Dr. Eliran Mor, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 50

Dr. Mor

California Center for Reproductive Health

16550 Ventura Blvd Ste 400 Encino, CA 91436

Dr. Eliran Mor, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Encino, CA and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from University Tel Aviv Sackler School Med in 1997 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Mor's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mor

Dr. Mor?
Dr. Mor's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Eliran Mor, MD
I'm so happy that I was referred to Dr. Mor. He is extremely knowledgeable and all of the nurses were very nice and professional. They always made sure to answer all my questions and make sure I knew how to administer all meds before I left. Most appointments I was in and out in under 20 minutes and rarely had to wait long in the waiting room. I will say though, it is hard to get early morning appointments. I really appreciated that they would review all costs before hand and if at any point I had questions about charges they were always willing to review them with me in the office. Also, Dr. Woo was great when Dr. Mor was out of town.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
Both Dr Woo and Dr Mor were delightful. Dr Mor was my primary and I really appreciated how he took the time to explain what we were doing and what was coming up next each step of the way - you can tell he is also an educator as well as a physician. The practice has a couple of locations I needed to visit, with their own parking challenges, but one of the most regular ones was near my home so very convenient. Their nurses across the various sites are quite busy, vary in friendliness and personability, but are always professional. There is also good communication across the practice, and staff are abreast of your updates, and your fertility news - good and bad, and act with sensitivity accordingly. Admin staff was spotty, but whenever I had problems I just let Dr Mor know and he solved all matters. Special shout out to Julie in billing, who patiently held our hand through everything payment and insurance related - a true gem. Great practice for your fertility journey.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
Dr. Mor is one of the most loving, knowledgeable in his craft, caring human beings I have ever met. Both my husband and I are so grateful for the love, care and expertise we received during the entire process to achieve pregnancy. Always willing to take the time we needed for any questions or concerns and a bedside manner that will literally make you want to cry when you graduate to your OBGYN. The staff is just as stellar.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
Dr. Mor is the most compassionate, understanding, knowledgeable, and patient Reproductive Endocrinologist that anybody could ever ask for. He truly believes in individualized care. I was diagnosed with a rare form of premature ovarian failure and was given a 1-3% chance of becoming pregnant with my own eggs. He never let that discourage me and he continued in having faith that he could make it happen. I am excited to report that I am pregnant with my own eggs. The medical staff were amazing too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
Dr. Mor was wonderful as well as the staff and nurses. They made the entire process feel very supportive! We very highly recommend this office and Dr. Mor..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
Dr Mor has excellent bedside manner. I felt confident I’d conceive with him as my doctor. After two tries I became pregnant and I’m excited to return for a 2nd (sibling)!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
I can't believe we're pregnant with a healthy and beautiful baby boy! I'm almost 14 weeks pregnant and we just finished our 1st trimester screening and everything came back excellent! Dr. Mor and Dr. Woo are both so kind, caring and take the time to explain every step of the way and even the times where I've had to call back all the nurses were very fast and helpful and both Dr Mor and Dr. Woo have called me back to answer my questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
The words are not enough to explain how grateful I am to Dr.Mor and his staff. After so much struggle with the reccurent pregnancy loss, he was the only doctor to identify the reason behind my misscarrieges and to put me through a treatment to be able to finally carry a pregnancy to term. He is extremely knowledgable, caring and professional. Dr.Mor’s staff is also brilliant - always there to help, support and answer all my questions. Thank you so much and keep up the great work!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
We had the most incredible experience with Dr. Mor and the entire staff at CCRH. We were able to get in quickly and see the doctor with ease. There was always a wide variety of appointment times and dates available to meet our busy schedules. The team was thorough in explaining the process and always very supportive and helpful whenever we needed anything. The staff is lovely and kind and very professional too. We are expecting our first and look forward to going back here again soon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?
I just graduated & I can't thank Dr. Mor & his staff enough for all that they've done. It's been a long road. I was diagnosed with unexplained secondary infertility. I did 2 IUI's that didn't work and then I decided to take a break for a while, as IVF wasn't an option due to cost. Dr. Mor began offering a program that cut the cost of IVF by about half. We did IVF, and it worked on the 1st time! We are 12 weeks pregnant with twins! Everyone at CCRH is amazing and made this experience so pleasant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eliran Mor, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mor?

Doctor Mor received his medical degree from Tel Aviv University-Sackler School of Medicine in Israel. He completed a four-year residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at New York Methodist Hospital in Brooklyn, New York. Subsequently, Dr. Mor complete...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Compassionate Doctor Recognition, 2011
  • On-Time Physician Award, 2009
  • Patients' Choice Award, 2011

Dr. Mor accepts

Dr. Mor accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross
Power Select HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Kaiser Permanente
United Healthcare HMO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Mor treats your condition or procedure

• High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Surgery, Robotic Assisted

• Tue: closed
    • Wed: closed
    • Fri: 2:00pm - 5:00pm
    • Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Mor treats patients.

72% Patient experience rating, 3% higher than the national average

66% Patient experience rating, 3% lower than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • America's 50 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019)
  • Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019)
  • America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ (2018, 2017)