Dr. Eleanor Vo, MD

Forensic Psychiatry ·  Female · Age 43

Dr. Vo

OmaDesala Psychiatric Service, Ewing NJ

1901 N Olden Avenue Ext Ste 3 Ewing, NJ 08618

Dr. Eleanor Vo, MD is a forensic psychiatry specialist in Ewing, NJ and has been practicing for 8 years. She graduated from Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med in 2006 and specializes in forensic psychiatry and psychiatry.

Dr. Vo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Vo

2.7

Dr. Vo?
Dr. Vo's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Eleanor Vo, MD
Small practice but Dr. Vo is focused on her patients, rarely was waiting more then 15 minutes which they always apologized for. Comfortable and calming office. The staff have an email you can send questions to and they get back to you usually within the day but never more then a couple days. She made me feel like I was part of choosing my medication giving me options to choose vs some that just tell me what they are giving me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eleanor Vo, MD?
Our time together always seemed rushed or unfocused on her part and she generally would give me prescriptions without describing how they worked, and would wait until the next session to see if they were effective. With the meds I was taking, we could have moved faster and she would have realized her misdiagnosis much sooner and stabilize me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eleanor Vo, MD?
I went to Dr. Vo and was quite happy. But my Company's lawyer told me about this miracle psychiatrist. Well, that did not quite work out and I am coming back to someone that is respectful of my opinion and is will to discuss my issues and not be confrontational. I look forward to resuming my visits with Dr. Vo. As they say, You don't know what you have until you lose it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eleanor Vo, MD?
Scheduling continually failed to get back to me. Prescriptions were consistently not filled on time, so I was at risk of going off the prescribed SSRI for days at a time. They are basically a pill mill: they see patients for 10 minutes out of their 20 minute appointment, pushing patients through as quickly as possible. Unapologetically unprofessional, mismanaged, and incompetent, their treatment exacerbated my anxiety rather than helped it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eleanor Vo, MD?
I have had great experiences with Dr. VO. She has been very helpful with my depression and anxiety. She is supportive and easy to talk to. I only wish she could be my therapist as well! I would highly recommend her to anyone. I like that she has late hours because I work until 5 and I do not have to miss any work or leave early at any time. she is close to my house, which is another plus. I like that its a family run small business, I feel like she gets to know her patients better than a large
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eleanor Vo, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Vo?

OmaDesala Psychiatric Services is a mental health office run by Dr. Eleanor Vo. Our office provides care for adults and adolescents along with forensic psychiatric services. Dr. Vo provides medication management, holistic medical approaches and limited supportive therapy. The office also has therapists available for psychotherapy.

• Forensic Psychiatry
  • Psychiatry

2011
University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
2010
2007
2006
2000

Dr. Vo accepts

Dr. Vo accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)

• Depressive Disorders
  • Drug Testing
  • Genetic Testing
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases