Dr. Elina Y. Tomski, MD

Dr. Elina Y. Tomski, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 54 years old

Dr. Tomski specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Cape Coral, FL. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Tomski? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Tomski's Experience

See how Dr. Tomski's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tomski

Dr. Tomski accepts 3 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Tomski has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Tomski
Dr. Tomski's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (21)
in Cape Coral, Florida |
Dr. Tomski is prompt, accurate, compassionate, and convenient. She has helped me to lose weight, get my diabetes under control, and has been very easy to schedule for sick visits. Her staff if very friendly, light-hearted, and prompt in taking care of me. She is the best doctor I have had in many years and she makes my doctor visits very easy and pleasant.
in North Fort Myers, FL |
I have been looking for some time for a drs. office that would answer the phone as soon as I called and that would give me an appointment within a few days. Dr. T's office did that. Dr. Tomski spent a lot of time answering my questions and I made the decision to make her my primary care physician. She was easy to talk to and very caring. I look forward to being her patient. I was referred to her office by an RN.
in North Fort Myers, FL |
Dr. Tomski is the best, outstanding! Extremely knowledgeable, broad areas of expertise not just limited scope of family medicine, an outstanding listener, super pleasant personality, superior bedside manner, welcomes patient and patient family input and involvement in their own care, flexible - in short you will not find a better doctor for yourself and your family. I highly recommend Dr. Tomski.
in Cape Coral, Fl |
I have been seeing Dr. Tomski for the past year and am so glad that I found her. Dr. Tomski has a wonderful chairside, manner which is very important to me. She also is patient and makes sure you understand what you are being taught about your health. Also, her front desk staff are very friendly and professional. I would recommend her to anyone that needs a very good Dr.
in Cape Coral, FL |
I will be getting a new doctor. After treating me for an infection for 10 days with antibiotics, my condition did not improve. After contacting her again due to pain she simply replied "make an appointment with an ob/gyn that's the best decision" I had done that but could not get an appointment until October 21st. It was August 26th. Somehow that was not helpful. I called the ob/gyn office and explained all that had happened, they moved my appointment to the next day, they took it seriously.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr Tomski is the most caring doctor i have ever been to. On my first visit she spent over an hour with me ,making sure she had all my medical history she goes over and beyond to make sure i understand what is going on with my health. I trust her with my health care. She is a wonderful doctor . I am so glad she is my doctor . She is fantastic and I trust her completely. I highly recommend her .
in Cape coral, fl |
I have been looking for a primary doctor that's actually good for 7 years. Ive used a few in the area for asthma and colds. I never found one that actually took time to really get to know me and listen to me. Shes exactly what I have been looking for. Her front staff is very helpful with all my calls and I can even email the doctor directly on the weekends and she responds. Im so glad I found her and she's available if I need pretty much anytime.
in Cape Coral, FL |
This Doctor is one of a kind. She truly cares and spends quality time with all of her patients. I trust her with my health completely, as she is very knowledgeable and thorough. Staff is friendly and go out of their way to assist with calling other offices and getting things done quickly.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Very friendly staff, Doctor Tomski spends a lot of time with her patients and fully listens to me. I am not just another number here. I feel truly cared about and trust Doctor Tomski with all my health issues.
in Cape Coral, FL |
I WAS 8 MINUTES LATE FOR AN APPOINTMENT AND SHE WOULD NOT SEE ME BECAUSE I WAS LATE. MEANWHILE, IF I GET THERE15 MINUTES EARLY AND WAIT 15 MINUTES THAT'S OK. SHE THINKS HER TIME IS MORE VALUABLE THAN MINE SO I'LL GIVE MY MONEY TO SOMEONE ELSE. ALSO SHE READS QUESTIONS OFF A INTERNET SURVEY TO ANALYZE YOUR AILMENT. I CAN DO THAT MYSELF. I NEED SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING. SHE ALSO SAYS SHE CAN DO PAP SMEARS EVEN THOUGH SHE ADMITS SHE IS NOT A GYNO.
in Denver |
She was fine. Her staff at the front desk are not personable at all. They lack the people skills. Each time I have been in they do not even smile. They act like it's a burden for you to be there. She needs new front desk personal.
in Cape Coral, FL |
While she is very caring, communication with her is difficult due to the fact that English is not her first language. Russian/Polish something like that is her first. She has a relatively new practice, and is very conservative and does not handle things very well outside of her knowledge base. This causes delay and can be traumatic for a patient that is relocating to the area. For this reason, she should NOT be a primary care physician.
Have you seen Dr. Elina Y. Tomski, MD?
Are you Dr. Tomski?

Compare Dr. Tomski

Dr. Tomski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Tomski has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Tomski's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Asthma
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol

• Russian

Dr. Tomski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tomski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adult Medicine

• Skin Biopsy
  • Stitches
  • Urinalysis

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.