

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility