Dr. Elena Garcia, MD

Practices Family Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 37 reviews.
Author:
She is a very personal Dr. She make you feel like she is one of us. Great experience and great staff. She is one of a kind.
Author:
Probably one of the easiest physicians I was able to talk to. She takes her time speaking with you and sincerely listens. Her staff is extremely welcoming and though you’re at “the doctor’s office” it’s easy to forget once begin talking with her and her nurse. I can’t say enough about them. Thank y’all for all you do.
Author:
I always feel like I'm meeting with a friend when I see Dr. Garcia. I am a diabetic and Dr. Garcia has helped me manage the illness. I'm impressed with her knowledge of new medications and she is careful to only make recommendations or adjustments when necessary. I would highly recommend Dr. Garcia to anyone.
Author:
Love Dr. Garcia! She is always very personable, extremely intelligent, and always steers me in the right direction. I have been a patient of hers for a long time. I have referred many of my friends, and they are very pleased with her as their doctor. And, she has the best nurse ever! Hugs and kisses, we love her to pieces!!!
Author:
Dr. Garcia is a wonderful physician. She takes her time to listen to what I have to say, and is caring in her response. Her nurse is great, too. If you're looking for a general practitioner... I highly recommend her!
Author:
My family and I have been seeing Dr. Garcia for many many years and will continue to see her for many to come. She takes the time to listen to what is going on in my life both medically and personally. She does a thorough exam on me every time I am in the office just to make sure that nothing has changed. I would highly recommend Dr. Garica to my friends and family!
Author:
Amazing Doctor! Been going to this doctor for years and I had my first pap smear with her. She was very thoughtful and comforting during the procedure making the new experience less stressful. Will continue to go to this doctor and would recommend.
Author:
Dr. Garcia is smart, caring, compassionate, and totally focused on me as a patient. I have total confidence in her skills/treatment plan and appreciate her interest in improving my overall well-being even after my immediate concern has been resolved. It is clearly evident that Dr. Garcia spends time researching/networking to enhance her ability to identify/refer the very best specialists as needed. I would highly recommend Dr. Garcia as well as her staff to my most beloved family and friends.
Author:
Dr. Garcia has been my PCP for the past 4 years. She is knowledgeable, capable and personable and takes time to address any issues or concerns I may have. I have never felt rushed, nor have I had to sit in the room for an excessive amount of time. The front desk is always courteous and the staff are attentive and thorough. The Patient Portal is an excellent tool allowing clients to access lab reports and easily request prescription refills, or ask simple questions and receive timely responses
Author:
Dr. Garcia has been my Doctor for over 15 years and I am so thankful for her most excellent care. The thing I appreciate most is the time she takes to examine me, listen as I discuss my symptoms, and then diagnose my problem for treatment (including an unusual whooping cough). I rarely am sick, but when I am she and her staff make me feel like I matter and they care.
Author:
I have seen Dr. Garcia for several years. She is an excellent doctor and very thorough. Very accessible to patients and goes out of her way to help her patients. I have recommended her to many friends and will again.
Author:
I highly recommend Dr Garcia. After seeing a couple of specialists and not getting the results I wanted, I decided to switch over and let her take care of me. I recently received my bloodwork results and had perfect marks!!! She’s an excellent doctor with a great attitude!
Author:
Dr. Elena Garcia has been our family md for over ten years. She is dependable, trustworthy and knowledgeable. Treats my entire family included extended family. I even have family who's come from out of town for a second opinion and has been very helpful. Dr. Garcia spends the time needed to listen to concerns and is very thorough. I would highly recommend her. I also feel her office staff is amazing. Everyone is caring and thoughtful about you and your family.
Author:
Always listens to what I have to say, never makes me feel rushed. She checks every detail and is consistent on follow up. Feel fortunate to have her as my doctor.
Author:
I started seeing Dr Garcia as a teenager when my family first moved to Conroe. 8 years later I still go to her, and always forward to our visits! She’s very personable, and extremely helpful with anything I need. Highly recommend.
Author:
Dr. Garcia is one of the kindest physicians I have ever been to. I have switched my primary care physician a few times because they weren’t willing to listen to me. Dr. Garcia sat with me for almost an hour going over everything and asking questions unlike any of the previous physicians. She really cares about each of her patients and it shows everyday.
Author:
Dr Garcia has been treating me for 20 years. I drive 50 miles to her because she is truly the best physician I have ever had!! She has been able to diagnose ailments that others have not. I truly feel that I receive the best care from her and she truly cares about her patients!! Not everyone does these days. I cannot day enough great things about this clinic! Even the support staff is great ! So nice that they recognize you on the phone and in person, not just a number walking in the door! BEST!
Author:
I have been under Dr. Garcia’s care for over 15 years and I absolutely love recommending her to others. I now take my children as well and they adore her. Every time I go I am more than satisfied with the service I receive from the front staff and her. She treats my whole family with great compassion and care.
Author:
I have seen her a few times and have been disappointed each time. She doesn't like to examine patients physically -- listen to lungs, heart, anything. She also is reluctant to refer to a specialist, which I need her to do if my insurance is going to cover a specialist visit. She is frequently condescending and dismisses any concerns. I switched to a different PCP and finally got treatment for my RA. I'm feeling much better that I am not under her care.
Author:
I would not recommend this Dr. For anything, she thinks she is a specialist for diabetes, and she caused a lot pf problems with mine, and refused to send me to a diabetes specialist, she was very offended with me wanting to see a specialist, which ended in her shutting her laptop and telling me to find a new Dr. And i am still in shock but i was not going back to her anyway, worst Dr i have ever been to.
Author:
I told her that I hadn't seen a Dr. in years, but I knew me thing as going with my body and wanted and full work up. She diagnosed me with COPD without listening to my chest or doing any tests. Seemed like all she wanted to do was get to her next patient. 3 weeks later the fluid building up in my chest caused me to collapse and be rushed to the hospital. The ER doctors and Cardiologists couldn't believe I had been diagnosed I think COPD with my symptoms.
Author:
I have been a patient of Dr. Garcia's since I moved to Texas ten years ago. I have had a very good experience with her. She is both professional and personable and do recommend her to friends.