Dr. Elias Shaheen, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Elias Shaheen, MD
I love my job. Getting to know my patients on a personal level helps me understand their health better. I learn from my patients everday! You know your body better than anyone else. I am here to help guide and coordinate your healthcare in the best way possible. Think of me as your 'quarterback' and central hub for your health. Staying up to date with the latest medical innovations helps us keep you healthy and strong for the rest of your life. I see everyone from newborns to geriatrics.

Dr. Shaheen's Experience

See how Dr. Shaheen's experience matches your preferences.

View Video

Visiting Dr. Shaheen

Dr. Shaheen accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Shaheen is now accepting new patients
Physicians Regional Medical Group6101 Pine Ridge Rd # Desk
Naples, FL 34119
(239) 348-4277Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Shaheen has admitting privileges.

Dr. Shaheen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shaheen to family and friends
Dr. Shaheen's Performance
in Naples, FL |
Dr Shaheen is very caring, thorough, knowledgeable and gives u all the time you need to work through your medical issues.
in Naples, FL |
Doctor Shaheem truly honors the Hippocratic oath. I know I'm in good hands. Excellent staff, reflective of his good character. I highly recommend him. Thank you for being such an excellent doctor and compassionate human being.
in Naples, FL |
Cannot get you in for an appointment if you are sick. Good luck with this Dr. Waiting for 10 days so far for an appointment. I wil find another doctor.
Naples, Fl. |
Very kind and really, genuinely cares about you. He spent almost an entire hour learning who I was, my lifestyle, my diet and exercise habits. I love this practitioner...he makes me want to be healthier. Thanks so much Doc!
in Naples, FL |
Excellent Dr, he took his time with me didn't assume what a have instead order all necessary test, went for a second time without appointment because I feel horrible and unlike other drs, he saw me and help me. It shows the he cares for his patients and love being a Dr, will definitely recommend him to everyone. Great doctor
in Naples, FL |
I highly recommend Elias Shaheen M.D.! He is an excellent family focused physician and I am grateful that was recommended to me when my physician moved out of town. He listens attentively and provides outstanding care and advice.
Have you seen Dr. Elias Shaheen, MD?
Are you Dr. Shaheen?

Compare Dr. Shaheen

Dr. Shaheen says...

I love my job.  Getting to know my patients on a personal level helps me understand their health better.  I learn from my patients everday!  You know your body better than anyone else.  I am here to help guide and coordinate your healthcare in the best way possible.  Think of me as your 'quarterback' and central hub for your health.  Staying up to date with the latest medical innovations helps us keep you healthy and strong for the rest of your life.  I see everyone from newborns to geriatrics.

Dr. Shaheen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Shaheen has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Shaheen's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

Ross University / School of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine

Completed in 2012

University of Virginia / Main Campus

Graduated in 2002

• Other Education
    Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine

Completed in 2003

Dr. Shaheen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shaheen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage