Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Elena Geller, MD
Dr. Elena Geller, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Fitchburg, MA. She is 37 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Geller is affiliated with Saint Vincent Hospital.

370 Lunenburg St

Fitchburg, MA 01420

Learn about Dr. Geller

Dr. Geller's Experience

Dr. Geller's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Blepharitis
  • Cataract
  • Chalazion
  • Conjunctival Hemorrhage
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration

• Cataract Removal Surgery
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Repair of Entropion or Ectropion

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Mount Sinal School Of Med
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Boston Med Center

Dr. Geller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Geller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Geller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Geller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Geller to family and friends
Dr. Geller's Performance
in Worcester, MA |
she is kind and caring.. she takes time with her patients..I had my upper eye lids done. Wonderful job
in Boston, MA |
Confident and very self assured practitioner who gained my trust in her treatment plan.
in Auburn, MA |
very informative,easy to comunicate,knowlegible ,simply ..oustanding !! end result : amazing !!
in Hudson, MA |
Dr. Geller has been excellent managing my care for all ophthalmology issues. She explains all procedures and results in great detail and spends the time required for you to be comfortable with your care options. I recently had Blepharoplasty surgery and everything went perfectly. I knew what to expect during recovery and I could not be happier with the results. I would highly recommend Dr. Geller.
in Charlton City, MA |
Dr. Geller is one of the best doctors I've ever had the pleasure of being treated by. She did cataract surgery on both of my eyes. I've had to wear glasses for both near- and far-sightedness since I was 3 years old. Now my vision is 20/20 or better. She is very through and will explain every aspect of the surgery you are having plus any risks. She is very caring and if any problems she is right there to help. She is one of the best eye doctors I've ever had. I'm 68 years old and very satisfied!!
in Leominster, MA |
Dr. Geller performed cataract surgery on my right eye in December, 2015. From the outset I was very satisfied with her approach to my condition. She listened to my concerns and answered all my questions in a clear and concise manner. I am also pleased with the care given to me after the surgery as I have had my month post op. appointment with her. I am able to see clearly and do not need to use glasses for driving. I am a choral conductor and seeing the musical score clearly is wonderful.
in Worcester, MA |
I have had Dr. Geller for two eye surgeries - one eyelid and one cataract. I was extremely satisfied on both occasions. She is knowledgeable, interested and thorough. I felt listened-to and my concerns were addressed very well. I recommend Dr. Geller with enthusiasm.
in Leominster, MA |
Dr Geller performed cataract surgery on both of my eyes . I was very satisfied with the results. I can now play outfield on my senior softball team without wearing glasses. I would highly recommend to anyone who needs eye surgery.
in Leominster, MA |
Dr. Geller is a true professional. Competent and caring.
in Shrewsbury, MA |
Dr. Geller is a wonderful doctor. I had an eye problem that came up over the weekend and Dr. Geller saw me on a Sunday. She then saw me during the following week for follow up and was even kind enough to work around my final exam schedule! She was very thorough and took the time to make sure I understood the diagnosis and the treatment for it. I felt very comfortable with her and had complete confidence in her treatment plan. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an ophthalmologist.
in Millbury, MA |
Dr. Geller performed cataract surgery on my right eye one month ago and I am delighted with my new vision. I have informed my golfing budding that I won't need them in the future as I'll now be able to watch my ball. Dr. Geller is an outstanding surgeon who made me feel comfortable, prior to the operation, by explaining the procedure to me and that I wouldn't experience any discomfort. She answered all my question fully and I never felt rushed. She is a fine surgeon whom I highly recommend.
in Shrewsbury, MA |
Dr. Geller has a wonderful way with her patients. She did not rush through any exams or conversations we had. She answered all my questions and concerns in a way that I would understand. I found Dr. Geller to be knowledgable, professional and personable. I was very confident having her as my doctor. I highly recommend her.
in Millbury, MA |
Dr. Geller is very knowledgeable in her practice, because of this you feel very comfortable with her. She explains her procedure fully, therefore you understand everything. I would and will recommend Dr. Geller to my family and friends. She does fantastic work, I'm very happy with my results.
in Douglas, MA |
Such a positive experience! Saw Dr Geller for cataract surgeries and a lid surgery. She is the epitome of professionalism kind compassionate and very skilled. She made every effort to assure me and it would be painless and the results were amazing. She cares about every aspect of her patients needs fears and satisfaction. I would highly recommend Dr Geller for any of your eye problems she is the BEST!
Have you seen Dr. Elena Geller, MD?
Are you Dr. Geller?