Dr. Eldridge McCormick, MD

Dr. Eldridge McCormick, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Eldridge McCormick, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Bradenton, FL. He is 78 years old and has been practicing for 47 years. Dr. McCormick is affiliated with Blake Medical Center.

Dr. McCormick's Experience

See how Dr. McCormick's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. McCormick

Dr. McCormick accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. McCormick has admitting privileges.

Dr. McCormick's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McCormick to family and friends
    2.3
    Dr. McCormick's Performance
      FAIR
      FAIR
    in Sarasota, FL |
    I am having serious lung problems. Insurance says I need a referral to see a Pulmonologist. I explained this to the receptionist. The Dr told me I would have to do a second visit to get a referral. I FELT SCAMMED. All he cared about was getting me in for a second visit to make money off of me. Also the office was very dirty and had not been remodeled in 40 years. The Dr was also 60 minutes late and I was the only patient. Very bad experience!!!
    in Bradenton, FL |
    Horrible experience. I haven't been there in over a year and I received a bill from their office from over a year ago. I'm being charged for a missed appointment. I was there. The problem is I was having trouble breathing. Soon found out why. The doctor had his dog there. I asked him on my previous visit if there was a dog around because I was having a hard time. He lied. Animals are a trigger. My airways swell and I can't breathe. So I left. Now to get a bill? They care about money. Not you.
    Have you seen Dr. Eldridge McCormick, MD?
    Are you Dr. McCormick?

Dr. McCormick's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. McCormick does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. McCormick and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1970

Wake Forest University Baptist Med Center

Dr. McCormick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McCormick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Emergency Medicine

Dr. McCormick does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. McCormick and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.