Dr. Elena Gabor, MD

Dr. Elena Gabor, MD

Internal Medicine  |

Dr. Elena Gabor, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Lake Mary, FL. She is 50 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Gabor is affiliated with Central Florida Regional Hospital.

Learn about Dr. Gabor

At Heathrow Internal Medicine, we believe that you, the patient, are the most important person in our office. We are committed to providing you with the best possible medical care. Excellence is our goal. We have worked to provide a full range of services for family members aged 18 and up, and have a highly trained and knowledgeable staff. What Should You Expect From Us? To be treated with respect, dignity and be informed of your care needs to make appropriate decisions. Help plan your care and make changes to it. Expect that teaching materials will be provided in a manner you can understand. To be informed of the Medical Practice billing process. To have your records kept confidential except when consent has been given. To expect services to be professional, timely and appropriate. To communicate your complaints to the Medical Practice Manager and expect to receive follow-up without negative repercussions or changes in service. To receive care without discrimination due to race, religion, age, sex, disability or ethnic origin. We welcome new patients and accept most insurance plans. Our physicians and our entire staff look forward to the opportunity to provide you with high quality medical care.

Dr. Gabor's Experience

Dr. Gabor's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• University of Carol Davila
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Grivita Clinical Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center, Mount Sinai School Of Medicine, Seton Hall University Program
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Grivita Clinical Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Gabor has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Romanian

Dr. Gabor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gabor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Central Florida Regional Hospital

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Gabor is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Gabor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gabor to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Gabor's Performance
in Sanford, FL |
My son and daughter and I are the owners of Hyder Gallery Center for Fine Art in Lake Mary FL and I have been going to Dr. Gabor for many years now. She is an excellent caring doctor. She was amazing through my late husbands sickness and death. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants a knowledgeable, emphatic and diligent doctor.
in Sanford, FL |
My husband and I are new patients of Dr. Gabor. On our initial visit in March she ordered all the lab tests we would need before our annual exams this summer and refilled any prescriptions we might need. I had to see her for a problem and was seen within two hours of my call. The office staff is very courteous and efficient. We are very happy with Dr. Gabor and would highly recommend her. Also, we chose her because she was recommended by two long term patients.
Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.
in Sanford, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Gabor as primary care provider. She is thorough, professional and skillful in any treatment or health concern I have had. I've always been able to get in to see her in a reasonable time. Her staff is excellent, too.
in Lake Mary, FL |
Dr. Elena Gabor, is a very caring and through Dr. I love her and would recommend her to others
Thank you for giving us a great score! Our dedicated staff takes great pride in serving the Seminole County community.
in Orlando, FL |
I have been going to Dr Gabor for over 5 years now and she is a wonderful doctor !!!! She takes the time to listen to you and cares about your issues !!!
Thank you so much for taking the time to share these thoughts. Our staff will pass along the kind words! We appreciate you.
in Sanford, FL |
Dr. Gabor and her team are extremely professional and caring.
Thank you for giving us a great score! Our dedicated staff takes great pride in serving the Seminole county community. Thank you for being our patient.
Sanford, FL |
Dr. Gabor listens to me and responds to my questions and concerns with knowledge and concern. Her recommendations are excellent and therefore very helpful.
Our practice aims to deliver the highest quality patient care. We love to hear about these positive experiences. Thanks for sharing this feedback with us! Please consider completing our patient satisfaction survey after your next visit with Dr. Gabor. Thank you.
in Sanford, Florida |
Very professional and courteous physician.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
in Lake Mary |
Dr. Gabor is awesome! She is knowledgeable, kind and caring. She has a lot of patience and answers all questions. I never met a doctor as personable and good as her! We are happy to have her as our family doctor.
in Sanford, FL |
Dr. Gabor is very knowledgable, professional, warm and caring. I was very impressed from the moment I walked into her practice. She has a great staff and very pleasant surroundings.
Longwood, FL |
In short, she is a nice person but does not take the initiative to explain more than what is needed. In addition to this... her assistant has been rude and incompetent multiple times. I had to switch doctors for this reason.
in Heathrow |
Very kind. I have gained weight due to breaking my leg TWICE in a year. She was very kind and understanding and provided me with tips and help to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Friendly, easy to talk to.
in Longwood, FL |
Dr Gabor is OK but has changed in the last year possibly due to the pressures placed on her by the changes in medical insurance (Obamacare). Her MA is rather dour which increases stress dealing with her (MA) and frankly I think I have been avoiding seeing the doctor so I don't have to deal with the MA.
Have you seen Dr. Elena Gabor, MD?

Visit Dr. Gabor