Dr. Eliot Mostow, MD

Dr. Eliot Mostow, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Eliot Mostow, MD is a dermatologist in Akron, OH and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from Ohio State University College Of Medicine and Public Health in 1985 and specializes in dermatology.Read his story

566 White Pond Dr

Akron, OH 44320

• American Republic
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • CHAMPVA

Learn about Dr. Mostow

See how frequently Dr. Mostow performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Infections
Acne
Benign Tumor

Dr. Mostow's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Mostow's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Mostow "Hello. I am a graduate of The Ohio State University College of Medicine. I got interested in skin cancers when doing a Public Health Service Epidemology Fellowship after an internship year (also at OSU in a combined internal medicine and pediatrics program). I did my dermatology training at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor and am board certified by the American Board of Dermatology. I genuinely enjoy the practice of dermatology as it lets me address many needs of patients including medical and cosmetic concerns. I am currently Head of the Dermatology Section at Northeast Ohio Medical University (NEOMED) and on the clinical faculty at Case Western University Department of Dermatology. I have been the President of the Cleveland Dermatological Society and continue to be active with them and the Ohio Dermatological Association."

This content was provided by Dr. Mostow "We strive to provide a team based approach to comprehensive care of the skin, hair and nails.  While we are primarily a medical dermatology practice, we also serve a variety of cosmetic needs.  I try to be as informative as I can, allowing for the fact that we are a very busy practice.  We have had the same physician assistant (Terri Nagy, PA-C) since 2003 to help in providing quality care in a timely fashion for our patients.  "

• Dermatology

• Skin Screenings
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal
  • Wart Treatment

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1989
  • Johns Hopkins School Of Hygiene and Public Health
    Other Education | Completed 1987

• Cleveland Magazine Top Docs, 2009 2010

Dr. Mostow has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mostow does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mostow and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mostow's Reviews

3.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mostow to family and friends

Dr. Mostow's Performance

Dr. Mostow Says:
"

We appreciate all your comments and hope that we've provided good service and expertise to help your skin condition(s).  Please email us at info@akronderm.com or call 330-535-7100 if you have any specific concerns or questions.  We now have a patient portal where you can leave HIPAA compliant messages for me and our staff to address.

"

I went in for them to check some moles. Staff was OK, but I didn't care for his bedside manner. Very off-putish behavior.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Answered all my questions. Very nice. Apologized twice while I was there for being late. Very to the point...removed a mole and froze skin tags. Was in and out within an hour.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option