Dr. Elihu Godshalk, MD

Addiction PsychiatryMaleAge 47

Addiction Psychiatry

Dr. Elihu Godshalk, MD is a Addiction Psychiatry Specialist in Cincinnati, OH and has over 12 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from UNIV OF CINCINNATI COLL OF MED medical school in 2010. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Elihu Godshalk, MD

Cincinnati Center for Psychoanalysi

3001 Highland Ave Ste E Cincinnati, OH 45219 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Addiction Psychiatry Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Godshalk treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Godshalk's conditions and procedures:

• Alcohol Withdrawal
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Medication Management
  • Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
  • Opioid Withdrawal
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychodynamic Therapy
  • Substance Use Disorders
  • Tobacco Withdrawal

Dr. Godshalk accepts

Dr. Godshalk's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Godshalk

Dr. Godshalk

I’ve been seeing Dr. Godshalk for over two years now. That’s longer than I have ever stuck with any sort of therapist because so many times I have felt as if I am talking to a wall or they don’t understand what I’m talking about. Dr. Godshalk truly listens to me and he seems to care. Most importantly, I trust him.
Andy – Aug 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elihu Godshalk, MD?
Dr. Godshalk is an AMAZING psychiatrist who is able to understand trauma and help you heal. He is listed as an addiction specialist for recovery, but recovery doesn’t always mean from drugs. This doctor is god sent for deep emotional issues, I’ve never had a better therapist than Dr. Godshalk.
Susan – Apr 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elihu Godshalk, MD?
Dr. Godshalk has been a savior to me. He is a very compassionate fellow, I have had to bother him at unorthodox times in which I think most other doctors would have ignored me, or acted like they never received the message. Also during our appointments, it is very obvious he wants the best results for his patience, & that he truly actually cares how the treatment he is implementing is affecting my life. I have seen him for 3 years now, & will continue to do so as long as he is practicing.
Daniel Cahill in Cinci OH – Dec 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elihu Godshalk, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Godshalk?

My practice is focused on helping people with substance use and other mental health problems. Board certified in both adult psychiatry and addiction psychiatry,...Read more

• Addiction Psychiatry

2010
UNIV OF CINCINNATI COLL OF MED

Is Dr. Elihu Godshalk, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. Elihu Godshalk, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Godshalk's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Elihu Godshalk, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Godshalk accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Elihu Godshalk, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Godshalk frequently treats Alcohol Withdrawal, Anxiety, and Bipolar Disorder. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Godshalk treats.

Where is Dr. Elihu Godshalk, MD's office located?

Dr. Godshalk's office is located at 3001 Highland Ave Ste E, Cincinnati, OH 45219. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Elihu Godshalk, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Godshalk has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Elihu Godshalk, MD?

Cincinnati Center for Psychoanalysi3001 Highland Ave Ste E Cincinnati, OH 45219