Dr. Elham Jafari, MD

Cosmetic Medicine •  Female • Age 44

Dr. Jafari

Amoderm Cosmetic and Wellness Medical Center

18 Endeavor Ste 200 Irvine, CA 92618

Dr. Elham Jafari, MD is a Cosmetic Medicine Specialist in Irvine, CA and has over 18 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Tehran University of Medical Sciences medical school in 2002. She is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Jafari to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Cosmetic Medicine Specialists in your area

See similar Cosmetic Medicine Specialists in Irvine

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Jafari accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Jafari treats your condition or procedure

• Non-Ablative Laser Skin Rejuvenation
  • Non-Cosmetic Botox® Injection
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Perlane® Injection
  • Power-Assisted Liposuction (PAL)
  • Primary Hyperhidrosis
  • Xeomin® for Cervical Dystonia

Dr. Jafari's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jafari

Dr. Jafari?
  • Appointment scheduling (66)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (66)
  • Explained conditions well (66)
  • Long wait times (46)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
I'm glad to share my experience with sculpsure/warmsculpting at Amoderm. I met Dr. Jafari and her staff back in December to discuss body sculpting treatments to help me with the post-pregnancy stubborn belly fat and a mommy makeover. A bit of background about me that I have always been pretty careful with my weight and I fitness but after my pregnancies in my 30s, specially the second one left me with quite a large bump that didn't go away no matter what. So I looked around and started to weigh the non surgical options and decided to go with warmsclupting vs. coolsculpting as I felt it was a more targeted and safer treatment. So I did the consultation at Amoderm and Dr. Jafari recommended doing 2 rounds of sculpsure for my belly to get good coverage. The treatment feels kind of strange (maybe a bit unnerving with the alternating waves of heating and cooling) but I was able to tolerate it pretty well and wasn't bothered much.
Lola – Aug 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elham Jafari, MD?
Wonderful experience. Did my cheek and under eye filler for eye bags and dark circles with Dr. Jafari and so happy with the results. I opted to do her recommended 4D eye lift with volbella for tear troughs and voluma in cheeks and the I just can't say enough how happy I am. Very natural and balanced look just as wanted. By the way, the staff are very helpful and I was impressed by all the safety measures they have for Covid. They gave me gloves whenever giving me something to sign and everyone was masked. All rooms had air sanitizers and more. Very impressed!
London – Jul 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elham Jafari, MD?
I have done Ultherapy at Dr. Jafari's office for my eyebrows, lower face/jawline and neck all with very good results. My initial concern was fine lines around the eyes and some loose skin on the neck but as I consulted Dr. she indicated that I can be a good candidate for Ultherapy and so I decided to do more areas and am so happy that I did. Ultherapy is a pretty thorough and targeted treatment that focuses on stimulating collagen so it's supposed to work gradually with lasting results and I can attest to that so far. I had the treatment a little over 9 months ago and it took me around 8-9 weeks to start noticing first results (best seen in serial pictures) in my eyebrows and crows feet. The jawline and neck were a bit behind but I could see clear improvements in about 3 months and I think I got to the peak at around 6 months. I guess the key is to remain patient since it's your own body that is working to make the new collagen.
Melunakln – Jun 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elham Jafari, MD?
I have had injections with Dr Jafari to help fight off some wrinkles and volume loss and it all helped a lot, but started to notice some slight heaviness developing around my jaw lines and mouth and I could see and feel the sagginess. I shared my desire to improve lower face with Dr. Jafari and she recommended thread lift for my jawline and lower face. I absolutely love the result and it help lifting my skin and sculpting my jaw lines. I understand it is not permanent but I like it for being effective, affordable and quick. I was done in less than an hour!
Abbylaw – Apr 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elham Jafari, MD?
Despite being in my 30s, I suffered from severe dark circles under eyes which made me look tired. I swear I could have slept for 10 hours and still had them, so I accepted them as a fact and resorted to make up and concealers until I heard about the treatment with injections. I visited Dr. Jafari and did filler injections (one syringe volbella on each side). Very happy with the look and still cannot believe that my dark circles are gone! Just the other day one of my colleagues mentioned that it seemed that I was getting more sleep. I chuckled! Thanks to Dr. Jafari for her skillful injections!
Tarahu – Apr 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elham Jafari, MD?
I'm one of Dr. J's liquid facelift patients. Dr. did Voluma for my cheeks and volbella for tear troughs with cannula needle. I do get easily bruised and got bruised a little bit this time too but swelling was very mild and everything was back to normal in less than a week. Very happy with the results. Nice and balanced with the dark circles (my main concern) mostly gone and great overall lift.
Hollyc – Apr 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elham Jafari, MD?
I did nonsurgical chin augmentation with Dr. Jafari and highly recommend her. I have been struggling with a small and receding chin since teenage years and always dreaded of my picture being taken from the sideway lol! It almost became a second nature for me to always try to face people straight and this whole thing was undermining my self-confidence a lot. I saw pictures of Dr. Jafari’s patients on her Instagram gallery and went it for a consult and decided to do the Voluma injection in my chin. The pain was not that bad and the injection was done pretty quickly, but the result is amazing. No more hiding from cameras!
Rana Edwards – Apr 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elham Jafari, MD?
After my pregnancy, I ended up with some severe stretch marks on my tummy and flanks and went to Amoderm for a consultation. They discussed how CO2 fractional laser can help rebuild collagen to make the texture of skin smoother. Dr. Jafari recommended that I start with 3 laser sessions which I did and it’s been 3 months since the last session and I can see clear improvements. They had told me that I might need more sessions and I am waiting for the clinic to open again to go back and continue with the treatment to hopefully make it even better. All my Amoderm nurses were nice and professional.
Astridc – Apr 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elham Jafari, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Jafari for a few years and have been very happy with the results. My results always look very natural and I do touch ups every 3-6 months (it tend to last longer for me during cooler months). I usually do around 30 units for the 11s and 10 units for foreheads and have been pretty stable for the past 1-2 years. Dr. Jafari is very nice and highly skilled and I only trust her hands and her judgement. The clinic staff are also nice and helpful and overall it's a great experience all the time.
Mike – Feb 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elham Jafari, MD?
I have been a long time patient of Dr. Jafari and have done many filler injections (voluma and volbella for cheeks and under eyes and dysport for crows fit and between eyebrows, radiesse in temples and lower face, voluma for jaws, etc) which helped a lot with keeping my look fresh but I was also looking for an additional skin tightening treatment and Dr. Jafari recommended Ultherapy. I did the treatment back in Summer and it was pretty ok with numbing and laughing gas that they provided. I had a little bit of redness and pain in the following 2-3 days but was careful not to take NSAIDs to avoid reducing the results. I had no other issues and went back to normal activity pretty much immediately. Now after 6 months (which is supposed to be the peak time for collagen production after the treatment) my skin is noticeably firmed and tighter specially around the eyes and in the jaw/neck areas which is exactly what I was hoping to achieve.
Soniaa – Jan 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elham Jafari, MD?
I have been doing injections with Dr. JAfari for a few years and highly recommend her. I usually do around 45 units for the crow's feet, 11s and forehead and do it every 4-5 months or so although I noticed in warmers months I tend to need it a bit sooner (not sure if it's really related or just my thinking). The injections are fairly quick and easy to go through (forehead is probably the most painful one but it's so quick that I'm done in no time and I can't really say it hurts that much. Dr. Jafari is very skilled and thanks to her neurology training, she is the only one I trust with these injections as well as for my juvederm and other filler treatments.
It works! – Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elham Jafari, MD?
I love my lips! Thank you Dr. Jafari for being such a great artist. I saw Dr. J to help with my thin lips (mostly upper lip) which I have been covering up with heavy makeup so far and after reviewing tons of pictures of her other patients with similar problem, decided to start with a syringe of Volbella and see how it looked on me. The injection was not that painful that I expected and I didn't feel much with the numbing. I had swelling for a few days but after the swelling went away, all looked good. I ended up going back to get a another Volbella injection (this time half cc) and I am super happy and excited with my new look. Now I am very comfortable going out with very light makeup, and can even skip lipstick. Tip: I am also doing monthly Hydrafacial with the Lip Perk at Amoderm which helps with keeping my lips looking their best and I recommend it as well. So happy!!
Nelmo – Jan 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elham Jafari, MD?
I went to see Dr. Jafari to help with the saggy skin on my jaw and neck a few months ago and she recommended doing Ultherapy. Mu nurse was great and she made sure my treatment was comfortable. It took over one hour as she scanned and covered my lower face and neck (and she did it in two passes, a shallower and a deeper pass for best collagen stimualtion as she explained). The pain and discomfort was not bad at all with numbing and I ended up not needing laughing gas that they offered me if needed. Right after the treatment, I had a bit of swelling and redness for a few days but other than that it was pretty good. Now the big part - 3 months post-treatment and I can see my skin lifting and I can feel that it is nicely tightened and the sagginess and heaviness is much less. The lines on my neck are also less noticeable. I've had other treatments before but none has helped me as much as Ultherapy and I am quite happy with it!
Katero – Jan 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elham Jafari, MD?
Did non surgical nose job with Dr. Jafari with 1 syringe of Voluma and great results so far. She was able to correct the annoying hump I had and save me from the pain and costs of surgery and I am so glad that I found her. Highly recommended for liquid nose job for anyone considering rhinoplasty for nose humps and bumps. Highly skilled doctor with great staff. Can't go wrong with them!
Namidaa – Jan 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elham Jafari, MD?
I have done Venus Freeze at Amoderm and have seen good results overall. My main concern was the cellulite on buttocks and back of thighs and after doing 6 sessions of Venus Freeze, the skin was much tighter and better toned and the cellulite was much better. I started to noticed the results after the 3rd/4th session so this is a treatment that needs adherence to the recommended series of 6 sessions (or possibly more) but on the plus side, it is relatively inexpensive and it is completely pain-free so I highly recommend it! Dr. Jafari and her staff at Amoderm were very helpful and I have always had a pleasant experience at Amoderm.
Miranda – Dec 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elham Jafari, MD?
I went to see Dr. Jafari for correction of deep dark circles under my eyes that I had since my 20s and the results have been nothing less than a miracle. I always thought that the dark circles are more result of skin darkening, but during my consultation Dr. Jafari showed me how it's mostly hollow under the eyes and the shadow it creates. As per her suggestion, I did Volbella injection under the eyes plus Voluma for my cheeks (through her specific methods of injection for more natural looking results which they call 4D under eye lift). Eventhough My immediate results were day and night and impressive enough, it really stood out once I gave it ten days and the filler settled in and the swelling was gone. This is hands-down the best and most impressive cosmetic treatments I've ever got. So glad I don't have to deal with the tired look or endless efforts to hide the dark circles with makeup. I am so happy with the quality of treatment and great skill of Dr. Jafari and would recommend her.
Bethlaurel – Dec 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elham Jafari, MD?
I came here for help with my severe acne scars and Dr. Jafari recommended 3 sessions of fractional CO2 laser for my face as well as Bellafill injection for a few deeper scars on my cheeks and around the jaws. I did the fillers first (2 rounds) and it helped tremendously. CO2 laser was a more gradual treatment and the improvement after the first session was quite subtle but the 2nd and specially the 3rd round did the trick and I was very happy to see great improvements. I will be going back for a few more sessions to hopefully see even better results. As an added bonus, the laser also helped a lot with shrinking the large pores and I fill my skin is a lot better toned and has a better texture. The laser treatment itself was not that painful (with topical numbing) and the postop was not as bad as I had heard (mostly redness and a bit of swelling with all those tiny dots which laser had punched on my skin!) Most issues were gone within ten days.
Melissa – Dec 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elham Jafari, MD?
I have done full body laser hair removal at Amoderm with great results overall. All nurses I've worked with have been super sweet and helpful and the front girls are very nice and accommodating. During the past two years that I have been going there for laser treatments, I've also met DR. Jafari a couple of time and she was equally pleasant and helpful. My skin is a on the darker side (skin type 3/4) and have had problems with ineffective results or frequent skin burns at other places, but never at Amoderm where Dr. Jafari first checked my skin an made sure my laser settings are right for my skin type. The clinic is very organized and I've rarely had to wait more than a few minutes to be seen and treated. As for the results, I would say that my legs and arms and tummy responded best (almost all hair gone and not much regrowth), followed by face (80-90% hair gone).
Nov 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elham Jafari, MD?
Dr. Jafari injected Voluma in my cheeks and Volbella under my eyes and in the tear troughs as part of her signature 4D under eye lift procedure and the results are beyond satisfactory. I have had filler under eyes elsewhere before but it ended up creating a puffy look and I hated it, so I went to Dr. Jafari and asked her to remove it which she did and after a few months when I felt I was ready for it again, I went back to her and she did the injections for me. What a huge difference! Filler under eyes requires great skills and makes all the sense to go and see the absolute best of the best to make sure you don't end up like me with my first experience. I am glad to have found Dr. Jafari and I recommend her for fillers specially for cheeks and under eyes (4D lift). Btw the clinic is very well appointed and I never had long waits or other problems I commonly seen at other places. High recommended.
Rosa – Nov 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elham Jafari, MD?
I have done jaw slimming with DR. Jafari and she did an excellent job. I had done it with her here before last year (around 35 units on each side) and it made my face much nicer and slimmer and also helped with my TMJ a lot. Second time I did it with Newtox (Jeuveau) which was my first time but it worked just as good, while saving me a bit. I have been more careful not chewing gum so I guess that's also helping a bit but the treatments from Dr. Jafari did the trick and I am very happy with the results. Btw the first time I did it I think it lasted a good 6 months or so (harder to notice on face as you get use to it, but I could tell with my TMJ being much better) and I'm hoping the 2nd time will work just as long. I also did Voluma injection for chin augmentation and a bit of it done in my jawlines for a complete makeover and I am very pleased with everything. Definitely recommend Dr. Jafari for injections!
Briama – Nov 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elham Jafari, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Jafari?

At Amoderm, our emphasis is on providing safe and effective treatments with focus on achieving natural-looking results.

• Cosmetic Medicine