Dr. Eleanine Hardy-Hunter, MD

Dr. Eleanine Hardy-Hunter, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Eleanine Hardy-Hunter MD PA 2901 W Saint Isabel St Ste A3, Tampa, FL 33607 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Hardy-Hunter specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Tampa, FL. She practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Hardy-Hunter? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Hardy-Hunter's Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. Hardy-Hunter's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hardy-Hunter

Dr. Hardy-Hunter accepts 11 insurance carriers

11 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Hardy-Hunter has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Hardy-Hunter

Dr. Hardy-Hunter's Review Details
3.7 based on 57 responses
Experience with Dr. Hardy-Hunter
Dr. Hardy-Hunter's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (49)
in Clearwater |
She explains things good and make my wife comfortable with everything but, she recommended bed rest, after three weeks, she recommended more. Her office charged us to fax a document to my wife's job place (they said it will take 7 to 10 days) to send a fax I think that's too much but it might be a very busy office I don't know. Anyway today is one month since that day and they haven't sent the doc yet. Every time we call they are working with the paper and it will be sent that day, still waiting
in Tampa, FL |
Very pleasant experience and patient centered approach. Plan to wait unless you schedule a first appointment in the morning.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Hunter and her staff are very compassionate and thorough. She and her PA take time to address any questions and concerns I have may have. Although someone rarely answers the phone when you call, I have gotten return calls personally from the Doctor, which I appreciate. Her practice is fantastic! :)
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Hardy-Hunter is a nice woman and her staff is also very pleasant, but I have never had an appointment where I've waited less than an hour and a half! Completely ridiculous!!
in Tampa, fl |
I would never recommend this Dr office. I like Dr Hardy-Hunter as a person but her staff is awful. Extremely unprofessional and no patient care abilities. I had an abnormal pap and have literally been calling her office for 4 months! After 4 months no one calls me back and they still don't have my results??? What is going on there?
Tampa, FL |
The doctors them self are great but their staff other wise is terrible. I had a doctors appointment three weeks ago for a regular check up never heard from anyone on my results and I have been calling and asking to get them and no one can give me a straight answer nor call me back when they said they will. I will be looking for a new doctors office after this.
in Tampa, FL |
I was sent for blood tests and have tried to get results for about a month. I cannot get a return phone call and I mostly get the answering service when I call. I would really like to talk to someone from the office about my labs.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr Hardy-Hunter is the BEST!. She knows and practice good medicine. Dr. Hardy-Hunter is very personal, attentive and knows her field of medicine very well. I highly recommend this doctor. She is trustworthy and dedicated to providing the best medical service for each patient as needed.
in Tampa, FL |
The doctors and staff are the most compassionate people I have ever dealt with! I would recommend Dr Hardy-Hunter everyday a million times over!
in Tampa,fl |
I'be been trying to call for 3 days now concerning my prescription renewal and it's ridiculous because no one ever answers the phone. Not coming back , well I guess I couldn't even if I wanted to because no one answers the phone to make an appointment!!
in Tampa fl |
Dr.hunter was amazing!!! She was very welcoming and made me feel beyond comfortable. Whenever I needed to come in even if I didn't have an appt it was always an easy process. The day that I had my son I feel in love with her as a doc. She was amazing during my delivery. She kept a close eye on me and made sure my nurses were just as attentive! A+++ I recommend all my friends and family to her
in Tampa, fl |
The Dr herself was fine. Unfortunately I hardly ever saw her. After waiting for over an hour, I would end up seeing someone else (who never introduced herself). This person would wave away my questions about my first pregnancy, simply telling me they talk about that later in the pregnancy. I switched providers, and am very glad I did. The Dr also switched hospitals without notifying me, and no one ever answers the phone. I have more to say but I am out of space.
in Tampa, FL |
MY DAUGHTER HAS JUST BECAME A NEW PATIENT HERE AND SHE HAS BEEN TRYING TO CALL THIS OFFICE FOR THE PAST 4 DAYS CONCERNING A PROBLEM WITH HER PRENATAL VITAMINS AND HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET A SINGLE PERSON TO ANSWER THE PHONE IN FOUR DAYS AND I THINK THAT IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICOLOUS. I WISH SOME WOULD CALL HER OR THE PHARMACY BACK SO SHE CAN START TAKING HER VITAMINS. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. HOW CAN A PERSON MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WHEN THE APPOINTMENT LINE DOSE NOT PICK UP
Have you seen Dr. Eleanine Hardy-Hunter, MD?
Are you Dr. Eleanine Hardy-Hunter, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Hardy-Hunter

• Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

• Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Total Salpingectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery

SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Hardy-Hunter has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hardy-Hunter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hardy-Hunter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Hardy-Hunter's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Hardy-Hunter

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Hardy-Hunter's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
31 – 45 minutes

Experience with Dr. Hardy-Hunter

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients