Dr. Elena Gabor, MD

Dr. Elena Gabor, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Elena Gabor, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Lake Mary, FL and has been practicing for 23 years. She specializes in internal medicine.

Learn about Dr. Gabor

Dr. Gabor's Experience

Dr. Gabor's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Gabor "At Heathrow Internal Medicine, we believe that you, the patient, are the most important person in our office. We are committed to providing you with the best possible medical care. Excellence is our goal. We have worked to provide a full range of services for family members aged 18 and up, and have a highly trained and knowledgeable staff. What Should You Expect From Us? To be treated with respect, dignity and be informed of your care needs to make appropriate decisions. Help plan your care and make changes to it. Expect that teaching materials will be provided in a manner you can understand. To be informed of the Medical Practice billing process. To have your records kept confidential except when consent has been given. To expect services to be professional, timely and appropriate. To communicate your complaints to the Medical Practice Manager and expect to receive follow-up without negative repercussions or changes in service. To receive care without discrimination due to race, religion, age, sex, disability or ethnic origin. We welcome new patients and accept most insurance plans. Our physicians and our entire staff look forward to the opportunity to provide you with high quality medical care."

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• University of Carol Davila
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Grivita Clinical Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center, Mount Sinai School Of Medicine, Seton Hall University Program
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Grivita Clinical Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Gabor has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Romanian

Dr. Gabor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gabor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gabor's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gabor to family and friends

Dr. Gabor's Performance

I had my annual physical. Gr. Gabor was prompt, friendly, thorough and patient friendly. She answered all my questions and gave me suggestions to improve my health.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your review of Dr. Gabor at Primary Care Center at Lake Mary! We take pride in serving the Lake Mary community and appreciate you taking the time to write such a kind review. We will be sure to pass it along to Dr. Gabor!

Dr. Gabor is a caring physician. She gives her complete attention to your concerns, and then takes the time to address each concern individually. I absolutely recommend her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

One of the best doctors I've ever had. Takes time to listen and address my concerns. Would definitely recommend her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We will be sure to pass your comments along to Dr. Gabor! We are proud to have Dr. Gabor as one of our providers here!

I am 73 years old and have never experienced the care and concern to a patient as Dr. Gabor has given me. Dr. Gabor is a very thorough and observant physician. Early in our doctor/patient relationship, Dr. Gabor put me through a variety of tests. She explained that, even though she had my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

My friend referred Dr. Gabor to me & I couldn't be happier having her as my Primary Doctor!! She took her time with me & listened to what I had to say. She gave me a couple of options to choose for my treatment & agreed that my choice would be a good place to start.

More Internists like Dr. Gabor at Primary Care Center