Dr. Eliran Mor, MD

Dr. Eliran Mor, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |

Doctor Mor received his medical degree from Tel Aviv University-Sackler School of Medicine in Israel. He completed a four-year residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at New York Methodist Hospital in Brooklyn, New York. Subsequently, Dr. Mor completed a three-year fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the University of Southern California. Doctor Mor is Board Certified in both Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Throughout his career Dr. Mor has researched many topics in infertility and human reproduction, including polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS); emergency contraception; neuroendocrinology; insulin resistance; male factor infertility; donor sperm insemination; tubal factor infertility; IVF stimulation protocols; congenital uterine anomalies; tubal gamete/embryo transfer (GIFT/ZIFT/TET); pregnancy at advanced reproductive age; and hormone replacement therapy (HRT), and continues to do so today. He is a member, in excellent standing, of multiple prestigious medical societies, including the American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM), the Pacific Coast Reproductive Society (PCRS), the Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons (SLS), and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), and remains a Clinical Instructor at USC. Doctor Mor is one fertility expert who is constantly striving to stay on the cutting-edge of fertility treatments and human reproduction. In addition to monthly Journal Club meetings/publication review sessions and educational seminars/lectures, Dr. Mor attends at least two major Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility meetings each year in an effort to present his patients with the latest in innovative reproductive care. Only interventions that have been tested and validated through multiple good studies are adopted in Dr. Mor's practice, in an effort to administer safe and effective treatments to achieve a healthy pregnancy. A true "patients' doctor," Dr. Mor is and will be your physician throughout your fertility journey! All consultations, after-hour inquiries, pelvic examinations, ultrasound examinations, diagnostic procedures, assisted reproductive procedures (egg retrievals, embryo transfers...), and surgical procedures, if needed, will be performed by Dr. Mor. Involvement in every aspect of your fertility care and complete micromanagement of your treatment makes Dr. Mor your ideal partner in your path to becoming pregnant.

California Center for Reproductive Health

16550 Ventura Blvd Ste 400

Encino, CA 91436

• Anthem Blue Cross
  • Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Dr. Mor

Dr. Mor's Experience

Dr. Mor's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

• Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Surgery, Robotic Assisted
  • Tubal Ligation Reversal
  • da Vinci® Robotic Surgery

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Tel Aviv Sackler School Med
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004

• Compassionate Doctor Recognition, 2011
  • On-Time Physician Award, 2009
  • Patients' Choice Award, 2011

Dr. Mor has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Hebrew

Dr. Mor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mor to family and friends
Dr. Mor's Performance
LOS ANGELES |
We couldn’t be happier we chose Dr. Mor and his staff to take us through the journey towards conceiving a child. I’ve been on fertility treatments for many years already, treated by a few other fertility doctors before meeting Dr. Mor and I have to say he is the most kind, patient and professional doctor we’ve had. After going through so much, we finally found the perfect match with Dr. Mor, who was always happy to answer all my questions (I always had a list of questions for each appointment),
in Canyon Country, CA |
My husband and I had discussed having a child together for over a year. We had a lot of challenges in our way and had a lot to consider before making a final decision. Once we made the decision to try to have a child together we began having consultations with various doctors for help. We did not know where to begin, what kind of questions to ask or what to expect. After months of consultations and uncertainty of the decision we made, we met Dr. Mor and his staff. This was a perfect fit for
I began my journey with Dr. Mor in 2015 with some hope, uncertainty & trepidation. It turned out that my case was complicated & entailed a few procedures while we vacillated between heartbreak and hope. After resigning ourselves to a possible childless future, Dr. Mor recommended a pivotal procedure that would change everything. Today, I'm in my 2nd trimester w/ twins. I could not recommend Dr. Mor more for his patience, empathy & immeasurable knowledge. You could not be in better hands.
I paid 6,000.00 and nothing! I Never felt the same! I Regret everything!!!
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr Mor is very intelligent, best doctor for infertility. We had the best experience being his patients. He treated us with dignity. He is very kind, open to all questions. He is easy to reach when oncall. Office staff is very kind and supportive. Had great experience being dr mor patient. He is next to God for us now. We thank you from our heart to help us out dr mor.
Phoenix |
Treated like a number. Less than 2 weeks after surgery no response to any follow up questions regarding recovery. No longer know who I am.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I am not sure where to start because I have so much to say but first, I would like to thank Dr. Mor for his recommendations and assistance in helping my Husband and I conceive a child. We are so very excited and can’t wait for our bundle of joy to arrive in September 2017!! Dr. Mor was a referral from my OBGYN. When I had my first consultation with Dr. Mor, my impression was that he had an easy going personality, was knowledgeable and honest. I knew he was the perfect doctor for us. One thing I
Los Angeles, CA |
I had the pleasure to see how an amazing fertility doctor, Dr Mor was twice: First, when I decided to freeze my eggs, at the age of 34 and Dr Mor was able to retriever 52 (48 viable) eggs. The 2nd time, when my partner and I tried IVF using my frozen eggs, and got pregnant at the 1st trial, despite genetic conditions playing against us. I could not be more grateful for Dr Mor's expertise and kindness. Will definitely go back for baby #2!
in Calabasas, CA |
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Mor and his office! We came to Dr. Mor not for infertility but because we wanted to ensure our children did not inherit the BRCA mutation I carry. Dr. Mor was extremely supportive, knowledgable, skilled, and KIND throughout our journey. He is more than a doctor; he is your healthcare partner and friend. And we're now pregnant with a little BRCA mutation-free girl! The only sad part is I don't need to see Dr. Mor anymore!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Mor is an expert in the field of fertility. Thanks to him we are now pregnant with our second baby. He stuck by us in our 3 year journey with his professionalism, warmth and kindness. His courteous staff were always helpful and available to help. We highly recommend him.
in Long Beach, CA |
Dr. Mor has helped my wife and I get pregnant. He is an expert in his field with a wealth of knowledge which he personalized for our individual situation. The procedures my wife and I had with the doctor were IVF, ICSI and FET.
in Long Beach, CA |
Dr. Mor is a phenomenal human being with a wealth of knowledge. From our first appointment to our last, he demonstrated his great bed side manner, that he is well known for, but most importantly we, always, felt how much he cared for us as his patient and answered every single question we had. Today, I graduated from his office at 11 weeks pregnant and will miss him and his office staff. We are forever grateful to Dr. Mor for helping us start our family which without him wouldn't have happened.
Have you seen Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
Are you Dr. Mor?