Dr. Eli Anker, MD

Dr. Eli Anker, MD

Vascular Surgery | Male

Dr. Eli Anker, MD is a vascular surgery doctor who practices in West Islip, NY. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 45 years.

Dr. Anker's Experience

See how Dr. Anker's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Anker

Dr. Anker accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Anker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Anker to family and friends
    Dr. Anker's Performance
    Lindenhurst, NY |
    Several years ago a friend recommended that I see Dr. Anker for my poor circulation. I had been to other vascular surgeons but was still having bad problems with my legs. After one visit Dr. Anker figured out my problem and he explained it all to me. Since the treatment Dr. Anker then did in his office my symptoms all disappeared.
    in Amityville, NY |
    I have to really thank Dr. Anker for taking such good care of my father who is in a nursing home. Dr. Anker was able to help heal my father's leg open sore by treating his poor circulation. That sore was present for more than six months. Dr. Anker's staff was also so professional and caring.
    in New York, NY |
    I wish to let potential patients who need to have vascular surgery that they need to look no further. My experience with Dr. Anker and his office was top rate. Instead of having to deal with the bureaucracy of a hospital, I was treated in Dr. Anker's in-office, state-of-the art surgery suite. Instead of undergoing general anesthesia, my surgery was performed under local anesthesia. I was mildly sedated but felt NO DISCOMFORT during the procedure. I give Dr. Anker my highest recommendation.
    in Jericho, NY |
    Finding Dr. Anker years ago changed my life. I was having leg problems that were not improving with treatments by other doctors. Dr. Anker took the time to find out the real cause. His treatment worked and has kept me walking without any pain. He is a very thorough and understanding person and his office is great!
    in North Babylon, NY |
    I want to thank Dr. Anker for being a wonderful doctor and for always being caring and helpful. He takes the time to listen to my problems. He has been a vascular surgeon for a long time and you can trust what he recommends.
    in Huntington Station, NY |
    I want to thank Dr. Anker for not only being a wonderful doctor but for being caring and helpful. He takes the time to listen to my problems. He has been a vascular surgeon for a long time and you can trust what he recommends.
    in Babylon |
    A wonderful doctor, has always made me feel really comfortable. You can tell he is very experienced and capable. His staff is very efficient and compassionate. I would recommend him highly.
    in North Babylon, NY |
    I am recommending Dr. Anker because he is both a wonderful doctor and vascular surgeon. He has always really listened to me and focused on my problems. I owe him a lot because he has been responsible for maintaining my circulation. I love his office and the people who work there.
    in North Babylon, NY |
    Dr. Anker has been my and my wife's vascular doctor for a long time. We see him for routine office visits and we always feel well taken care of. We both had stent procedures placed into our legs to treat blocked circulation. We thank Dr. Anker and his entire staff for their compassion and expert care.
    in East Islip, NY |
    Dr. Eli Anker and his wonderful staff have been taking care of my circulation for years. Dr. Anker cured my leg pain and coldness more than five years ago. He was able to insert stents into my arteries to open up my blockages. I am so happy with Dr. Anker's abilities and his bedside manner. I will continue to recommend him to everyone I know who has circulation problems.
    in Lindenhurst, NY |
    I was first told to see Dr. Eli Anker by my doctor and by a few friends. I feel fortunate to call him my vascular surgeon. He and his staff are so knowledgeable and very accommodating. I am also thankful because the procedures I needed to open my leg circulation have been easily done in his office. I would not go to anyone else.
    in Huntington, NY |
    Dr. Eli Anker is one of the most compassionate and knowledgeable doctors I have met. He was able to fix my bad circulation soon after my first office visit. He placed stents in my leg during a procedure he performed in his special office suite. I was so happy that I didn't have to go to a hospital. His office and his staff are also top notch. People with circulation problems who I have told to see Dr. Anker have also been very happy with that decision.
    in Huntington Station, NY |
    I recommend Dr. Anker to anyone who needs a wonderful vascular surgeon. He was able to diagnose and treat my circulation problem years ago. He also has a great bedside manner and his staff is very attentive.
    in Huntington, NY |
    I have Dr. Eli Anker to thank for saving my mother's leg. She has been in a nursing home for the past four years. She developed a foot wound and gangrene which wouldn't heal despite care from several doctors. Dr. Anker found my mother to have an arterial blockage which he fixed right in his office. My mother's leg then healed and has been normal. Thank you Dr. Anker - a great vascular surgeon!
    in Sayville, NY |
    One of my friends recommended that I see Dr. Anker years ago because of my leg pain. I was being treated by a pain management doctor but was still having pain and I wasn't able to walk well. Dr. Anker immediately diagnosed my problem as poor circulation due to blocked arteries. He restored my circulation with stents that he placed during an office procedure. I have continued to do very well and I see Dr. Anker regularly. Now I tell everyone about Dr. Anker and his expert treatment.
    in Brooklyn, NY |
    I saw a different vascular surgeon first who did not help me. Fortunately my doctor and a few friends told me to see Dr. Anker who they said was an excellent vascular surgeon for many years. They were right! I was so impressed by Dr. Anker and his office from the very beginning. He was able to fix my bad circulation a few days after my initial visit. He was understanding, kind and very knowledgeable. I have continued to see him regularly to maintain my circulation and keep me going.
    in Dix Hills, NY |
    My father was brought to Dr. Anker's office recently from his nursing home. He was found to have a blocked artery in his leg which caused an ulcer in his foot. Dr. Anker eliminated his blocked artery with a stent he inserted in a special room in his office. It was an easy procedure. We are so fortunate to have found Dr. Anker!
    in Huntington, NY |
    I have had such confidence in Dr. Anker and his staff for many years. Dr. Anker diagnosed and easily treated the cause of the pain and coldness in my legs more than 11 years ago. I am very thankful for his kindness and expertise. I continue to recommend him to my friends and family. What a great vascular surgeon!
    in West Islip, NY |
    I have never met a nicer and more expert doctor. Dr. Anker has helped me on multiple occasions during the past 12 years that I have seen him with my vascular problems. Because of my medical problems I developed poor circulation in both my legs. Dr. Anker performed several procedures in his office to restore normal blood flow and eliminate my pain. I am so grateful to him and his staff!
    in Bay Shore |
    I have only had positive experiences with Dr. Anker and his wonderful staff. They have treated my vascular condition for many years. Thanks to Dr. Anker I have been able to walk without any pain in my legs. He has always been kind and compassionate and takes the time to explain things in simple terms. If you have a problem with your legs I recommend that you go to Dr. Anker.
    in Lindenhurst, NY |
    Dr. Anker and his office are very impressive. He has a great bedside manner and you can tell he has been an experienced vascular surgeon for many years. Before I went to see Dr. Anker my legs were painful and cold. Other doctors did not diagnose the problem which was my poor circulation. Since Dr. Anker first started taking care of me 15 years ago and corrected the problem I have been pain free. I highly recommend him and staff.
    in Amityville, NY |
    I am so thankful that a friend insisted that I see Dr. Anker for the pain I had in both legs. It was making it difficult for me to live a normal life. Dr. Anker quickly determined that I had blockages in the main blood vessels of both legs. He was able to treat the blockages and place stents to restore my blood flow. He did the procedures in a special room in his office and I went back to normal activities right away. Dr. Anker and his staff were very compassionate and easy to talk to.
    in Huntington, NY |
    Dr. Anker is an amazing vascular surgeon. He has such a good bedside manner and his staff is equally good. I have been going to him for years after he fixed my leg circulation. I had bad pain for a long time and other doctors thought it came from my back. As soon as Dr Anker diagnosed my problem and unclogged the arteries in my legs I have had no pain at all. I tell everyone with leg problems to go see him.
    in Babylon, NY |
    I've had a great experience each time I have seen Dr. Anker. He and his staff have always been very attentive. Dr. Anker has treated the circulation in both my legs with stents. I am so happy I did not need surgery which another vascular surgeon wanted to do.
    in Lindenhurst, NY |
    What a difference I experienced when I first came to Dr. Anker's office and he started caring for me a few years ago. His office decor was unique and gave me comfort, as did his staff. Dr. Anker had an easy and compassionate way about him. He explained the problem I had with my circulation in terms I could easily understand. He did a procedure in his office to open up the blocked artery in my left leg. I have continued to do well. I see Dr. Anker on a regular basis. He is wonderful!
    in North Massapequa, NY |
    What an amazing vascular surgeon Dr. Eli Anker turned out to be. He made me feel so comfortable from the very beginning. It was obvious that he was an expert in his field. His staff was also wonderful. My leg pain has been gone since Dr. Anker took care of my poor circulation with a simple procedure he did in his office. I tell everyone about him and his office.
    in Huntington, NY |
    Dr Anker is warm and compassionate. He diagnosed my problem at my first visit. He took care of my blocked leg artery right in his own office with a quick procedure. I recommend him highly as well as his staff.
    in West Islip, NY |
    I have been Dr. Anker's patient for many years. I would highly recommend him as a top vascular surgeon. He is very experienced and has a great personality. He has helped to keep my leg circulation open with stents he was able to insert in a special room in his office. I also love his staff.
    in Jericho, NY |
    Dr. Anker has been seeing my mother for more than fifteen years. Her leg circulation has been maintained because of the great care he has provided. She needed two procedures which he performed in a special room in his office. He and his staff have always been very helpful and professional.
    in West Islip, NY |
    I have taken my father to Dr. Anker's office many times during the past fifteen years. He and his staff have always been both friendly and professional. My father has required some procedures to clear his leg circulation. These procedures were performed easily at Dr. Anker's office. The results have been excellent. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent vascular surgeon.
    in Babylon, NY |
    I have been to see Dr. Anker many times over many years. He and his staff have been wonderful. I thank him for curing my circulation problem. Since he became my vascular doctor I have been able to walk without any leg pain. I always recommend him.
    Unfortunately I had to give a star because I had no choice. This office is all about the money. I had an insurance issue and tried to speak to the office manager to settle. She never called me back. But she DID send it to collections .Really? I have never encountered such snobby unprofessional people. I went there for one thing but first chance the doctor got to offer me another surgery he jumped at the opportunity ... If your looking for good service ... Keep looking. Money hungry factory.
    in West Islip, NY |
    Dr. Anker was really helpful in diagnosing my father with PAD. I am so grateful to him and his lovely staff for putting us as ease from the moment we made the appointment until after my dads surgery. We do go for routine follow-ups and my dad is doing great. Thank you Dr. A!
    Have you seen Dr. Eli Anker, MD?
    Are you Dr. Anker?

Dr. Anker's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Vascular Surgery

• Nature of Complaint: County of event: Suffolk County, NY
      • State: New York

Why It Matters: Dr. Anker's Board Certifications

• Vascular Surgery

• Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
    • Aneurysm
    • Peripheral Arterial Aneurysm
    • Peripheral Arterial Aneurysm and Dissection
    • Peripheral Arterial Disease of Extremities
    • Peripheral Arterial Embolism and Thrombosis
    • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
    • Renal Artery Arteriosclerotic Disease
    • Thrombosis
    • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
    • Varicose Veins

Montefiore Hospital
      Newark Beth Israel Medcial Center

• French
    • Hebrew

Dr. Anker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Anker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Vascular Surgery