Dr. Elham Jafari, MD

Cosmetic Medicine ·  Female · Age 43

Dr. Jafari

Amoderm Cosmetic and Wellness Medical Center

18 Endeavor Ste 200 Irvine, CA 92618

Dr. Elham Jafari, MD is a cosmetic medicine specialist in Irvine, CA and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from Tehran University of Medical Sciences in 2002 and specializes in cosmetic medicine and neuromusculoskeletal medicine.

Dr. Jafari's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jafari

Dr. Jafari?
Dr. Jafari's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Elham Jafari, MD
RecentMost Helpful
So happy with my experience at Amoderm! I consulted DR. Jafari and did chin augmentation and Jawline contouring with Voluma and it was well worth the cost as she was able to give my receding chin as well as undefined jaw lines a very nice and natural prominence and contour. So funny and a great relief as I am no longer afraid of a picture of me from sides!! I also did Ultherapy to further lift the neck and so far (a few months after the first treatment) it seems to be working fine and I can feel and see that my neck skin is firmer and more lifted. Great doctor, great staff and great clinic all around!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elham Jafari, MD?
I am in my 30s and pretty in good health and always on top of my diet and exercise but after my second pregnancy I never fully recovered from the belly pooch no matter what. Went to see Dr. Jafari at Amoderm and as she suggested, tried Sculpsure for my belly and flanks. I saw some improvements after the first session which was encouraging but I really did see the big change after the 2nd round and highly recommend that you go for the 2-3 sessions for the best results. As for the treatment itself, it's a laser that warms up the fat pretty aggressively (and then cools it down) so there is some discomfort but it was pretty easy for me to go through it and the best part is that there is no lasting soreness or redness. I also added 6 sessions of radiofrequency (venus freeze) as I had heard it helped with better smoothing out the results and I am pretty happy with the results and it was all well worth it. Dr. Jafari and her staff are very nice and always accommodating.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elham Jafari, MD?
I am undergoing treatment for sever acne scars at Amoderm and I am pleased to recommend them. Dr. Jafari recommended that I do fractional Co2 laser for my face as well as Bellafill for some deeper scars. Regarding the laser treatments, It has been two months since my third and last treatment and I am happy to report that my scarring is much less noticeable and my skin looks and feels more healthier and better toned overall with tighter pores. Regarding the Bellafill injection, Dr. Jafari has done 2 rounds of injections (one syringe each time) and she was able to remove a few larger scars on my cheeks. Dr. Jafari, her nurses and the office staff are all very helpful and nice and I recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elham Jafari, MD?
I saw Dr. Jafari for liquid rhinoplasty back in Feb and just got a chance to write about it here. The office is very nice and clean and scheduling an appointment was quite easy. Dr. Jafari is very nice and she is very skillful in fillers. She recommended voluma for my nose to fix the little bump I had. I am very happy with the results and the bump is almost completely gone. I know it's not supposed to be a permanent solution and nonsurgical nose job will need to be redone as filler goes away but going with VOluma I hope it is going to last me a good year or two. No matter what, when the filler is gone I make sure to be back to see DR. Jafari for more filler as I know she is the best for filler and I hate doing the surgery!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elham Jafari, MD?
Did chin filler injection with Dr. Jafari and I am very happy with my experience. My weak receding chin wasn’t really proportional to the rest of my face and it always made me self conscious to the point that I always tried to speak with other holding my face straight toward them to avoid anyone seeing me from the side. I was considering chin implants until I heard about the nonsurgical option and went to see Dr. Jafari. She recommended 2syringes of Voluma but left it to me to decide on the pace and so I did one syringe first and as I saw the great improvement, went back for the second Voluma syringe a few weeks later. I still cannot believe the great impact of such a simple and relatively inexpensive procedure and I only wish I knew about it and Dr. Jafar sooner rather than waiting all these years trying to hide my receding chin… Absolutely the best decision and highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elham Jafari, MD?
Very happy with my results! Dr. Jafari is very nice and friendly and she is the best cosmetic doc I've had. I am a regular at Amoderm for injections in addition to other works like fractional CO2 laser for acne scars and that's another good experience ther.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elham Jafari, MD?
Very pleased with the results of my Bellafill injection by Dr. Jafari at AModerm. I had done microneedling with PRP there before (and it really helped with tone and texture of my skin) but I was looking for a long-term solution to add some volume to my relatively receding chin and also to make my jaw lines more defined and wasn't ready for surgery so I went to see Dr. Jafari and I am so happy. She recommended Voluma and Bellafill and I opted for the 2nd option hoping that it will last longer. Did the allergy test (which came negative) and then she injected one syringe of Bellafill to my chin and 3 more for the jawlines. The treatment was ok and not much painful. Had no bruising but a bit of welling which went away after a few days (no icing needed). While I was happy to see the initial lift, the collagen stimulation part of the filler gave it a much better boost and after almost 4 months, I am even happier with the result.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elham Jafari, MD?
Dr. Jafari was able to help me get rid of the severe eye bags and dark circles I had for years with a single treatment and I am truly grateful to her for her unrivaled skills. For filler injections under eyes, I do not trust anyone else as she is vary gentle with her injections (and she uses cannula which is a big plus) and she does really take her time to make sure the injections are done right. In my case the difference was day and night. Recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elham Jafari, MD?
I drive quite some distance to do my injections with her and trust no other one. I have been doing injectionsions for my forehead wrinkles and crows feet for a few years with her and since last year have also been doing masseter injection for jaw slimming. Dr. Jafari's injections have always been right on spot for me and makes the lines go away nicely without making my face look frozen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elham Jafari, MD?
Did my 3rd laser for acne scars on my face 2 months ago and I can give an accurate account now. I have been suffering from scars mostly on my cheeks since teenage years and tried many creams to no avail so I decided to go for the laser treatment. Dr. Jafar recommended 3 sessions of fractional CO2 laser which did the trick!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elham Jafari, MD?
So happy with my fillers and ultherapy with Dr. Jafari/amoderm. After fixing the ugly dark circles under my eyes (which Dr. Jafari did with volbella filler injection), I also had a talk with her about the skin around and above the eyes that was sagging down as well as heaviness around the jaw and lower face and she recommended Ultherapy. Her recommendation was spot on and I got a very nice lift on my eyebrows and the jawline.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elham Jafari, MD?
Great for nonsurgical nose job!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elham Jafari, MD?
A friend recommended Dr. Jafari and I schedule a consult with her. We discussed various options for Liquid facelift and I decided to proceed with getting fillers for under eyes, cheeks and a bit on jaw lines (Juvederm Volbella and Voluma). She uses cannula for injections which is a great advantage and my results were very nice and balanced as I wanted. She told me that I can go back after 2 weeks for a follow up just in case any adjustments were needed, but it was not needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elham Jafari, MD?
Extensive research led me to Dr Jafari @Amoderm. My concern was stretch marks on my belly after my pregnancy and went in for a consultation. The staff and Dr. Jafari were very helpful and pretty thorough and I did the fractional Co2 laser (3x so far). I could see some mild improvements after the first treatment but Dr. Jafari recommended that I do at least 3 sessions and I am so glad to follow her as after doing all 3 treatments as my stretch marks are way better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elham Jafari, MD?
Dr. Jafari and her entire staff are wonderful. They make you feel so welcomed. I am very comfortable with discussing my areas of concern and know that the staff and doctors will only suggest what they feel will help achieve the look and results that are wanted and never oversell on treatments that aren't need. Give them a call now and see what they can do for you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elham Jafari, MD?
Dr Jafari goes out of her way to deliver a professional service and result without charging excessively. She has a wealth of experience and education, which is key to me! I've had Botox & fillers done by her (little if ANY bruising) and am trying Venus Freeze/concept and Sculpsure! So far, so good but let me just say that in GENERAL with Amoderm: I'm happy with the results, the "zero" downtime afterwards, no excessive
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elham Jafari, MD?
I can’t recommend Dr. Jafari and Amoderm enough! Very nice and sweet doctor and truly an expert in what she does. She is the only doctor I trust for my filler work and she has done a great job with helping me to get rid of the dark circles under eyes and lifting my jawlines with fillers (Volbella and Voluma). I have also been a client for Sculpsure to sculpt my tummy and flanks. Most recently I did Ultherapy on my lower face and neck to further lift the jawlines and tighten the skin.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elham Jafari, MD?
It’s been a few weeks since my Ultherapy treatment at Amoderm and so far so good! I highly recommend Dr. Jafari and her staff for cosmetic treatments. Have been coming here for a few years and always feel welcomed. Dr. Jafari is very nice and she truly cares for what she does and for her patients. Regarding my I have been getting some fillers (from Dr. Jafari of course!) with great results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elham Jafari, MD?
After contemplating for so long and trying to find the right Dr. to do my Botox and lip injections I knew that Dr. Jafari was the one. Number one because she is a double board certified Neurologist who knows the face and muscles so well and number two for the fact that her results are extremely subtle. She knows exactly what to inject and just the right amount she did exactly what I envisioned. I had zero pain and was very comfortable during my procedure. The staff and the nurses are amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elham Jafari, MD?
I have been a regular at Amoderm since 2013 or so and through all these years, I have tries many of the treatments they offer, so I think I can give a pretty accurate assessment of what they do. Dr. Jafari is truly a gem and the sweetest doctor I’ve seen! She is so open and honest and easy going and always right on with her advice and recommendations! Nowadays when I go to see her, I pretty much just ask her to go ahead and do whatever she thinks I need and she always drivers the results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elham Jafari, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Jafari?

At Amoderm, our emphasis is on providing safe and effective treatments with focus on achieving natural-looking results.

• Cosmetic Medicine

2005

• Farsi
  • French

Dr. Jafari accepts

Dr. Jafari accepts the following insurance:

Care Credit

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Jafari treats your condition or procedure

• Non-Ablative Laser Skin Rejuvenation
  • Non-Cosmetic Botox® Injection
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Perlane® Injection
  • Power-Assisted Liposuction (PAL)
  • Primary Hyperhidrosis
  • Xeomin® for Blepharospasm
  • Xeomin® for Cervical Dystonia

Amoderm Cosmetic and Wellness Medical Center

• Sat: 9:00am - 2:00pm

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Jafari treats patients.