Dr. Elena Langdon, MD

Dr. Elena Langdon, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |

Dr. Elena Langdon, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Henderson, NV. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 14 years.

Anthem Ob/Gyn

2405 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy Ste 110

Henderson, NV 89052

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Culinary Health Fund
  • PHCS
  • Triwest
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Langdon

See how frequently Dr. Langdon performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Uterine Fibroids
Uterine Diseases

Dr. Langdon's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids

• Birth Control
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Hysterectomy - Open
  • Hysteroscopy

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Medical School | Graduated 2003
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2004
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Langdon has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese
  • Egyptian
  • Russian

Dr. Langdon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Langdon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Langdon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Langdon to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Langdon's Performance
in Las Vegas, NV |
I found her on Healthgrades and had never had an OB before so I didn't know what to expect. I had just had a miscarriage sadly for my first visit, & she was very thoughtful & encouraging. One year later She was patient with me during labor (unlike my husband & labor nurse) and suggested actions to me we could take according to my dwindling strength. She helped me deliver without any medication! She was like a second mom! Love her personality! Office wait times fluctuate. Always express concerns
Henderson, NV |
WHAT A BUNCH OF CROOKS. I have HPN insurance which they accept. I got their info OFF HPN. Called to get an appointment so I could get a referral as the fertility place I need requires one. As soon as they knew it was for a referral they wanted to reject my insurance and charge me as a CASH client only- $225!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT. A. SHAKEDOWN. I have NO CLUE why they would do this otherwise. RUN FAR. RUN FAST.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I switched to Dr. Elena with my third child and I am soooo happy I did. She is super nice and very knowledgeable. She cares about her patients and always takes her time. I had an amazing experience with her. You're the best Dr. ELENA!
Henderson, NV |
Overall, my experience was great She's very confident and medically very sound. She can be a little edgy, but that's just her personality. On delivery day, she was very calm even when the baby was somewhat stuck and helped make my birth experience wonderful. The only downside-she frequently runs late. Doctors these days overbook!!!
in Henderson, NV |
After my OB/GYN no longer accepted my insurance, I asked for a recommendation from her & my primary care physician; Dr. Langdon was on both lists. For years I tried to treat my fibroids using least invasive procedures, but it was finally time for a hysterectomy. Dr. Langdon was very thorough & used great judgement when calling in another specialist when other conditions were revealed during surgery. Her expertise, & judgement are top-notch & I love her sense of humor! Staff are caring as well!
in Henderson, NV |
I was a patient of Dr Langdon's for a couple of years and while it always bothered me how long I had to wait for an appointment or how short of a time she spends with her patients, I dealt with it because I just figured she was in high demand. The final straw, however, was when I called first thing this morning to reschedule my appointment (my period started unexpectedly) and I was rudely told that I had to pay a fee for the unexpected cancellation. Terrible customer service. Finding a new docto
Henderson, NV |
Wish i could zero star her. Worst ob/gyn ever. Walked in the door at the hospital while I was crowning. Then disagreed with my birth plan, walked out of the room, refused to come back in until after my daughter was born. Then billed my insurance late so they denied it. Has tried multiple times to send the bill to me, after my insurance has told her multiple times I am not liable. I definitely do not recommend her at all. She's trouble.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Horrible customer service. Privacy violated. I will not trust them with my health again. The doctor was satisfactory, the office staff, appalling. I have waited hours to be seen. I did not use strong language, I informed I would be reviewing the office on yelp and health grades and was hung up on.
Have you seen Dr. Elena Langdon, MD?
Are you Dr. Langdon?

Visit Dr. Langdon

Dr. Langdon accepts 15 insurance carriers
    Aetna PPO
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Beech Street (Multiplan) HMO