Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Eleanine Hardy-Hunter, MD
Dr. Eleanine Hardy-Hunter, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Tampa, FL. She is 43 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Hardy-Hunter is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital.

Eleanine Hardy-Hunter MD PA

2901 W Saint Isabel St Ste A3

Tampa, FL 33607

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Hardy-Hunter

Dr. Hardy-Hunter's Experience

Dr. Hardy-Hunter's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Endometriosis
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

• C-Section
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Total Salpingectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery

• SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Hardy-Hunter has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hardy-Hunter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hardy-Hunter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hardy-Hunter's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hardy-Hunter to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Hardy-Hunter's Performance
in Tampa |
I advised a verbal warning should have initially been given because I was unaware of there policy due to the fact that it is not posted around there office, and furthermore... I was never provided a form of the policy to sign off on. He became upset and decided to discharge me as a patient for a second time. Now I am almost 7 months pregnant and in dire need of a physician for my unborn child. To conclude this story I have been a loyal client to this practice since 2010 with a total of 4 pregn
in Tampa, FL |
Best Dr I have yet to encounter. Pays attention to detail. Very personable and knowledgeable.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Eleanor Hardy -Hunter puts her patients first.
in Tampa, FL |
They Were great however their staff if u professional and rude. I have been calling for 2 weeks straight about my legs and feet swelling and never got a return call and the receptionist was so rude and still never let me talk to a doctor. But the doctors are great just the staff they hired is horrible
in Tampa, FL |
I had the worst waiting experience in my life..this was my second visit .I came after work picking up kids .my 2time around and I still waited 2hours!!!!the staff was cleaning up in the room ..I had no bottom on..telling me the doctor coming.it was thier at 6:45 it was then 8no doc..this was the 2time it happen to me..worst I'm making a complaint The worst
in Tampa, FL |
I love her! She is so nice, sweet, and professional. She really explains everything thoroughly and makes each visit a comfortable one. I've been seeing her for nearly 3 years now and don't intend to switch providers!
Tampa, FL |
She is a great doctor but the office staff is not too organized. You make an appointment and once you are there you have to wait from 45 min to 2 hours (like my last visit) to be seen by the doctor. I think that is very unconsiderated with patients time. There is no apologize for delays and that a why I'm switching doctor.
Tampa, Fl |
2 times I've arrived early, always wait 30 minutes plus. I had a horror story with a student doing my Pap smear. Also they had a secretary call me with abnormal test results, She kept mispronouncing the result and indicated procedures, and I could hear members of the staff laughing over the phone! Also they play super loud gospel music in the exam rooms, I think it's unfair to assume everyone wants to hear this during a private and what should be a professional visit with a physician.
in Clearwater |
She explains things good and make my wife comfortable with everything but, she recommended bed rest, after three weeks, she recommended more. Her office charged us to fax a document to my wife's job place (they said it will take 7 to 10 days) to send a fax I think that's too much but it might be a very busy office I don't know. Anyway today is one month since that day and they haven't sent the doc yet. Every time we call they are working with the paper and it will be sent that day, still waiting
in Tampa, FL |
Very pleasant experience and patient centered approach. Plan to wait unless you schedule a first appointment in the morning.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Hunter and her staff are very compassionate and thorough. She and her PA take time to address any questions and concerns I have may have. Although someone rarely answers the phone when you call, I have gotten return calls personally from the Doctor, which I appreciate. Her practice is fantastic! :)
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Hardy-Hunter is a nice woman and her staff is also very pleasant, but I have never had an appointment where I've waited less than an hour and a half! Completely ridiculous!!
in Tampa, fl |
I would never recommend this Dr office. I like Dr Hardy-Hunter as a person but her staff is awful. Extremely unprofessional and no patient care abilities. I had an abnormal pap and have literally been calling her office for 4 months! After 4 months no one calls me back and they still don't have my results??? What is going on there?
Tampa, FL |
The doctors them self are great but their staff other wise is terrible. I had a doctors appointment three weeks ago for a regular check up never heard from anyone on my results and I have been calling and asking to get them and no one can give me a straight answer nor call me back when they said they will. I will be looking for a new doctors office after this.
in Tampa, FL |
I was sent for blood tests and have tried to get results for about a month. I cannot get a return phone call and I mostly get the answering service when I call. I would really like to talk to someone from the office about my labs.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr Hardy-Hunter is the BEST!. She knows and practice good medicine. Dr. Hardy-Hunter is very personal, attentive and knows her field of medicine very well. I highly recommend this doctor. She is trustworthy and dedicated to providing the best medical service for each patient as needed.
in Tampa, FL |
The doctors and staff are the most compassionate people I have ever dealt with! I would recommend Dr Hardy-Hunter everyday a million times over!
in Tampa,fl |
I'be been trying to call for 3 days now concerning my prescription renewal and it's ridiculous because no one ever answers the phone. Not coming back , well I guess I couldn't even if I wanted to because no one answers the phone to make an appointment!!
in Tampa fl |
Dr.hunter was amazing!!! She was very welcoming and made me feel beyond comfortable. Whenever I needed to come in even if I didn't have an appt it was always an easy process. The day that I had my son I feel in love with her as a doc. She was amazing during my delivery. She kept a close eye on me and made sure my nurses were just as attentive! A+++ I recommend all my friends and family to her
in Tampa, fl |
The Dr herself was fine. Unfortunately I hardly ever saw her. After waiting for over an hour, I would end up seeing someone else (who never introduced herself). This person would wave away my questions about my first pregnancy, simply telling me they talk about that later in the pregnancy. I switched providers, and am very glad I did. The Dr also switched hospitals without notifying me, and no one ever answers the phone. I have more to say but I am out of space.
in Tampa, FL |
MY DAUGHTER HAS JUST BECAME A NEW PATIENT HERE AND SHE HAS BEEN TRYING TO CALL THIS OFFICE FOR THE PAST 4 DAYS CONCERNING A PROBLEM WITH HER PRENATAL VITAMINS AND HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET A SINGLE PERSON TO ANSWER THE PHONE IN FOUR DAYS AND I THINK THAT IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICOLOUS. I WISH SOME WOULD CALL HER OR THE PHARMACY BACK SO SHE CAN START TAKING HER VITAMINS. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. HOW CAN A PERSON MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WHEN THE APPOINTMENT LINE DOSE NOT PICK UP
Have you seen Dr. Eleanine Hardy-Hunter, MD?
Are you Dr. Hardy-Hunter?

See our Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist at Memorial Hospital of Tampa