Dr. Eleazar Vera Jr, MD

Dr. Eleazar Vera Jr, MD

Family Medicine | Male

"I consider it an honor to take care of my patients. They're putting their lives in my hands and I don't ever want to let them down," said board-certified family medicine physician Dr. Eleazar Vera Jr.He has been caring for patients in Lindale for much of his career. "I would not want to practice in any other place. I know the families here. I've helped them through many medical problems in the past and hope to continue to help them in the future."Dr. Vera became interested in medicine in his teen years, when he grew to admire the physician who treated his grandmother's cancer. "I try to treat patients the way I would want my family treated. I think if you do that, it all works out."

Dr. Eli Vera specializes in Family Medicine and practices at the ETMC First Physicians clinic in Lindale, Texas.

Dr. Vera Jr's Experience

See how Dr. Vera Jr's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Vera Jr

Dr. Vera Jr accepts 23 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Vera Jr has admitting privileges.

Dr. Vera Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vera Jr to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Vera Jr's Performance
What kind of doctor turns away someone who has just had a miscarriage, diabetes, & HTN because they take anxiety meds? I guess because I have anxiety my other health issues aren't important. This is why people don't seek medical care. Btw I called in advance to tell I was on medication and was told to come in and then Dr didn't even get me into a room had his nurse tell me at receptionist desk in front of other people and staff. As a nurse I know that is unprofessional and against the law.
Mineola, TX |
I definitely would NOT recommend Dr. Vera to anyone. He is inconsiderate, rude, arrogant with no bedside manner. No compassion what so ever. He half ways listens to issues being voiced. Always making half assumptions due to his inactive/passive listening skills. Assumes patients are out to get high or take advantage of him. His unprofessional philosophy and demeanor has caused unnecessary hardships of suffering. I am amazed he remains in practice. He is a maintenance doctor with no skills.
in hideaway texas |
Dr.Vera is a horrible Dr. He doesn't listen to pt concerns, more worried about scheduling follow up visits and visiting with drug reps. Pushes expensive treatments without explaination. Try any dr. In lindale for better treatment.
Have you seen Dr. Eleazar Vera Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Vera Jr?

Compare Dr. Vera Jr

Dr. Vera Jr's Care Philosophy

Texas Medical Association

Alpha Chi national college honor society

Alpha Lambda Delta national honor society

Board certified, American Academy of Family Physicians

Dr. Vera Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine

• High Cholesterol
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio

Graduated in 1989

University Tx Health Sciences Center

Completed in 1989

University Tx Health Sciences Center

Completed in 1989

Dr. Vera Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vera Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Biopsy