Dr. Elina Burstyn, DO

Dr. Elina Burstyn, DO

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Capital Region OB/GYN LLC 711 Troy Schenectady Rd Ste 205, Latham, NY 12110 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Burstyn specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Latham, NY. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Burstyn? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Burstyn's Experience

See how Dr. Burstyn's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Burstyn

Dr. Burstyn accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Burstyn has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Burstyn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Burstyn to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Burstyn
Dr. Burstyn's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (85)
in Albany, NY |
I had an emergency situation that required me to have surgery. Although I was told their will be a wait, once I saw Dr. Burstyn, she was very understanding and patient with all of my questions. After a nerve wracking day, it was a relief to see such a great doctor.
in Schuylerville, NY |
Dr. Burstyn is investing all of herself in providing excellent care. Amazing doctor - will definitely recommend.
in Albany, NY |
She is very knowledgeable and spends a good amount of time with you. The wait time however is long, both out in the waiting room and then again in the exam room.
in Schenectady, NY |
Thank you for all your kindness+smiles during my pregnancy:). You all really are the best!
in Lathem, NY |
Very knowledgable and I have great trust in her and her staff.
in Glenville, NY |
Dr.B is awesome!
in Scotia, NY |
Waited for more than 20 min.Office staff is friendly and explained that the wait was due to emergency. She answered all my questions and I never felt rushed.
in Schenectady, NY |
She is absolutely awesome and I love her nurse Meaghan!
in Latham, NY |
Amazing Doctor and overall experience! The only issue I had was with the reminder message. It was difficult to understand what the person was saying (she has an accent).
in Scotia, NY |
Dr. Burstyn delivered both of my children. One of my pregnancies was extremely high risk and I also had to go to Dr. Margono at St. Peter's who is also amazing. In my opinion there are very few physicians out there who can match her professionalism, caring, and ethics.
in Ballston Spa, NY |
She is very smart and has a great bedside manner. You know you are in good hands when you ask her questions and listen to her offering you different available options. I am very pleased with my experience at her office.
in Schenectady, NY |
I recently transferred to Dr. Burstyn's office. She is very honest and direct and has your best interest in mind. I am very happy with her office.
Albany, NY |
Very positive experience. She's a wonderful doctor. The office is great.
in Niskayuna, NY |
She is the best GYN I have ever seen. Wait time was more than 30 min. You need to improve this aspect.
in Saratoga Springs, NY |
Doctor's and Nurse's response was very nice. There was warmth in their behavior.
in Albany, NY |
She always makes me feel at ease and comfortable at my appointments.
in Watervliet, NY |
Caring Staff and Doctor's
in Guilderland, NY |
DR. Burstyn is very friendly her skilled is excellent in her profession . she describe answer very genitally and give us proper way to result.i preferd every one to this Dr. and her staff also very gently and tacking care.