Dr. Eliran Mor, MD

Obstetrics & GynecologyMaleAge 53

Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Eliran Mor, MD is an Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Valencia, CA and has over 26 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Tel Aviv Sackler School Med in 1997. He is affiliated with medical facilities LAC + USC Medical Center and Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Eliran Mor, MD

California Center for Reproductive Health

23823 Valencia Blvd Ste 150 Valencia, CA 91355

Compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists

Compare Dr. Mor with our nearby Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.

These providers are on the medical staff of Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.

Dr. Mor's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mor

Felt rushed through each visit. He did not take the time to answer questions and was dismissive when I reported medication side effects.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Christy – Jul 12, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
2 children, thanks to Dr. Mor & his team!
I will be forever grateful to Dr. Mor whose expertise and care allowed me to have my two boys, one 4 years old and the other just 4 months old. Our family is now complete, thanks to Dr. Mor and his team. Incredulously, I think back to several years ago when I first saw Dr. Mor at a point where I was almost resigned to be childless. Dr. Mor identified my core issue, which was pivotal and led to a successful pregnancy. I returned to Dr. Mor 4 years later and became pregnant again with my 2nd son. I am 45 years old and feel truly blessed at my age to have found Dr. Mor, who allowed me to become a mother to my 2 little boys. Dr. Mor is compassionate but also funny and down-to-earth to boot. A completely relatable doctor and expert in his field. I could not recommend him more.
Feb 06, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
Our experience with Dr. Mor was absolutely phenomenal. We began our fertility treatment in March 2011 and was finally successful with a pregnancy in May 2012. Our beautiful twin girls were born in January 2013. Throughout those emotionally difficult months of unsuccess, Dr. Mor was compassionate, professional, and eager to see a happy ending for us. He did not disappoint. We knew from the consultation appointment that Dr. Mor was the specialist for us. Throughout all our procedures, we consistently felt important, that we mattered, and that our hopes mattered. He's a doctor that truly cares about his patients and that fact was palpable with each and every visit. Dr. Mor is an angel to my family.
SWoods – Nov 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
When you first enter any fertility clinic there's an immediate fear factor and disbelief. I can't believe I'm here and what will the future hold are just two of the things running through your mind. As soon as we sat down with Dr. Mor and explained our fertility blocks, he optimistically gave us options. He listened to us and believed in us. And really, throughout the whole process matched our own excitement. The team was equally fantastic, supportive, and there for us throughout the way. We couldn't have chosen a better fit for our fertility journey, and we're so excited to have our twins in just a few short weeks!
Shannon Radecki Pfeffer – Sep 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
My husband and I cannot thank Dr. Mor and all of the staff at CCRH enough! We found Dr. Mor after 2+ years at another fertility clinic. We were feeling so frustrated, hopeless and burned out. After meeting with Dr. Mor, we knew we were at the right place. He really listened and took the time to understand our specific case and brought a new approach. I am now 16 weeks pregnant with our baby girl! I felt so comfortable in the office. Dr. Mor and his staff were so patient, answered all of my questions and really helped guide us along the path. Fertility treatments can feel so overwhelming but Dr. Mor and his staff made the experience so much easier! My husband and I cannot recommend Dr. Mor and CCRH enough. They will always hold a special place in our hearts and in our family!
Samantha Fritch – Jun 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
No review will do Dr. Mor and his amazing team of nurses and office staff justice!! I have no words to describe how amazing Dr. Mor truly is. I was very scared to undergo the IVF journey as it was something that was very unknown and taboo to me and my culture. From the beginning, Dr. Mor made me and my husband so comfortable and at ease about the whole process. He as there for me every step of the way and made the process that can be so overwhelming and hard so easy and effortless. His nurses were absolutely AMAZING! They were there for all of my stupid phone call and questions and never made me feel uncomfortable. The office staff was #1 and always on top of my appointments, scheduling, medication, etc.! I am now almost three months pregnant and graduated from Dr. Mor’s office. It was very bittersweet to leave as I will miss everyone there so much! I would highly highly highly recommend Dr. Mor to anyone who is struggling with fertility or even just want to see what their options are!
CMR123 – Apr 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
Dr. Moor is a brilliant doctor who has the goal of having you leave the clinic pregnant. When you enter into the world of infertility a lot of changes and finding a clinic that supports you and comes alongside you in this journey is the most important element. This is something you will get when you choose California Center for Reproductive Health. You will be treated like a person, not just another patient. Along with this, the office and nursing staff are the kindest people and by the time of our graduation, they all felt like family. We are forever grateful for CCRH and can't wait for our baby to hear all about how these amazing people helped us become a family!
Tiffani Djeu – Feb 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
Dr. Mor and his staff are always so friendly and welcoming. He is kind, compassionate and professional. We are so happy to have chosen him as our IVF doctor.
John and Mia. – Feb 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
Dr. Mor and staff was highly knowledgeable experts in the field of reproductive health. He listens to you and gives you a voice in how you want to proceed with fertility treatments. I got pregnant within a couple months of treatment with him and held my hand through the first trimester to make sure things are going smoothly. If I could have stayed with him and delivered with him I would have loved that!! You will be missed Dr. Mor!!
Jan 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
He is professional doctor , kind ,accurate , down to earth , inspiring person. If you are in infertility journey I strongly recommend Dr. Mor. I had two round of unsuccessful IVF in my country and I came to Dr.Mor when I loss all of my hope and there it is ! He did his magic for me !
Jan 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
The words "thank you" are not enough to express the gratitude we have for Dr. Mor and his staff. With the expertise of Dr. Mor and Dr. Woo, along with the contribution of the staff, it is a winning combination. Dr. Mor is understanding, steadfast, and thorough. We believed in our pursuit, and he supported our determination. He is sincere in his efforts and is truly the best. We are forever grateful for his commitment to our fertility treatment. Dr. Woo is also extremely knowledgeable and very patient. Her positive energy and skill helped guide us during stressful times. They are both amazing, but it isn’t only them. We have been supported by each person in the office, and they are ALL incredible. In fact, we call them the A-Team. Everyone treats you with such care because they truly want you to succeed. As you enter the office, you are greeted by the smiling faces of Vanessa and Beatrice. They are truly welcoming and have been beyond helpful on this journey. Next is Cindy and Julie in
CB – Dec 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
Dr. Mor is highly professional and knowledgeable and very experienced in his field. We are so happy and feel so lucky that my OBGYN knows of him and referred us to him. Dr. Mor was extremely nice, pleasant, gentle, and patient. Together with his loving and caring nurses and staff, they make an excellent team, so they made our whole experience easy. They were very helpful and sensitive during the whole process. I highly recommend him for his reasonable prices, special care, and successful results. Thank you dr. Mor, nurses, and staff for helping us create a family!
Natanella – Oct 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
Dr Mor is very nice ,professional and quick to respond The ppl in the office extremely nice I trust him 100% and can’t wait to have my ivf miracle baby ! Highly recommended
Eden Burg – Apr 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
My husband and I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Mor and his amazing staff. I've suffered from severe endometriosis for almost 20 years, but never did I believe it would lead to fertility issues. After trying on our own, we decided to seek some help. From our first meeting with Dr. Mor, we felt inspired by his confidence and knew he would be the one to help us conceive. Every visit to his office we were met with open arms from his wonderful nurses who became like family to us. Fertility issues are extremely difficult emotionally and physically for anyone - having such an amazing, confident, intelligent doctor help find us a way to not only get pregnant but also stay positive and calm made all the difference for us. Thank you Dr. Mor and team! We will miss you.
AR – Apr 01, 2020
Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
I'm so happy that I was referred to Dr. Mor. He is extremely knowledgeable and all of the nurses were very nice and professional. They always made sure to answer all my questions and make sure I knew how to administer all meds before I left. Most appointments I was in and out in under 20 minutes and rarely had to wait long in the waiting room. I will say though, it is hard to get early morning appointments. I really appreciated that they would review all costs before hand and if at any point I had questions about charges they were always willing to review them with me in the office. Also, Dr. Woo was great when Dr. Mor was out of town.
Oct 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
Both Dr Woo and Dr Mor were delightful. Dr Mor was my primary and I really appreciated how he took the time to explain what we were doing and what was coming up next each step of the way - you can tell he is also an educator as well as a physician. The practice has a couple of locations I needed to visit, with their own parking challenges, but one of the most regular ones was near my home so very convenient. Their nurses across the various sites are quite busy, vary in friendliness and personability, but are always professional. There is also good communication across the practice, and staff are abreast of your updates, and your fertility news - good and bad, and act with sensitivity accordingly. Admin staff was spotty, but whenever I had problems I just let Dr Mor know and he solved all matters. Special shout out to Julie in billing, who patiently held our hand through everything payment and insurance related - a true gem. Great practice for your fertility journey.
Adaora Nwandu – Sep 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
Dr. Mor is one of the most loving, knowledgeable in his craft, caring human beings I have ever met. Both my husband and I are so grateful for the love, care and expertise we received during the entire process to achieve pregnancy. Always willing to take the time we needed for any questions or concerns and a bedside manner that will literally make you want to cry when you graduate to your OBGYN. The staff is just as stellar.
Apr 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
Dr. Mor is the most compassionate, understanding, knowledgeable, and patient Reproductive Endocrinologist that anybody could ever ask for. He truly believes in individualized care. I was diagnosed with a rare form of premature ovarian failure and was given a 1-3% chance of becoming pregnant with my own eggs. He never let that discourage me and he continued in having faith that he could make it happen. I am excited to report that I am pregnant with my own eggs. The medical staff were amazing too!
Nov 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
Dr. Mor was wonderful as well as the staff and nurses. They made the entire process feel very supportive! We very highly recommend this office and Dr. Mor..
Sep 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
Dr Mor has excellent bedside manner. I felt confident I’d conceive with him as my doctor. After two tries I became pregnant and I’m excited to return for a 2nd (sibling)!
Val in Lake Elsinore, CA – Sep 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mor?