Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Eleonore Roesch, MD
Dr. Eleonore Roesch, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Norwalk, CT. She is 34 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Roesch is affiliated with Norwalk Hospital.

Soundview Medical Associates, LLC

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Roesch

Dr. Roesch's Experience

Dr. Roesch's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Wellesley
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2009

Dr. Roesch has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Roesch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Roesch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Roesch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Roesch to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Roesch's Performance
Norwalk, CT |
Went to Dr. Eleonore Roesch and she answered my questions as expected. Did not appreciate the fact that she billed me a higher than normal rate for a 3 minute question and answer session (bill rates based on the doctors judgment and the amount of care provided to the patient at this facility). Appears that focus is on generating revenue for practice.
Norwalk, CT |
Though office and nursing staff were pleasant and efficient, felt Dr. Roesch couldn't wait to move on to the next patient. Prescribed medication for a rash that she did not view. Somewhat condescending and lacking bedside manner.
in Glastonbury, CT |
This physician is one of the worst I have ever come across. She does not look at other issues with her patient's ie; hospitalizations, other injuries/conditions being treated by other physicians and continues to prescribe recklessly. I have a family member who is a patient of hers with serious breathing issues and other multiple medical problems but she insists on prescribing medications that are inappropriate for my family member's conditions.
Southington, CT |
Dr Roesch is awful. My husband was a patient of hers and was treated very poorly by her. His blood work showed he needed an increase in his thyroid medication and she didn't bother to write a prescription for him for days. Needless to say, we switched doctors. Avoid this doctor like the plague unless you enjoy poor bedside manner and substandard care
in Berlin, CT |
I felt she was on her computer more than spending time with me as a patient. I also felt she had no bedside manner. I also had a bad experience with the PA who works in the office with her.
in Hamden, CT |
I went to see Dr. Roesch for a 'physical'. It was clear I was just a number.They were in the process of changing over med records so I didn't get my paperwork in advance so had to complete on arrival. I hadn't even finished when called. She spent no more than 5 minutes doing a physical that literally consisted of listening to my heart, testing reflexes, checking my ears and an EKG. THAT was my physical! No bloodwork, no patient history, no checking organs,nothing. It was a factory, a joke!
New York, NY |
Dr roesche I saw for about a yr.id keep going back with pain ,she did some tests and the next step was a MRI..which was denied by my ins. I honestly believe it wouldn't have been if she did her job right and took my pain seriously ! I think she thought I was faking ! I'd also gone back and forth to ER...but she was my primary dr. She should have cared more and went thru every possible option! I finally found a dr who did just that,to find out I have lung cancer! dr roe sch didn't doherjob right
in Farmington, CT |
SHE'S WILLING TO WORK OUT OF THE BOX TO MAKE SURE MY NEEDS ARE MET SINCE I HAVE MANY ISSUES SINCE I WAS VERY YOUNG. ORTHO AND NEURO AND ALLERGIC TO MOST ALL FOOD.
in Bristol, CT |
she saved my life
Have you seen Dr. Eleonore Roesch, MD?
Are you Dr. Roesch?