Dr. Eleonore Roesch, MD

Dr. Eleonore Roesch, MD

Internal Medicine | Female | 34 years old

Dr. Roesch specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Southington, CT. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Roesch? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Roesch's Experience

See how Dr. Roesch's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Roesch

Dr. Roesch accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Roesch has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Roesch
Dr. Roesch's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (14)
Norwalk, CT |
Though office and nursing staff were pleasant and efficient, felt Dr. Roesch couldn't wait to move on to the next patient. Prescribed medication for a rash that she did not view. Somewhat condescending and lacking bedside manner.
in Glastonbury, CT |
This physician is one of the worst I have ever come across. She does not look at other issues with her patient's ie; hospitalizations, other injuries/conditions being treated by other physicians and continues to prescribe recklessly. I have a family member who is a patient of hers with serious breathing issues and other multiple medical problems but she insists on prescribing medications that are inappropriate for my family member's conditions.
Southington, CT |
Dr Roesch is awful. My husband was a patient of hers and was treated very poorly by her. His blood work showed he needed an increase in his thyroid medication and she didn't bother to write a prescription for him for days. Needless to say, we switched doctors. Avoid this doctor like the plague unless you enjoy poor bedside manner and substandard care
in Berlin, CT |
I felt she was on her computer more than spending time with me as a patient. I also felt she had no bedside manner. I also had a bad experience with the PA who works in the office with her.
in Hamden, CT |
I went to see Dr. Roesch for a 'physical'. It was clear I was just a number.They were in the process of changing over med records so I didn't get my paperwork in advance so had to complete on arrival. I hadn't even finished when called. She spent no more than 5 minutes doing a physical that literally consisted of listening to my heart, testing reflexes, checking my ears and an EKG. THAT was my physical! No bloodwork, no patient history, no checking organs,nothing. It was a factory, a joke!
New York, NY |
Dr roesche I saw for about a yr.id keep going back with pain ,she did some tests and the next step was a MRI..which was denied by my ins. I honestly believe it wouldn't have been if she did her job right and took my pain seriously ! I think she thought I was faking ! I'd also gone back and forth to ER...but she was my primary dr. She should have cared more and went thru every possible option! I finally found a dr who did just that,to find out I have lung cancer! dr roe sch didn't doherjob right
in Farmington, CT |
SHE'S WILLING TO WORK OUT OF THE BOX TO MAKE SURE MY NEEDS ARE MET SINCE I HAVE MANY ISSUES SINCE I WAS VERY YOUNG. ORTHO AND NEURO AND ALLERGIC TO MOST ALL FOOD.
in Bristol, CT |
she saved my life
Have you seen Dr. Eleonore Roesch, MD?
Are you Dr. Roesch?

Compare Dr. Roesch

Dr. Roesch's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

Dr. Roesch does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Roesch and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2009

Dr. Roesch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Roesch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Roesch does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Roesch and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.